Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Hate her guts man have done since 2011

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 21 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Dante Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:09 pm

in his defence , she really isn't a likeable character . Especially after you go further into the game , i'd easily kill her too Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Dante wrote:I only married once with Lydia , the one and only true love in Skyrim . Untill i lost her one day .

No literally i lost her , one moment we were in the plains near Markarth sprinting towards a quest , next one i must have left her breathless closing in on me . Soon after losing sight of her , i had to fight some dudes in the plains , last i checked she wasn't near so i went on with my quest. After a while , i teleported to Whiterun to sell things , without thinking about what may have happened to Lydia. That was the last i saw of her , she never returned home after i abandoned her in the middle of nowhere . I would check often in one of the houses in Skyrim i had instructed her to cook for me things i never ate , she never showed up for some reason .   

I had to play Jesus through the console to bring her back , i missed my Lydia. Also didn't know that about the Ebony Blade . Better this way , i would have hated to lose Lydia again .

She probably bumped into some enemy while you were miles away and died. She is a killable character so chances are she died. I remember I killed her when I went apeshit with fireball spells on some trolls (normal not frost trolls). I thought she was unkillable, then I saw her dead on the cave floor. That VAGI.

Speaking of followers who are your favorites? My top 3 is.

1) Marcurio: I don't know or care whether he is the most powerful but this guy is my bro. I randomly bumped into him in an inn if Riften after Lydia died and the shit we went through is legendary. He is a destruction mage and always kills countless enemies for you. On the few rare times he died (mostly when I stupidly use a Scroll or something) I always reloaded the save because I was too attached to his character and no one could replace him for me. From the scrub bandit caves to the most challenging Draugr ruins to the giants to the dragons to the giants+dragons to the pos Forsworn we been through it all. He even came at my wedding with Ysolda even though I dismissed him (temporarily of course) to try out some new followers. Was definitely the best man tbh.

2) Mjoll The Lioness: Has the bonus of being unkillable. She is a great warrior and since I played as a mage on my main playthrough but had all the GOAT weapons and armors I decked her out with those and she was an effin beast (there's a reason she is called lioness). No one can dream of stopping a level 81 Mage (who may or may not be a Werewolf) accompanied by a lioness in human form with dragonbone armor, Masque of Clavicus Vile and Ysgramor.

3) J'Zargo: Cus J'Zargo. This Khajit badass is the most powerful mage in the game. And he's a Khajit so bonus points.

Worst followers has to be

1) The eternal number one's name I can't remember because he literally died five minutes later I recruited him in a dwarven ruin Laughing And that scrub had the nerve to flirt with me "OOOH IS THAT AN AMULET OF MARA" *gets killed by a mechanical spider* Maybe if you focused on fighting and not fapping you would have lasted more than a few minutes. And I'm not gay wtf pls go.

2) Sven from Riverrun: Helped him score his girl and he repays me with some Grade A scrubbishness. Dismissed him soon and when much later I had to sacrifice someone who trusts me (a follower) for the Daedra, I did not have to waste a single second to think who I should take. Fast traveleld to Riverwood, tied him on Boethiah's statue and slit his throat (with the Razer Of Mehrunes Dagon of course Proud ) to end his pathetic life. And to crown it all the chick I helped him score starts to flirt with me. Shame I was married to Ysolda.

3) Random Dark Brotherhood Inititate: Pls go. How the eff did a scrub like you get to join MY brotherhood anyway :facepalm: There are standards ffs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:03 am

M99 wrote:
Dante wrote:I only married once with Lydia , the one and only true love in Skyrim . Untill i lost her one day .

No literally i lost her , one moment we were in the plains near Markarth sprinting towards a quest , next one i must have left her breathless closing in on me . Soon after losing sight of her , i had to fight some dudes in the plains , last i checked she wasn't near so i went on with my quest. After a while , i teleported to Whiterun to sell things , without thinking about what may have happened to Lydia. That was the last i saw of her , she never returned home after i abandoned her in the middle of nowhere . I would check often in one of the houses in Skyrim i had instructed her to cook for me things i never ate , she never showed up for some reason .   

I had to play Jesus through the console to bring her back , i missed my Lydia. Also didn't know that about the Ebony Blade . Better this way , i would have hated to lose Lydia again .

