chad4401
Turok_TTZ
EarlyPrototype
The Madrid One
Ganso
26 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 8 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Doc Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:20 am

He missed 2 free headers, he deserves criticism for his finishing.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 8 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:22 am

As much as it pains me to agree with LM his finishing was bad. Everything else was good though.

But his shirt number is "9" not "10".
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:24 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Doc wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Wow, you guys are so touchy, his finishing was terrible tonight, he had so many opportunities he should have buried atleast two, if that was Higuain it would have been a different scoreline. It's impossible to have a normal conversation in this section unless its a circle jerk I suppose.

But you are very touchy yourself though especially with anything concerning Lionel Messi. Like you, they are some guys who like Benzema as much as you like Messi. Also, why are you on 75%?
Not sure, apparently insulting someone I guess, even though I get insulted multiple times a day. No

I think it's because you usually ask for it Razz

You're a good poster but you might need to change your posting style to avoid confrontations.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:24 am

his performance was a significant step up from anything he ever did before, im not too greedy, should have scored, but he had a well rounded game.

we can expect more from him, and he will deliver most likely.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:26 am

Is Zealous still a Pipita fanboy who has he switched over to a Fanzema?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:28 am

Madrid fans suck sometimes lol... Cr7 misses and it's ok. But Benz misses, while having a great game, and with headers no less (nothing shocking about that) and he's not good enough. Without him, we wouldn't have had the possession or chances that we had. In fact, no first goal.

So fine, his finishing was off. It happens. Look at all the leagues. Most guys win scoring title without scoring every game lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 am

sportsczy wrote:Madrid fans suck sometimes lol... Cr7 misses and it's ok. But Benz misses, while having a great game, and with headers no less (nothing shocking about that) and he's not good enough. Without him, we wouldn't have had the possession or chances that we had. In fact, no first goal.

So fine, his finishing was off. It happens. Look at all the leagues. Most guys win scoring title without scoring every game lol.

Benz did great, played an controversial role in offense, gave an assist to Özil, wasnt lazy he used to be but he is an nr9. Giving the chanches he had It would have been fair if he scored, but things could change in Shit Nou.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:36 am

Ronaldo's finishing was below par as well.

But he's not the one who missed two free headers....

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:38 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Is Zealous still a Pipita fanboy who has he switched over to a Fanzema?

I'm a Madrid fan. Not gonna deny that I have a massive hard on for Pipita's love and dedication for this club but I call it like I see it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8