Which Footballer are you on a night out?

+4
Guiltybystander
McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
EarlyPrototype
8 posters

Go down

Which Type Are you?

Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_lcap0%Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_lcap0%Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_lcap40%Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_lcap20%Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_lcap10%Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_lcap20%Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_lcap10%Which Footballer are you on a night out? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Which Footballer are you on a night out? Empty Which Footballer are you on a night out?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:18 pm

The Inzaghi Role - Ugly. Skinny. Unfunny. Probably ginger. Let's face it, you ain't the most skilful player. In fact, you have no positive aspects to your character whatsoever. Yet, you happen to be abnormally successful with the women because you're always in the right place at the right time. If there's a chick with no self-confidenc, you'll be there. If there's a tart too drunk to know what's good for her, you'll be there. You thrive off the work of the Heskey and Messi roles, leaving everyone bewildered as to just how successful you are.

The Drogba Role - The bold and physical approach. You take no nonsense from other men. Once you have the goal in your sights, you knock all the competition out of the way with your imposing frame. After a while, people don't try to compete with you over a bird, because once you've decided on a target, there's no moving you.

The Ronaldo/Messi Role - Let's face it, you're amazing. Not only do you score the most amazing women, but your stunning good looks and charm create opportunies aplenty for your friends. And you score bucket loads from all varieties. Everyone is jealous of your talent, but they don't complain as you bring in the fillies for others to capitalize on, once you've taken your pick.

The Carragher Role - You've been in the game for ages yet you rarely score, you can't chat up the ladies because they don't understand a word you say and the times you do score with the ladies is because of your handsome best friend who sets you up and you have a tendency to score at the wrong end of the field but you regret it immediately the morning after

The Xavi/Iniesta Role - Your more of the wingman always looking for that through ball to help out your mates to score. You harldy score your self but when you do its allways a beautiful one. Your what makes the Messi's and Ronaldo's look good everyone wats you around because they know with you there you will allways help them score.

The Ledley King Role- You barely every go out, probably 4-5 times a year, but everytime is a massive massive success.

The David Villa role - You score beauties left right and centre but there are times you have a dry patch which go on for ages. However when you go on a international holidays with your mates your allways the one to score the most.

The Wenger role - You crawl the bars not spending anything on drinks because you pre drinked allready, your not dancing but looking for cheap young women. Your not intrested with the natives girls but the young foregin girls are what most intrest you.

----------------------------------------------------
Add more Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Which Footballer are you on a night out? Empty Re: Which Footballer are you on a night out?

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:19 pm

I don't think Messi should be in the same class as Ronaldo. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Which Footballer are you on a night out? Empty Re: Which Footballer are you on a night out?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:21 pm

I am probably closest to the Villa role tbh, though i dont go on dry patches :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:21 pm

I would say I am the Xavi/Iniesta type.

New option: The Mario Balotelli role: You hit on every hot girl you see and you get rejected a lot, but you still manage to get 1 hot chick from the attempts you made.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:23 pm

The Xavi/iniesta role for me.......I score a lot to be honest......just like to get my mates some beauties before i go hunting myself

EDIT: Didn't the see the Ronaldo/Messi role......That would be right there Twisted Evil
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Hahaha, Xavi role is scoring beautiful girls?

I thought the Xavi role was:

Which Footballer are you on a night out? Forever-alone_110532_m
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Wonder who is Carragher :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:33 pm

i'm totally ledley king with a hint of wenger i should add

there's also a soldado... you have a period where you score left right and centre, everytime you go out, but then you go on a month-long dry spell
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:34 pm

che wrote:i'm totally ledley king with a hint of wenger i should add

there's also a soldado... you have a period where you score left right and centre, everytime you go out, but then you go on a month-long dry spell

That is the David Villa role.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:36 pm

it's not... a soldado doesn't score beauties, he just scores in patches... say three of four weeks of nonstop scoring, sometimes two or three at a time, then nothing for a month
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Missi Role
You get the perfect opportunity to score, but your methods have been overused and stopped working. The girls realise you are just one fish in the ocean and dumps you
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 pm

che wrote:i'm totally ledley king with a hint of wenger i should add

Aye. I am very similar to Wenger, except that I pre-drink AND still get a lot of drinks at the venue. Not quite as cheap Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Suarez role -

Do all the things required to get set up. Then miss out on the last moment like being late or caught in a jam or some shit..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Nishank wrote:Suarez role -

Do all the things required to get set up. Then miss out on the last moment like being late or caught in a jam or some shit..

YESSS.

Once happened to me...I set up the opportunity on the plate, just went to take the piss before putting the ball in the back of the net, and I passed out in the bathroom :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Sepi wrote:Wonder who is Carragher :coffee:

Which Footballer are you on a night out? Mirror :coffee: banana
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down