Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
BiasedMilanFan3
Jonathan28
Albiceleste
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Report: New Xbox to Launch in 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Report: New Xbox to Launch in 2013

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:55 pm

nichabr wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:Consider this
your 360 atm moment has a 3.2 GHz Xenon processor which was made commercially available(an equivalent) on computers 2 years after the release of xbox
plus XBOXs never crash, never have to upgrade and honestly the graphics for the better part of 3-4 years were better than your average PC

since when? mine crashes regularly playing fifa.

both of the systems xbox and ps3 have faults since their isn't a recall for all the faulty systems the makers released early or atleast a trade in...even the new xbox with the black shiney outter shell crashes regularly for me.

You've just got a shit Xbox

I dont think mine has ever crashed. But my brother also plays on my Xbox so maybe it has when I wasn't around

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Report: New Xbox to Launch in 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Report: New Xbox to Launch in 2013

Post by nichabr Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:06 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:
nichabr wrote:
since when? mine crashes regularly playing fifa.

both of the systems xbox and ps3 have faults since their isn't a recall for all the faulty systems the makers released early or atleast a trade in...even the new xbox with the black shiney outter shell crashes regularly for me.

How do you have your system set up?
i got it hooked up directly to my tv through hdmi and i have 2 xboxes one is the new one and the other is the old one and both of them have crashed before...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:17 am

I'm interested in where your system is located and it's surroundings. I have had very few issues with my xbox, only had to send it in once. I eventually purchased the new xbox (I wanted more memory) and that system has given me no issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2