She probably bumped into some enemy while you were miles away and died. She is a killable character so chances are she died. I remember I killed her when I went apeshit with fireball spells on some trolls (normal not frost trolls). I thought she was unkillable, then I saw her dead on the cave floor. That VAGI.

1) Marcurio: I don't know or care whether he is the most powerful but this guy is my bro. I randomly bumped into him in an inn if Riften after Lydia died and the shit we went through is legendary. He is a destruction mage and always kills countless enemies for you. On the few rare times he died (mostly when I stupidly use a Scroll or something) I always reloaded the save because I was too attached to his character and no one could replace him for me. From the scrub bandit caves to the most challenging Draugr ruins to the giants to the dragons to the giants+dragons to the pos Forsworn we been through it all. He even came at my wedding with Ysolda even though I dismissed him (temporarily of course) to try out some new followers. Was definitely the best man tbh.

2) Mjoll The Lioness: Has the bonus of being unkillable. She is a great warrior and since I played as a mage on my main playthrough but had all the GOAT weapons and armors I decked her out with those and she was an effin beast (there's a reason she is called lioness). No one can dream of stopping a level 81 Mage (who may or may not be a Werewolf) accompanied by a lioness in human form with dragonbone armor, Masque of Clavicus Vile and Ysgramor.

3) J'Zargo: Cus J'Zargo. This Khajit badass is the most powerful mage in the game. And he's a Khajit so bonus points.

1) The eternal number one's name I can't remember because he literally died five minutes later I recruited him in a dwarven ruin Laughing And that scrub had the nerve to flirt with me "OOOH IS THAT AN AMULET OF MARA" *gets killed by a mechanical spider* Maybe if you focused on fighting and not fapping you would have lasted more than a few minutes. And I'm not gay wtf pls go.

2) Sven from Riverrun: Helped him score his girl and he repays me with some Grade A scrubbishness. Dismissed him soon and when much later I had to sacrifice someone who trusts me (a follower) for the Daedra, I did not have to waste a single second to think who I should take. Fast traveleld to Riverwood, tied him on Boethiah's statue and slit his throat (with the Razer Of Mehrunes Dagon of course Proud ) to end his pathetic life. And to crown it all the chick I helped him score starts to flirt with me. Shame I was married to Ysolda.

3) Random Dark Brotherhood Inititate: Pls go. How the eff did a scrub like you get to join MY brotherhood anyway :facepalm: There are standards ffs.

Laughing Laughing

Well with my main & favourite character ever in Skyrim , a nord thief-assassin-illusionist , probably more or less the same lvl as yours or so . Sadly that legendary save got corrupted and i lost the char ( Sad ).. I wanted to be alone almost always when doing things , you know sneaking and all lol , so i just used 2 followers mostly , Lydia with Dragons or when unsure at the beginnigs and of course , this guy :

The Elder Scrolls - Page 21 Tumblr_n3nimhoaYH1qiotbqo4_250

I took him everywhere with me , cripy and ridiculous , Cicero was so much fun when i could take him with me, lol .You either absolutely hate this guy with a burning passion , killing him when you can , or love him and take him with you to hear bs on the road , lol . Some punch lines and also , he could sneak well , i gave him trinkets and stuff and he was great at it. I did take other followers on the road other than Lydia/Cicero , but these were either necessary for quest/story, or they messed up my sneaks and all and i let them leave , or just to kill them in the plains because reasons  

J'Zargo was fun , lol . Mjoll i never took with me either , she was unkillable? loool , those you could take with you were good company in the wild , but i though everyone could die . Anyway , other than the two.. i was mostly about the Thieves Guild , so those who i tried where from near there but i never took them with me a 2nd time , at least they could sneak somewhat too , but no one heavily like me , and it made things complicated . Sven i also hated , though i sacrificed someone else.. it was a woman , but i will never remember which one she was , but i remember vaguely she had done something i didn't like , before i offd her . I can't remember what it was , or who she was exactly for the life of me.. Moving on , i don't remember Marcurio even after googling him up ? Even in his original position where you find him i don't remember this guy... i really didn't bother with followers , except the 2 and the necessary ones.

