Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

4 posters

Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by Ali Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Check it out, boy got talented:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Very talented...did he write that as well ? Brilliant if he did. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by Ali Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Very talented...did he write that as well ? Brilliant if he did. :coffee:

I'd be lying if I said he did, it's a cover song but I feel he did great to make the track his own.

I'm usually his ghostwriter
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:19 pm

ali8775 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Very talented...did he write that as well ? Brilliant if he did. :coffee:

I'd be lying if I said he did, it's a cover song but I feel he did great to make the track his own.

I'm usually his ghostwriter

Still very good...hope he does well. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by Ali Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm

If this doesn't get more comments I'm going to get mad :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Well done Ali, great song and good signing.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 pm

ali8775 wrote:If this doesn't get more comments I'm going to get mad :coffee:

Most people are too lazy to post lol, have you heard of the weeknd the Toronto singer?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by Ali Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:If this doesn't get more comments I'm going to get mad :coffee:

Most people are too lazy to post lol, have you heard of the weeknd the Toronto singer?

Thanks bro! Very Happy

yeah I noticed but they must post because I DEMAND IT :coffee:

yes I have, pretty amazing.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:05 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:If this doesn't get more comments I'm going to get mad :coffee:

Most people are too lazy to post lol, have you heard of the weeknd the Toronto singer?

Thanks bro! Very Happy

yeah I noticed but they must post because I DEMAND IT :coffee:

yes I have, pretty amazing.

Weeknd is really good friend with one of my friends, I met him before lol when my friend said this is the weeknd I lol I had no Idea who he was till I YouTube him. Very Happy

I really like what you are doing and you have a good eye for talent, I like the type of music he is signing. What is his background?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by Ali Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:If this doesn't get more comments I'm going to get mad :coffee:

Most people are too lazy to post lol, have you heard of the weeknd the Toronto singer?

Thanks bro! Very Happy

yeah I noticed but they must post because I DEMAND IT :coffee:

yes I have, pretty amazing.

Weeknd is really good friend with one of my friends, I met him before lol when my friend said this is the weeknd I lol I had no Idea who he was till I YouTube him. Very Happy

I really like what you are doing and you have a good eye for talent, I like the type of music he is signing. What is his background?

daaamn bro, you gotta hook me up with a collabo! Haha Very Happy nah but really my favorite song is wicked games!

Thank you man, I really appreciate it! I really try my best.

He is a 16 year old still in school, parents couldn't care less about him but is mega spoiled. I'm teaching him to take the talent he has and express all his sorrow and anger and emotions basically in it.

He is mega cocky haha, superstar potential/
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:02 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:If this doesn't get more comments I'm going to get mad :coffee:

Most people are too lazy to post lol, have you heard of the weeknd the Toronto singer?

Thanks bro! Very Happy

yeah I noticed but they must post because I DEMAND IT :coffee:

yes I have, pretty amazing.

Weeknd is really good friend with one of my friends, I met him before lol when my friend said this is the weeknd I lol I had no Idea who he was till I YouTube him. Very Happy

I really like what you are doing and you have a good eye for talent, I like the type of music he is signing. What is his background?

daaamn bro, you gotta hook me up with a collabo! Haha Very Happy nah but really my favorite song is wicked games!

Thank you man, I really appreciate it! I really try my best.

He is a 16 year old still in school, parents couldn't care less about him but is mega spoiled. I'm teaching him to take the talent he has and express all his sorrow and anger and emotions basically in it.

He is mega cocky haha, superstar potential/

Hopefully he makes it big, sometimes being cocky works out to be good for you.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by izzy Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Immensely Talented. Post more of him in the future Ali. Love to hear more of him.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Lullaby - Moe Empty Re: Whiskey Lullaby - Moe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum