EarlyPrototype
Amar
Senor Penguin
TheRedStag
S
xabi
10 posters

Go down

Zlatan: I am the best player in the world Empty Zlatan: I am the best player in the world

Post by xabi Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:03 pm

About a week ago in a Swedish interview he stated that he believed he is the best player in the world. saying "either your the best or you are nobody, and I am the best"

he also said that he is first in the row in milan and the leader on the pitch over there

http://www.tv4play.se/sport/fotbollsklipp?title=se_hela_exklusiva_intervjun_med_zlatan_ibrahimovic&videoid=1668236
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Zlatan: I am the best player in the world Empty Re: Zlatan: I am the best player in the world

Post by S Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 pm

he is absolutely right in what he's saying..milan wouldnt have won the scudetto without him !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Zlatan: I am the best player in the world Empty Re: Zlatan: I am the best player in the world

Post by xabi Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:he is absolutely right in what he's saying..milan wouldnt have won the scudetto without him !!!

haha I love his ego. But he also is very modest at times. I know cause Im a swede
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Zlatan I love your self-belief some may say arrogance but, I doubt many football fans around in the world will agree.

You might find one or two nutters from Sweden or Milan.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:09 pm

In b4 "Zlatan is humble and respectful" :!:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Rich man's Bendtner.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:19 pm

So then Zlatan is a no body?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic wrote:I have the biggest nose in the world
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Zlatan is a great player, if he would be nicer he wouldn't be Zlatan.

The guy is a lucky charm
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 pm

xabi wrote:About a week ago in a Swedish interview he stated that he believed he is the best player in the world. saying "either your the best or you are nobody, and I am the best"

he also said that he is first in the row in milan and the leader on the pitch over there

I totally disagree with this, Gattuso , Ambrosini and Van Bommel are the true leader in Milan.

http://www.tv4play.se/sport/fotbollsklipp?title=se_hela_exklusiva_intervjun_med_zlatan_ibrahimovic&videoid=1668236
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Superpeppe wrote:Zlatan is a great player, if he would be nicer he wouldn't be Zlatan.

The guy is a lucky charm

Not for teams trying to win the CL. xD
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Superpeppe wrote:Zlatan is a great player, if he would be nicer he wouldn't be Zlatan.

The guy is a lucky charm

Not for teams trying to win the CL. xD

Hopefully this year we will change his luck.

Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
xabi wrote:About a week ago in a Swedish interview he stated that he believed he is the best player in the world. saying "either your the best or you are nobody, and I am the best"

I totally disagree with this, Gattuso , Ambrosini and Van Bommel are the true leader in Milan.

Gattuso is the only leader on and off the pitch. Even when he is not playing he pushes the teamates
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down