And ffs , was the joke so lame ? i didn't really lose Lydia for good Laughing . I saw your post about the Ebony Blade and i made a joke out of it with Lydia , because i did kill her ;  i would have hated to lose Lydia again . Instead of saying , i would have hated to kill Lydia again , i said that lol

I never really lost her , i found her after a couple of mins fkn herself with a crab or whatever she was doing stuck there near some waters.. after having wasted time for that , i took out the bow and tried to lvl up archery on her and i killed her soon after with headshots Laughing . ( i did revive her again tho, haha)

And once , i did lose my horse , the black one with the red eyes you get from the Brotherhood. The horse i lost for good and that horse can take a lot of 'hate' . I don't know how , in the plains near Markarth . I used Markarth earlier because i remembered it from that once with the horse .. so anyway , i swear to all that is good , 1 month passes by in real time and i found it again somewhere near the same area , searching for his fks in the middle of nowhere Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:07 am

dat horse spawns outside the sanctuary near falkreath in the black pool after a couple weeks in game or something
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:17 am

BTW , the cave you speak of ..the one you accidentaly killed lydia , did it have a lake outside ? Something like that , it was near much water .. was there a waterfall too?

I am quite certain i have done exactly the same thing in that cave , which is full of trolls .. i was going in and out of the entrance to the cave to survive the trolls and i accidentaly offed Lydia in the proccess , using fire scrolls Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:22 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:dat horse spawns outside the sanctuary near falkreath in the black pool after a couple weeks in game or something

after being killed or just on default? i never saw it being killed . I looked for it everywhere , days passed in RT and in the game , i am sure it was a month , or near as much .

I found it near the same area again . I still remember this because nothing similar happened . Unless of course i indeed found it in Falkreth and i don't remember well hmm It's directly south from where i lost it outside of Markrath, from that side of the map anyway.

Yeah , probably i found it there and thought it was near .. probably tbh , if you take a straight line to there , it's "near"
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:24 am

Yeah it dies and spawns there

Mine's never died I just read it though, it has insane health

Between the horse, my summoned dragon, seranna the dawnguard woman and the 2 gargoyles i spawn thanks to a necklace i dont need to get involved in fights on that character any more rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:30 am

Have they announced a new Elder Scrolls? Loved Skyrim to death ffs. Dat hogwarts esque place was my favorite side story since my main was a caster.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:41 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Loooooooooooooooooooooool, she may have died as she wasn't immortal

Gotta be careful with followers, at first I thought they were all invincible and they just went into recovery kneel mode. Turns out the ones like Lydia if they take more damage in recovery mode they die.

My gripe with skyrim is how there's no option to kill important NPCs especially when they've outlived their use or they had none anyway

Delphine for example telling me she'll help me as I am the dragonborn hero the blades are sworn to protect

Then she refuses to talk to me because I refused to kill the GOAT paarthunax so I want to kill her so bad ffs. She pissed me off the entire storyline, would love to destroy her soul, then trap it in a soul gem and doom her for eternity and use her bitch soul to enchant the weapon I killed her with

Don't get me started on the Blades. Paarthunax and the Greybeards>>>>>The Blades by far. When I killed Paarthunax in my second playthrough I could not sleep for a week out of shame and regret. Soon I brushed of that save as non-canon and some shit fanfiction of my epic fantasy series of parallel universes some idiot on the internet wrote and never touched the save file again.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:44 am

rofl yeah I went to the mountain preparing to HAVE to kill him, thinking about the guilt i'd feel then I realised I could actually not kill him

Was half tearing up talking to the GOAT dragon who was being all helpful and shit even after I told him I was sent to kill him ffs

was so relieved that I could just walk away.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:51 am

Dante wrote:
M99 wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Well with my main & favourite character ever in Skyrim , a nord thief-assassin-illusionist , probably more or less the same lvl as yours or so . Sadly that legendary save got corrupted and i lost the char ( Sad ).. I wanted to be alone almost always when doing things , you know sneaking and all lol , so i just used 2 followers mostly , Lydia with Dragons or when unsure at the beginnigs and of course , this guy :

The Elder Scrolls - Page 21 Tumblr_n3nimhoaYH1qiotbqo4_250

I took him everywhere with me , cripy and ridiculous , Cicero was so much fun when i could take him with me, lol .You either absolutely hate this guy with a burning passion , killing him when you can , or love him and take him with you to hear bs on the road , lol . Some punch lines and also , he could sneak well , i gave him trinkets and stuff and he was great at it. I did take other followers on the road other than Lydia/Cicero , but these were either necessary for quest/story, or they messed up my sneaks and all and i let them leave , or just to kill them in the plains because reasons  

