'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

+24
drakefyre
7amood11
Ali
Kick
iftikhar
BeautifulGame
DeviAngel
VanDeezNuts
REWB
El Chelsea Fuerte
The Messiah
Kev
awalezelin
Busby Babe
TPSPriceless
Pedram
Ganso
StrugaRock
Neo
wigglesworth
Onyx
Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Hades
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:06 pm

wanted to know.. people keep mocking arsenal but there are plenty of top sides who havent much much in the past few seasons.. eg roma? liverpool? juve? when did they win their last trophy?? any other big sides who havent won much?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Newcastle 1969 :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68961
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 pm

.


Last edited by Lionel Messi on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Arsenal, Liverpool, Juventus, Roma and Lyon?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by wigglesworth Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:00 pm

mtfootball wrote:Arsenal, Liverpool, Juventus, Roma and Lyon?

How dare you!!! Juventus won the Berlusconi Cup this year. Very Happy
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Neo Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Arsenal, Liverpool, Juventus, Roma and Lyon?

How dare you!!! Juventus won the Berlusconi Cup this year. Very Happy

At Berlusconi`s Villa? Laughing

Neo
Neo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by StrugaRock Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Real Madrid
'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlbotVQiq-7UOQAgWDrh6cRXLcGytGDVYRUKFynHIRvX5RdBB_

Your argument is invalid :coffee:
'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Copa-del-rey
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 pm

is juve still considered a top team?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:23 pm

StrugaRock wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Real Madrid
'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlbotVQiq-7UOQAgWDrh6cRXLcGytGDVYRUKFynHIRvX5RdBB_

Your argument is invalid :coffee:
'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Copa-del-rey

This is the cup that Pep was so sad after losing
it. :coffee:

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Pg-8-guardiola-afp-_600023a
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6759
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by TPSPriceless Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Ganso wrote:is juve still considered a top team?
You sure you're 16? bounce
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 480
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Busby Babe Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:25 pm

To be honest, everyone takes the mick out of Arsenal but 6 years is not a long time. I'm pretty sure all the big teams that are winning trophies now have witnessed a trophy drought, in their history, similar to of Arsenal's .

Ganso wrote:is juve still considered a top team?

Hell yes!
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 4615
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:32 pm

El Pipita wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Real Madrid
'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlbotVQiq-7UOQAgWDrh6cRXLcGytGDVYRUKFynHIRvX5RdBB_

Your argument is invalid :coffee:
'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Copa-del-rey

This is the cup that Pep was so sad after losing
it. :coffee:

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Pg-8-guardiola-afp-_600023a

He looks pretty happy to me.

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRek4nIPUx-SnSTd86EelI-lB_pHT5uv3VApb_ZfIB8aBzAYjg :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by awalezelin Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:34 pm

4 years without silverware is too much for boca

Crying or Very sad

bounce bounce bounce bounce Suspect
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 486
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Kev Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:12 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Real Madrid
'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlbotVQiq-7UOQAgWDrh6cRXLcGytGDVYRUKFynHIRvX5RdBB_

Your argument is invalid :coffee:
'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Copa-del-rey

This is the cup that Pep was so sad after losing
it. :coffee:

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Pg-8-guardiola-afp-_600023a

He looks pretty happy to me.

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRek4nIPUx-SnSTd86EelI-lB_pHT5uv3VApb_ZfIB8aBzAYjg :coffee:
'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Dani_alves_happy

He also looks pretty happy to me Razz
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 562
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:14 am

Ganso wrote:is juve still considered a top team?

Debatable.

Personally I feel they are living on past glory at the moment, but rating them based on current performance and potential in near future I will say no they are not.

Juve used to be my favorite and they need to sign Podolski and Cavani
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:26 am

arsenal won the emirates cup what are you talking about

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by REWB Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:15 am

english_jewel wrote:arsenal won the emirates cup what are you talking about

emirates cup>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cl/pl.

you have to be truly elite to win it mate, because only the elite are invited to the compitition


:coffee:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:56 am

nottinham forest fc.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:23 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Ganso wrote:is juve still considered a top team?

Debatable.

Personally I feel they are living on past glory at the moment, but rating them based on current performance and potential in near future I will say no they are not.

Juve used to be my favorite and they need to sign Podolski and Cavani

wait they USED TO BE YOUR FAVORITE ? lol when one club is loved and you live for them or ur favorite than it doesn't matter how much time they haven't won a trophy or in what league they play , u simply love them as club and that clus is part of ur life ...I guess ur plastic fan ( no offense meant ) .......

Is juve still top club ? - For you don't know for me ...YES ...

Will juve win trophy ? - Dunno,I hope so

Will I ever cheer other team or forget juve ?- NO CHANCE ...

JUVE FTW

The club currently ranks fourth in Europe and seventh in the world with the most international titles won officially recognised by their respective association football confederation and FIFA.[16] In 1985, Juventus became the first club in the history of European football to have won all three major UEFA competitions: the European Champion Clubs' Cup, the (now-defunct) UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and the UEFA Cup (the first Italian and Southern European side to win the competition).[17][18][19] After their triumph in the Intercontinental Cup the same year, Juventus also became the first football team ever—and remain the only one at present—to have won all possible confederation competitions and the club world title.


FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:50 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Ganso wrote:is juve still considered a top team?

Debatable.

Personally I feel they are living on past glory at the moment, but rating them based on current performance and potential in near future I will say no they are not.

Juve used to be my favorite and they need to sign Podolski and Cavani

wait they USED TO BE YOUR FAVORITE ? lol when one club is loved and you live for them or ur favorite than it doesn't matter how much time they haven't won a trophy or in what league they play , u simply love them as club and that clus is part of ur life ...I guess ur plastic fan ( no offense meant ) .......

Is juve still top club ? - For you don't know for me ...YES ...

Will juve win trophy ? - Dunno,I hope so

Will I ever cheer other team or forget juve ?- NO CHANCE ...

JUVE FTW

The club currently ranks fourth in Europe and seventh in the world with the most international titles won officially recognised by their respective association football confederation and FIFA.[16] In 1985, Juventus became the first club in the history of European football to have won all three major UEFA competitions: the European Champion Clubs' Cup, the (now-defunct) UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and the UEFA Cup (the first Italian and Southern European side to win the competition).[17][18][19] After their triumph in the Intercontinental Cup the same year, Juventus also became the first football team ever—and remain the only one at present—to have won all possible confederation competitions and the club world title.


FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS

He probably meant his favourite Italian club .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by iftikhar Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:54 am

Liverpool
Roma
Valencia
Leverkusen
Juventus
Benfica

Ajax, OM & Dortmund just managed to avoid the 'honor'
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9342
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Kick Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:00 am

Arsenal. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Ali Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:27 am

didn't Barca have a trophy drought themselves before the great sextuple?

oh well, you know what they say, a drought is always followed by rain.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Kick Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:46 am

Not to dash your hope Ali but I believe there is a place in South America where it has not rained in over 100 years.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:58 am

kick mars wrote:Not to dash your hope Ali but I believe there is a place in South America where it has not rained in over 100 years.

:coffee:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now.. Empty Re: 'top' teams that havent won a trophy for some time now..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum