TheRedStag
Nishankly
donttreadonred
Art Morte
RedOranje
Arquitecto
16 posters

Go down

Liverpool vs Swancelona || Nov 5th, 3 PM Empty Liverpool vs Swancelona || Nov 5th, 3 PM

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Pleas god, let us be more clinical than Norwich game and go to international break on a high.

Gerrard and Carra out..........they are very pacey in attack, but if we score early, we'll tonk them.

Reina
Johnson
Skrtel
Agger
Enrique
Lucas
Adam
Bellamy
Suarez
Maxi
Carroll

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Swancelona || Nov 5th, 3 PM Empty Re: Liverpool vs Swancelona || Nov 5th, 3 PM

Post by Arquitecto Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:09 pm

It may sound cliched by now but this match should be routine for us considering the recent improvements on us along with the Epic of being at Anfield.

4-2-3-1

Doni
Johnson-Skrtel-Dagger-Jose

Lucas-Adam
-Suarez-Hendo-Downing
CarrolGol

Subs: Kelly, Bellers, Maxi/Spearing

Doni is a no brainer.

A typical 4231 should do it with Adam coming in from deep and dictating along with his newfound penchant for his bursting runs. Lucas simply to stay deeper then usual and keep it simple.

Suarez to cut in from the right along with inter-changability between the technical 3-front.

Hendo since I have stressed his need to play central as a CAM would do him fine.

Downing has been crap to be frank in recent games and this game should be for him to prove himself again yet to STAY ON THE LEFT.

Carroll simply because I want him to play and score out of all of the players.

Quite an attacking line-up overall as I guess a variation can be Hendo switching with Adam for 2 reasons:

1.For hendo to find he niche and favorite central spot
2. Adam has the defensive ability of a rotting carcass as his deep position can be a liability in defense.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Swancelona || Nov 5th, 3 PM Empty Re: Liverpool vs Swancelona || Nov 5th, 3 PM

Post by RedOranje Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Reina
Johnson - Skrtel - Agger - Enrique
Lucas
Henderson - Adam
Bellamy - Carroll - Suarez

I'd like to see Bellamy start since Downing's been in some rather poor form and Swansea like to attack, which means they may leave themselves susceptible to quick counters.

RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Swansea have taken only one point from five away games, that came against the free-falling Wolves. A victory is the only option here, regardless of our line-up.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:05 pm

RedOranje wrote:

Reina
Lucas
Henderson - Adam

I'd like to see Bellamy start since Downing's been in some rather poor form and Swansea like to attack, which means they may leave themselves susceptible to quick counters.

I really want to see that formation. Potentially with Downing coming on(or starting) for Bellamy. He's more of a direct threat on goal from the right with his little "Robben-esque" shooting motion.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:33 pm

^
I think based on current form, Nishank is a bigger goal threat than Downing Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Sepi wrote:^
I think based on current form, Nishank is a bigger goal threat than Downing Wink

Im good on the ball with both feet. :coffee:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Nishank is an incomplete player, as he cannot use his head :dance:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Put Sepi up top. With his reactions and knee-jerking he should be an awesome finisher...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:46 pm

haters gonna hate ^
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:56 pm

I'm not hating, I said he'd make a good finisher.

You, however, are hiding from me on Skype again. Scared to face me after losing last night?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Seeing Bellemy has given an interview about the match on official website i think he will start against Swansea.Well Kuyt started the next match after giving similar interview few weeks ago.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedFlag Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 pm

I would love to see

Reina
Johnson Agger Skrtel Enrique
Lucas
Adam Henderson
Maxi Bellamy
Suarez

very fluid, can put in dirk for maxi if you want and switch maxi for bellamy I think downing needs to be benched and fight for his spot

or

Reina
Johnson Agger Skrtel Enrique
Lucas Adam
Maxi Bellamy
Suarez
Carroll
RedFlag
RedFlag
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 am

I hope Carroll starts and Suarez brings his scoring boots.....There's no way we can lose if this happens
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 am

donttreadonred wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

Reina
Lucas
Henderson - Adam

I really want to see that formation. Potentially with Downing coming on(or starting) for Bellamy. He's more of a direct threat on goal from the right with his little "Robben-esque" shooting motion.

Would really love/want to see this line-up.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MGNRomulus Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:13 am

im hoping for an absolute thrashing today, its been a while since we won 4,5 or even 6-0. hattrick for Suarez/Carroll.

come one lads!
MGNRomulus
MGNRomulus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:33 am

Caroll should be starting every game in domestic competition. After all, he is good striker for English standards. In Euro competitions he doesn't give you many options with his one dimensional play, but in Premier League he should be starting every game, especially with his price tag.

Suarez shoud be given something of a free role, because he alone can create more then entire mdfield.
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Adam, Downing, Henderson, Carroll, Suarez |

subs: Doni, Spearing, Bellamy, Kuyt, Kelly, Coates, Maxi.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Oh gawd not again .. 0-0 HT.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Yeah, 0 - 0 @ HT

The bad news is that this time we haven't even been creating enough chances. Swansea are looking compact in defence and we are playing it too slow in attack.

We've scored 14 league goals prior to this game, by the way.
That places us in joint 7th in BPL's Goals Scored table and is only one goal more than what Bolton and Blackburn have scored.

Need to start banging them in, boys!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:15 pm

10 shots in the first half, 5 on goal.... not sure how that's not creating chances.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:58 pm

If we make the top 4 i'll chop my balls off. Norwich and Swansea @ home and we expect to beat other top clubs. FML.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 pm

0 - 0 Full-time....

3 consecutive draws at Anfield now...

14 scored BPL goals in 11 games...

poor...

RedOranje wrote:10 shots in the first half, 5 on goal.... not sure how that's not creating chances.

Not every shot is a goal-scoring chance in my book.

Last edited by Art Morte on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Now this is clearly reached the level of clinical depression! ! giving out 4 points at home to newly promoted team! !

But have to BOW DOWN to VORM! ! :bow:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 pm

So far this year, the games ive missed include Norwich, tottenham and Swansea, and I wasn't watching for the concessions against stoke, sunderland, man u or even Bolton. :facepalm:
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down