Red Alert
Seppuku
kingsofthenortheast
Zealous
Yeezus
Lex
16 posters

Go down

Butthurt Chelsea Fans Abuse Benayoun  Empty Butthurt Chelsea Fans Abuse Benayoun

Post by Lex Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:02 pm

........on Twitter

Butthurt Chelsea Fans Abuse Benayoun  Start_10

A bit smalltime if you ask me, fans acting like he was an integral part of Chelsea or that he's been there his whole life. He'll probably end up playing more games at Arsenal
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Butthurt Chelsea Fans Abuse Benayoun  Empty Re: Butthurt Chelsea Fans Abuse Benayoun

Post by Yeezus Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Poor guy.

He'll knock them off of CL

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Butthurt Chelsea Fans Abuse Benayoun  Empty Re: Butthurt Chelsea Fans Abuse Benayoun

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 pm

I've never really rated Benayoun tbh, was never really sure why the big clubs in England kept signing him lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kingsofthenortheast Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Last edited by kingsofthenortheast on Thu May 07, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

kingsofthenortheast
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:12 pm

@ Zeal. Was the Pedro of Liverpool.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Watch out for those white phosphorous aerial attacks Chelsea boys.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:41 am

Zealous wrote:I've never really rated Benayoun tbh, was never really sure why the big clubs in England kept signing him lol

Great squad player.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:12 am

chelsea fans are just sore lol some of the cmments i read like we loved supported you blah blah blahhh, he only played like 10 games for you.

leave the guy alone.

and yea iv never rated benayoun either but hey coaches must see something in him
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:29 am

This is so ironic.

Oh what was that I heard you say about Cole?

HE LEFT FOR MONEY WHAT A TRAITOR HE JOINED THEM RUSSIAN MAFIA CLUB WAAAAAAAAAH IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what about waving plastic notes in front of his face and abusing him like it was written in the book that the lad had to play for Arsenal forever?

Clearly butthurt.

And anyways we don't care about Benayoun, forget being butthurt like he was an important player to Cole's standards. He's nothing more then a squad player, and no that's not being butthurt it's just the reality. Excellent on his day, which are very few unfortunately. On the other days he's a good player to have, but that's about it.

However, if we can help good ol' Arsenal out of their miseries by letting them have him then so be it.

BTW I see you didn't bother posting those tweets to Benayoun wishing him all the best (some saying he was unfairly treated) when he went to Arsenal from a lot of Chelsea fans? Double standards much.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 am

Firstly: Comparing Benayoun's situation to Cole's situation shows a complete lack of knowledge and/or intelligence on your part.

Secondly: Some fans telling him "we love you" does not explain the abuse he was getting from the other fans, all because he said that this was a good win for the team that he is currently playing for. It's not about double standards, this thread is about those specific fans who were acting butthurt.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:35 am

Did u see the abuse Independent journo got from Arsenal fans on twitter for breaking the Clichy transfer news.

U get idiotic fans in every club including Arsenal.Not worth noting or generalizing them IMO.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:39 am

I completely agree with you. All clubs have these types of fans; I just think it's completely unfair to start abusing Benayoun for doing, pretty much, nothing except show sportsmanship.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:51 am

why is benayoun not being played morE? he was one of the most underrated guys at liverpool even more so than kuyt.. remember that goal to sink us at the bernabeu .. he was really good that season..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:47 am

I could maybe understand if he had forced his way out of Chelsea, went on strike & handed in a transfer request.

But it was Chelsea who pushed him out wernt it.

I liked him when he was at Liverpool, he was a beast on fantasy league for scoring points. Would of loved for us to have tried signing him in the summer
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 am

Judging by English's post, he's still terryfived.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:00 am

english_jewel wrote:This is so ironic.

HE LEFT FOR MONEY WHAT A TRAITOR HE JOINED THEM RUSSIAN MAFIA CLUB WAAAAAAAAAH IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what about waving plastic notes in front of his face and abusing him like it was written in the book that the lad had to play for Arsenal forever?

Clearly butthurt.

And anyways we don't care about Benayoun, forget being butthurt like he was an important player to Cole's standards. He's nothing more then a squad player, and no that's not being butthurt it's just the reality. Excellent on his day, which are very few unfortunately. On the other days he's a good player to have, but that's about it.

However, if we can help good ol' Arsenal out of their miseries by letting them have him then so be it.

BTW I see you didn't bother posting those tweets to Benayoun wishing him all the best (some saying he was unfairly treated) when he went to Arsenal from a lot of Chelsea fans? Double standards much.

Didn't you renounce your allegiance to Chelsea? Suspect

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:36 am

every club has too fans, heres a few of chelsea, i feel sorry for yossi, last season was ruined by an achilies injury and afterhaving an amzing pre season his chances at chelsea this seaosn got ruined by the mata signing, personally i only wish him good things, hes a classy player
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:46 am

diptiman wrote:why is benayoun not being played morE? he was one of the most underrated guys at liverpool even more so than kuyt.. remember that goal to sink us at the bernabeu .. he was really good that season..

He's not good enough to be starting at the top level.

McLewis wrote:
english_jewel wrote:This is so ironic.

Clearly butthurt.

Didn't you renounce your allegiance to Chelsea? Suspect

What's so wrong about repeatedly switching bandwagons? banana

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 pm

I liked Benayoun as a player, but I liked Zhirkov as a player as well lol.. both of them didnt perform upto standards so had to be sold/sent on loan.

But then again swearing at him on twitter or anywhere is a bad thing to do, but whoever who posted this thread should understand that every fan is not the same.. if you take all the fans who saw this on twitter, including me, the number or people who posted crap about him is very little.. Every team has a bunch of them. Those are the people who kill, fight, do stupid stuff...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down