J'Zargo was fun , lol . Mjoll i never took with me either , she was unkillable? loool , those you could take with you were good company in the wild , but i though everyone could die . Anyway , other than the two.. i was mostly about the Thieves Guild , so those who i tried where from near there but i never took them with me a 2nd time , at least they could sneak somewhat too , but no one heavily like me , and it made things complicated . Sven i also hated , though i sacrificed someone else.. it was a woman , but i will never remember which one she was , but i remember vaguely she had done something i didn't like , before i offd her . I can't remember what it was , or who she was exactly for the life of me.. Moving on , i don't remember Marcurio even after googling him up ? Even in his original position where you find him i don't remember this guy... i really didn't bother with followers , except the 2 and the necessary ones.

And ffs , was the joke so lame ? i didn't really lose Lydia for good Laughing . I saw your post about the Ebony Blade and i made a joke out of it with Lydia , because i did kill her ;  i would have hated to lose Lydia again . Instead of saying , i would have hated to kill Lydia again , i said that lol

I never really lost her , i found her after a couple of mins fkn herself with a crab or whatever she was doing stuck there near some waters.. after having wasted time for that , i took out the bow and tried to lvl up archery on her and i killed her soon after with headshots Laughing . ( i did revive her again tho, haha)

And once , i did lose my horse , the black one with the red eyes you get from the Brotherhood. The horse i lost for good and that horse can take a lot of 'hate' . I don't know how , in the plains near Markarth . I used Markarth earlier because i remembered it from that once with the horse .. so anyway , i swear to all that is good , 1 month passes by in real time and i found it again somewhere near the same area , searching for his fks in the middle of nowhere Laughing

Oh shit did not know you were joking Laughing One of my earliest favorite hobbies in Skyrim was saving the game and then doing Fus Roh Dah experiments on Lydia Laughing

I am one of those who absolutely hates Cicero. Killed him without hesitation for the Brotherhood but I remember him being much stronger than I thought he would be. And yeah Mjoll was unkillable since she gives you a quest. Anyone involved in a quest basically is unkillable. And yeah I'm pretty sure we killed Lydia on the same cave Laughing Marcurio is a mage that always chills on the inn in Riften. This is the beauty of Skyrim, how every player has different stories to tell. Both of us accidentally rekt Lydia in the exact same troll cave which has a pretty low probability to happen but Marcurio who was such an important part of my Skiyrim experience you probably never even met.

And yeah the horse (Shadowmere) always respawns in the same place where you first got it from. It is an ancient ghost horse after all lol.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:03 am

lol of course. I guess almost whatever character you build upon , becomes too OP for anything the game has to offer , except one thing i will not spoil. Prepare your anus there , cause it will be freaking hard .

As for the horse , like i said it could take a lot of 'hate' , i remember it was very tough .. I think they patched it/nerfed it at some point. I remember trying to lvl early-mid lvl destruction magic on it and the horse would take loads of it.

by the way , i checked Skyrim earlier today and i have a leftover mage named Bloodraven , 18 lvl , ffs the urge to play Skyrim was never even gone . This must be from the time i had finished reading the asoiaf books, like , well over a year now . Sadly i see him wearing Miraak's clothes , apparently the idea of roleplaying Miraak didn't came yesterday to me Laughing , probably because i never really liked anything the mages wore , unless it was Miraak . So i have definitely cheated a little in this one , even though from what i saw it's just for the looks

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:13 am

Shadowmere ffs , yes! Yeah , i am probably not remembering well. I must have found him there , without necessarily going for this reason tho and thought it was near where i lost him (which kinda is in game time no?) . I must have been wondering south near there and found him again , you can't imagine my surprise lol .

Anyway , yes what's the odds we did the same thing over there in that cave ? lmao .. I like how you put it , indeed Skyrim is pretty amazing . As for Cicero , yeap , you either love him or hate him , that's it. He does get boring after a while anyway Laughing

As for ES VI ... i am not expecting this before late 2016 and it wouldn't even surprise me if it got out early 2017. Bethesda can take as long as they like , you see we still like and even play Skyrim .

