CroInter
McLewis
DavidVilla92
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rep rating! Empty Rep rating!

Post by DavidVilla92 Sat 11 Jun - 14:46:42

This whole rep rating is aload of sh*t if you get me, you have a discussion and the opposing person don't like it then you get some retarded rating. I have just gone from a neutral rating to -2 because Inter Milan fans can't accept the fact they aren't as big as they make out to be and since theres a lot of them im a bloody sinking ship!
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

https://www.facebook.com/daniemccarthy92

Back to top Go down

Rep rating! Empty Re: Rep rating!

Post by McLewis Sat 11 Jun - 14:58:33

They disagreed with your post and gave your negative rep because of it...

Say something positive somewhere else and i'm sure you'd get that positive rep back.

It's quite simple.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat 11 Jun - 16:16:06

Rep rating! Mama
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat 11 Jun - 16:50:45

DavidVilla92 wrote:This whole rep rating is aload of sh*t if you get me, you have a discussion and the opposing person don't like it then you get some retarded rating. I have just gone from a neutral rating to -2 because Inter Milan fans can't accept the fact they aren't as big as they make out to be and since theres a lot of them im a bloody sinking ship!

Why don't you tell us how big Inter is then?

Cause it seems to me that UTD(19) has 1 domestic league tittle more than Inter(18) and same number of CL's (3).UTD has 1 Uefa Cup and Inter has 3...

Why is Inter not as big as UTD?

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat 11 Jun - 17:01:12

And I don't know what you're crying about,look at Crointer's rep :lol!:

He likes Milan section a lot...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat 11 Jun - 17:05:29

@DV

You are spot on .. the rating is crap..

I was on 0 rep.
I had an argument with an Arsenal fan, And there ... -1 for me..

After that i couldnt vote for anyone ... Until i got into the positive part again..

The system is Bshit.. You can't even have a discussion in another club's section because you end up with all of them voting agst you..

Kudos was much much better ..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Sat 11 Jun - 17:59:10

@McLewis... to absolute disrespect to you, you do a fantastic job no doubt but are you trying to tell me i have to kiss everyones ass in order to get some reputation around here? Forums are here to discuss and not to be a suck up in order to have somewhat of a respect view on what i say... And if i do ignore what other people say how are we supposed to discuss things?

@Vibetribe, trolling in another section is totally different from what i was doing.. I feel Man Utd are a bigger club buts that my opinion take it or leave it you dont have to accept it but when the "Inter Mafia" comes in and just gives you negatives all day whats the point in posting on the forum.

@Nishank, same here but i had an arguement with Wigglesworth whom i think is so biased he can't seem to forget theres more than Inter and Serie A out in the world but yet he gets +10 rep! It doesnt prove how much of a knowlegdable poster you are it just telling you how many crownies you have!
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 11 Jun - 18:44:46

Why do people care about reputation anyway? Having positive rep in an internet forum makes you some kind of big guy or something?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat 11 Jun - 18:45:12

David Villa. I accidently clicked your name and now your username appears in blue. :coffee:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Sat 11 Jun - 18:46:07

milanista99 wrote:Why do people care about reputation anyway? Having positive rep in an internet forum makes you some kind of big guy or something?

Well wasn't it brought in to try stop the amount of trolling? Now its stopping you from having a discussion it seems.
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat 11 Jun - 19:07:47

I liked the kudos system more, but who cares about forum rep anyway? At least we still have a forum.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Sat 11 Jun - 19:11:00

ronalessi wrote:David Villa. I accidently clicked your name and now your username appears in blue. :coffee:

what does that mean then if my name comes up blue?
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 11 Jun - 19:40:11

DavidVilla92 wrote:@McLewis... to absolute disrespect to you, you do a fantastic job no doubt but are you trying to tell me i have to kiss everyones ass in order to get some reputation around here? Forums are here to discuss and not to be a suck up in order to have somewhat of a respect view on what i say... And if i do ignore what other people say how are we supposed to discuss things?

@Vibetribe, trolling in another section is totally different from what i was doing.. I feel Man Utd are a bigger club buts that my opinion take it or leave it you dont have to accept it but when the "Inter Mafia" comes in and just gives you negatives all day whats the point in posting on the forum.

@Nishank, same here but i had an arguement with Wigglesworth whom i think is so biased he can't seem to forget theres more than Inter and Serie A out in the world but yet he gets +10 rep! It doesnt prove how much of a knowlegdable poster you are it just telling you how many crownies you have!

Mate it's the way you go about it.

Your quite aggressive when getting your opinion across Very Happy

You can explain your opinion without it seem like your trolling, for example i have been semi-trolling nick all day long but i dont think i got 1 neg rep.

the blue thing in your name means you have views that person's profile.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat 11 Jun - 19:53:53

DavidVilla92 wrote:@McLewis... to absolute disrespect to you, you do a fantastic job no doubt but are you trying to tell me i have to kiss everyones ass in order to get some reputation around here? Forums are here to discuss and not to be a suck up in order to have somewhat of a respect view on what i say... And if i do ignore what other people say how are we supposed to discuss things?

I'm gonna make this is as crystal clear as I possible can. I'm going to break it down for you, mkay?

Your reputation is what you make it. It's entirely in your hands.

If you're man enough to say "Inter are not a big club" then you sure as hell better be man enough to take the hate that's coming your way.

Complaining about said "hate" will not improve your reputation on this boards, as you can now see.

Bottom-line, brah.

Hate the reputation system all you want, but until a large majority of the forum absolutely hate it, as you do, it's not going anywhere.

Capisce?

Thanks for playing Smile

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat 11 Jun - 20:16:59

Nishank wrote:@DV

You are spot on .. the rating is crap..

I was on 0 rep.
I had an argument with an Arsenal fan, And there ... -1 for me..

After that i couldnt vote for anyone ... Until i got into the positive part again..

The system is Bshit.. You can't even have a discussion in another club's section because you end up with all of them voting agst you..

Kudos was much much better ..

Rep rating! Mama

Rep rating! Mama

You guys are crying for nothing, rep system is awesome :coffee:

Cant believe it means to some ppl that much though Rolling Eyes
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat 11 Jun - 20:20:21

CroInter wrote:

You guys are crying for nothing, rep system is awesome :coffee:

Cant believe it means to some ppl that much though Rolling Eyes

You like it?
You don't qualify to use it.. :lol!:

None the less.. I still think negative should be removed and positive ie Kudos should stay..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Jun - 20:22:45

wow youve got -16

yh whatever lol :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat 11 Jun - 20:28:42

Good for you 2 i cant give rep right now :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Jun - 21:34:12

lol poor guy

i can na nana nana :lol!: :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Sat 11 Jun - 22:13:43

McLewis wrote:

I'm gonna make this is as crystal clear as I possible can. I'm going to break it down for you, mkay?

Your reputation is what you make it. It's entirely in your hands.

If you're man enough to say "Inter are not a big club" then you sure as hell better be man enough to take the hate that's coming your way.

Complaining about said "hate" will not improve your reputation on this boards, as you can now see.

Bottom-line, brah.

Hate the reputation system all you want, but until a large majority of the forum absolutely hate it, as you do, it's not going anywhere.

Capisce?

Thanks for playing Smile

Look at what you said in the highlighted print and look at what i wrote earlier on in my clubs section with absolutly no disrespect to anyone or any club and i get a negative.

DavidVilla92 wrote:
If Nasri comes to us im on my way down to get the new jersey with his name on the back! I've always like him since he went to Arsenal!

theres more flaws in this than the English FA!
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat 11 Jun - 22:19:07

And how are you so sure you got negative rep for that particular post?

That makes absolutely no sense.

You will not be able to see who give you negative rep and neither can I as that would defeat the purpose of the system itself.

Like I said....hate it or love it....you're gonna have to deal with it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat 11 Jun - 22:22:09

Repping has been taken down?..Unfortunatly i dont see that option anymore.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Sat 11 Jun - 22:24:03

McLewis wrote:And how are you so sure you got negative rep for that particular post?

That makes absolutely no sense.

You will not be able to see who give you negative rep and neither can I as that would defeat the purpose of the system itself.

Like I said....hate it or love it....you're gonna have to deal with it.

I know because that green/red bar came up at the side. it got two votes one being positive and one being negative. I've just seen some other posts of mine which only agree with the OP was saying and i still get negative... Once you disagree with a person they will be inclined to keep negativing everything you say.
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat 11 Jun - 22:42:12

I'm not going to get into the patterns of how people get out reps.

Like someone said earlier. It's not what you say. It's how you say it.

I personally saw nothing wrong about what you said about Nani so I don't understand why you got negative rep for it, but stuff like that's going to happen.

Is it going to happen all the time? Absolutely not.

Shrug it off, keep posting positively and you will see your reputation rise. The key though, is not to take it so seriously. This is just an internet forum after all.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat 11 Jun - 22:53:58

I do think that people with -rep should be able to still vote. Once you reach -1 you can no longer rep anyone and if the rep system is gonna be used to disagree with people it's kind of wrong that you can disable someones rights to disagree in the same way.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next