San Iker Incredible Save

+25
BarrileteCosmico
Lord Awesome
ronalessi
The Verminator
Jack Daniels
kingsofthenortheast
harhar11
Grande_Milano
Zealous
Senor Penguin
JuvenelCuore
RED
adnyana179
the xcx
Yeezus
jibers
punkfusion1992
McAgger
S32TABLANCA
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Rebaño Sagrado
Adit
Mamad
Le Samourai
guest7
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 pm

The Lizard King wrote:
Zealous wrote:Almost as hilarious as your butthurt rant about the Madrid section and menstrual cycles Laughing

Nah....mine was funnier..and drew humour from a comparison. As opposed to making a fool out of myself with a claim that was backed up by fellow sisters, and shot down by anyone who recognizes the concept of reasonable doubt. That's funny too..just a different kinda funny Very Happy

Just pointing out the differences.

Bleed on Smile

What you think you sound like:

:trolldad:

What you sound like:

:herpderp:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by The Lizard King Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Ok, you got me. I have been bested by references to "trolldad" and "herpderp".

Well played sir. I bow to your literary genius.

Let's wait..I'm sure a sister is bound to show up and comment about how hilarious that was Very Happy

The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 366
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:59 pm

To be honest, butthurt Lizzie here is pretty funny in her own special way. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:05 pm

I agree but he really should get off that high horse. Especially since his best attempt at trolling is calling us sisters Laughing

His sarcasm leaves something to be desired though. Not subtle enough for my liking :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by The Lizard King Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Saetablanca wrote:To be honest, butthurt Lizzie here is pretty funny in her own special way. Very Happy


Zealous wrote:I agree but he really should get off that high horse. Especially since his best attempt at trolling is calling us sisters Laughing

His sarcasm leaves something to be desired though. Not subtle enough for my liking :coffee:


Sister # 1, with an ingenious quip about my nickname and sexuality. Very Happy What creativity on display here !

You know you guys sound like you're at a tea party right...? And that really doesn't help the whole "our menstrual cycles are not synced, how dare you" cause. Cmon guys..at least TRY for some testosterone to permeate through your words.

Defend as one. Be as one. Menstruate..as one. You guys take your pledges way too seriously.
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 366
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:30 pm

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Threadlock

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Come on you can do better than that broski.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Something tells me Lizzie has just been watching a ton of really wierd porn.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 pm

You just couldn't write this shit. hahahahaha

Ball hits post therefore Iker is god. Pretty much sums up Madrid fanboyness

Very Happy
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Yes that is exactly what happened. lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Zealous wrote:Yes that is exactly what happened. lol

Even the great Zealous must find this very funny.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:27 pm

It's funny but I think you guys are taking it too seriously xD

Iker could fart and we'd call it perfume. That doesn't mean he isn't awesome.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Zealous wrote:It's funny but I think you guys are taking it too seriously xD

Iker could fart and we'd call it perfume. That doesn't mean he isn't awesome.

Ya but this is essentially what I've been saying since my Flapillas thread on the older forum.

I've been saying Iker is a good keeper and has been a great keeper over the years, but he is not the God Madrid fans make him out to be. At least that's by opinion anyway. I just felt this thread was a perfect illustration of this point. Cool
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Again that's our fault, not Iker's.

Besides Iker isn't just great. He's one of the best ever, no joke.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:38 pm



:bow:


Last edited by Zealous on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:38 pm

Zealous wrote:Again that's our fault, not Iker's.

Besides Iker isn't just great. He's one of the best ever, no joke.

Honest question Zealous: Comparing his form over the last couple of seasons to his previous form say around 5 years ago, do you think Iker is playing better, worse or the same?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Zealous wrote:Again that's our fault, not Iker's.

Besides Iker isn't just great. He's one of the best ever, no joke.

Honest question Zealous: Comparing his form over the last couple of seasons to his previous form say around 5 years ago, do you think Iker is playing better, worse or the same?

I'd say about the same. He's always had a few gaffs here and there but they've never been anything that have cost us big time.

He doesn't have to do as much now so there are less wonder saves but he's still great. His best year though was 2008. He was unreal that year.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Adit Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:42 pm

since he isnt winning trophies with real he auto matically becomes worse Laughing

Dude we are talking about the one who became best GK in WC and one of the very best performers for spain last year.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9545
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Zealous wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Zealous wrote:Again that's our fault, not Iker's.

Besides Iker isn't just great. He's one of the best ever, no joke.

Honest question Zealous: Comparing his form over the last couple of seasons to his previous form say around 5 years ago, do you think Iker is playing better, worse or the same?

I'd say about the same. He's always had a few gaffs here and there but they've never been anything that have cost us big time.

He doesn't have to do as much now so there are less wonder saves but he's still great. His best year though was 2008. He was unreal that year.

Thanks for the reply. I suppose you're right in saying he's always been prone to mistakes.

Personally, I think he's not as good as he once was, but I'm sure other will disagree.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:51 pm

I think he is as good as ever, he just has less to do.

Though, I do believe he is too mistake prone.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:52 pm

He's better in some aspects but I think his composure has become worse the last couple of years. It's like he loses concentration if he doesn't get tested early on in a match. It's natural because we've had horrific defenses for so many years and now he's suddenly behind a proper defense.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:He's better in some aspects but I think his composure has become worse the last couple of years. It's like he loses concentration if he doesn't get tested early on in a match. It's natural because we've had horrific defenses for so many years and now he's suddenly behind a proper defense.

Good point actually.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:02 pm

He's always there when you need him though. worthless matches against Zaragoza and Costa Rica aside he'll step up when his team needs a life line to hold on too.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Lord Hades Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:07 pm

The Lizard King wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:To be honest, butthurt Lizzie here is pretty funny in her own special way. Very Happy


Zealous wrote:I agree but he really should get off that high horse. Especially since his best attempt at trolling is calling us sisters Laughing

His sarcasm leaves something to be desired though. Not subtle enough for my liking :coffee:


Sister # 1, with an ingenious quip about my nickname and sexuality. Very Happy What creativity on display here !

You know you guys sound like you're at a tea party right...? And that really doesn't help the whole "our menstrual cycles are not synced, how dare you" cause. Cmon guys..at least TRY for some testosterone to permeate through your words.

Defend as one. Be as one. Menstruate..as one. You guys take your pledges way too seriously.

you seem to know a damn lot about menstruation Suspect
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Iker Postillas :bow:

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 H6t3M

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Zealous wrote:Iker Postillas :bow:

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 H6t3M

:bow:

Gold Laughing
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

San Iker Incredible Save - Page 3 Empty Re: San Iker Incredible Save

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum