VivaStPauli
CBarca
kingsofthenortheast
RealGunner
Lex
43 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration - Page 4 Empty Re: Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:
zizzle wrote:32 ? looks better than a 19 year old

so, anyone would go for an older woman ? in a long term relationship ?

I would LOVE to date an older woman.

The best thing is they will take care of you, I have a friend who is dating 36 year old woman and he is 26,he is staying at her condo and does not pay any rent and drives her car when he wants.

Is that the way you want to live your life as a man, so that a woman can control you.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration - Page 4 Empty Re: Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:54 pm

The player who got fingered was fined $300,000 and sacked from the club.

The player who fingered was fined $250,000 and banned for 5 games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Sepi wrote:The player who got fingered was fined $300,000 and sacked from the club.

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

You sure you don't have them backwards?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:58 pm

LOLUWHAT??? thats lol worthy if true, but maybe there are some more behind the scene actions that we havent seen
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:

The best thing is they will take care of you, I have a friend who is dating 36 year old woman and he is 26,he is staying at her condo and does not pay any rent and drives her car when he wants.

Is that the way you want to live your life as a man, so that a woman can control you.

yea i agree, that friend should at least pay half the rent

or maybe he pays her by orgasims hmm
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Has anyone seen the movie Spread?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:17 pm

zizzle wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:

yea i agree, that friend should at least pay half the rent

or maybe he pays her by orgasims hmm

She owns the place, and he wants to pay she said no, cant complain about that lol. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Sepi wrote:The player who got fingered was fined $300,000 and sacked from the club.

no it s $20000 and $30000 ,plus the guy who fingered is gonna get 35 lashes!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:43 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:

I read it was 300 Million and 250 Million in their currency and converted it on XE.COM Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Mamad wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Mamad wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:What a pathetic country. Embarrassment to the rest of the world.

This news is a lie. and my country isn't pathetic.

Well, it was 1-2 years ago, when your president stated in his United Nations speech (I think it was that) that there are no gay people in Iran... if you ask me, trying to keep up that sort of public image in the name of religion is indeed pathetic.

Of course there are gay people in Iran. but He said there is not a thing as Official gays in Iran. the people who actually call themselves Gay in public.

people in their private life can do whatever they want. but they can't come and say we are gay.

you except something different from president of muslim country? do you know what's the punishment of gay people in Islam?

Can I just say this:
1. In Christianity, homosexuality is frowned upon.
Half of the US is right-wing Christian... Gay marriage is now possible... as well as in other Christian nations
2. With all due respect, if Islamic influences in Iran are the reason for stripping people of their basic human right to choose who to sleep with or otherwise their right to make public that, then perhaps Islam is wrong.

SECULARIZE YOUR NATIONS!
Religion is a fail.
I leave you with this quote:
“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.”

Oh, and by the way, this post wasn't meant to insult anybody. I respect any, and all of your religious views... I just think that this is a liberal forum and this kind of breach of human rights disgusts me.
I'm not a fan of men, perfectly heterosexual, but I believe that, if you are so inclined, you have the right to be homosexual.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:58 pm

teamanarchy wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Mamad wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:What a pathetic country. Embarrassment to the rest of the world.

This news is a lie. and my country isn't pathetic.

Well, it was 1-2 years ago, when your president stated in his United Nations speech (I think it was that) that there are no gay people in Iran... if you ask me, trying to keep up that sort of public image in the name of religion is indeed pathetic.

Of course there are gay people in Iran. but He said there is not a thing as Official gays in Iran. the people who actually call themselves Gay in public.

people in their private life can do whatever they want. but they can't come and say we are gay.

you except something different from president of muslim country? do you know what's the punishment of gay people in Islam?

Can I just say this:
1. In Christianity, homosexuality is frowned upon.
Half of the US is right-wing Christian... Gay marriage is now possible... as well as in other Christian nations
2. With all due respect, if Islamic influences in Iran are the reason for stripping people of their basic human right to choose who to sleep with or otherwise their right to make public that, then perhaps Islam is wrong.

SECULARIZE YOUR NATIONS!
Religion is a fail.
I leave you with this quote:
“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.”

Oh, and by the way, this post wasn't meant to insult anybody. I respect any, and all of your religious views... I just think that this is a liberal forum and this kind of breach of human rights disgusts me.
I'm not a fan of men, perfectly heterosexual, but I believe that, if you are so inclined, you have the right to be homosexual.

People look down on religion funny how they dont see the good things religion has brought to this world.

Things would have been much worst if not for religion
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

People look down on religion funny how they dont see the good things religion has brought to this world.

Such as?
BS. Religion is opium for the masses...
pacifies civil society. Did great things for the ruling elite, I can agree with you there...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Religion is baaaaad. In my opinion.

Anyway, this thread looks ready for the off-topic section.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:16 pm

teamanarchy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Such as?
BS. Religion is opium for the masses...pacifies civil society. Did great things for the ruling elite, I can agree with you there...

the masses are wired to be "opiumed", wether its religion, race, or national pride, we're just stupid beings who take pride in belonging to things we had no choice but to be born onto (in most cases)
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Well i think these topics can be discussed somewhere else on the forum. this has nothing to do with football.
To the OP...hilarious clip.
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:34 pm

zizzle wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Such as?
BS. Religion is opium for the masses...pacifies civil society. Did great things for the ruling elite, I can agree with you there...

the masses are wired to be "opiumed", wether its religion, race, or national pride, we're just stupid beings who take pride in belonging to things we had no choice but to be born onto (in most cases)
Exactly my thoughts. :bow:

You deserve to get fingered for that wonderful comment ...

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
zizzle wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Such as?

Exactly my thoughts. :bow:

You deserve to get fingered for that wonderful comment ...

dont make me regret it :G
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Well said ziz.

teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:42 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:

LOL that's *bleep* up, he can do all the fingering he wants where he is going. Very Happy

I still dont understand why the guy who got fingered is getting fined lol. So if you get raped you will be fined for allowing them to rape you lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedFlag Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Maxi did this to Sotis last year, must be a football thing lol

Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration - Page 4 Article-1288021252147-0BC05CFB000005DC-487843_636x300

Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration - Page 4 Article-1288022212998-0BC3D1F2000005DC-393785_223x146

here is the link

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/845090-did-maxi-stick-his-finger-up-kyrgiakos-bum-in-liverpool-goal-celebrations
RedFlag
RedFlag
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:50 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
red&blacklegion wrote:

LOL that's *bleep* up, he can do all the fingering he wants where he is going. Very Happy

I still dont understand why the guy who got fingered is getting fined lol. So if you get raped you will be fined for allowing them to rape you lol.

No means yes to #13. ☀
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:57 am

Can we move this to off-topic?
Everytime I see a new message it pains me to read it.
You guys clearly don't see the severity of how wrong this is.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:01 am

Some of the comments in this thread... :brickwall:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:08 am

I realise there is a very big Muslim contingent in this forum, with lots of you hailing from the middle East areas, but I thought we were all fairly liberal...
Come on guys, this is people's rights.
Can you imagine being sent to prison/being lashed for expressing yourself?
Not saying this is appropriate, I mean, on a football pitch it isn't... But then the FA should deal with it, and he should be fined through them. But imprisonment is unacceptable.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:09 am

Old thread gets boring already
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:20 am

teamanarchy wrote:I realise there is a very big Muslim contingent in this forum, with lots of you hailing from the middle East areas, but I thought we were all fairly liberal...
Come on guys, this is people's rights.
Can you imagine being sent to prison/being lashed for expressing yourself?
Not saying this is appropriate, I mean, on a football pitch it isn't... But then the FA should deal with it, and he should be fined through them. But imprisonment is unacceptable.
That.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next