Could you imagine what they can do with next gen ? We will never see daylight again Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:20 am

Gonna emerge from the lofty chambers of my castle after 2 years playing the next ES game, a champion of the kingdom. a 530 pound unemployed champion who has left the house only 4 times in that time, to get an elder scrolls back tattoo of my character and his gear with his skill levels printed out in latin
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:20 am

Dante wrote:lol of course. I guess almost whatever character you build upon , becomes too OP for anything the game has to offer , except one thing i will not spoil. Prepare your anus there , cause it will be freaking hard  .

That supersaiyan Superman+Aragorn+Gregor Clegane+Voldemort in black armor that challenges you in the Dragonborn DLC if you are level 81?

Stop Time Shout and then stab him in the back with a powerful dagger (Mehrunes Dagon's Razor most powerful you can get in game, you can craft+enchant something even more powerful) for critical damage :coffee:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:44 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Gonna emerge from the lofty chambers of my castle after 2 years playing the next ES game, a champion of the kingdom. a 530 pound unemployed champion who has left the house only 4 times in that time, to get an elder scrolls back tattoo of my character and his gear with his skill levels printed out in latin

ffs rofl rofl rofl

M99 wrote:
Dante wrote:lol of course. I guess almost whatever character you build upon , becomes too OP for anything the game has to offer , except one thing i will not spoil. Prepare your anus there , cause it will be freaking hard  .

That supersaiyan Superman+Aragorn+Gregor Clegane+Voldemort in black armor that challenges you in the Dragonborn DLC if you are level 81?

Stop Time Shout and then stab him in the back with a powerful dagger (Mehrunes Dagon's Razor most powerful you can get in game, you can craft+enchant something even more powerful) for critical damage :coffee:

Yeap , wtf was that ffs Laughing As for Dagon's Razor , i used it A LOT in the game , dat instant kill was too good to pass up. That and that dagger you get from the brotherhood , that black-red dagger , damn i don't even remember the name . After i lvld up crafting and enchantments as you say , i used my own weapons , which made the game laughable in terms of challenge . I could backstab dragons leaving them almost dead. Or i would just use my near infinite stamina in combination with 2 extra OP swords , near 5 power moves(?) in a row and that was it. Only the legendary dragons were any challenge at all at that lvl.

And..... now that it came to me. There's also something else in Dragonborn that is quite the challenge .

hints : big and in the snow . K______g

it was actually a pain in the butt Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:50 am

That insta kill dagger was the only reason I could beat alduin in daylight on top of the mountain as a vampire lord ffs Laughing

Getting spammed with fire from him and the fkn end of the world meteor striker with a 4 trillion % weakness to fire and no health, magicka or stamina regen
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:40 am

Jonathan28 wrote:I've been meaning to jump in, but I'm worried that once I do, I'll become a hermit again Laughing

Thankfully, it's winter, aka Skyrim time, so being locked in my house won't be much of an issue.

I'm going to create a Redguard mage/warrior hybrid, who becomes head of the Mages Guild and becomes a Vampire Lord, because werewolves and the Dawnguard suck.

Has anyone here actually bothered getting any of their characters married? And if so, who did you marry? I never got around to doing it.

I married that girl from Riverwood but she had a BF who would still visit her even when i married her so i invaded his house in midnight and brutally assassinated him when he was asleep, killing that scumbag felt good. smoking
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:19 am

I didnt even think twice about killing paarthunax :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:04 pm

My favorite followers?

I came across her by happy accident and her unusual demeanour prompted me to want to play through her back-story and feels were had. Just because I met her by accident and the way her back story plays out she's my fav.

This guy. This guy....

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Are these from the mod , interesting npcs (or what it's called)

I never used that mod hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:41 pm

If I had to choose just one mod to add to Skyrim it'd be Interesting NPC's. By far the greatest mod ever for game and gets so much value out of a game that was on sale recently for as low as 5$.

Inigo is a mod by himself.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:17 pm

i used to think of this mod as fan-fiction and i never used it for this reason..

I guess it's about time i gave this a chance , i will install it tonight . Since i've seen what the game has to offer by now , why not.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:50 am

FFS WHY DID I NEVER USE THIS MOD :bow:

https://imgur.com/a/6Zl7k
M99
M99