EarlyPrototype
S
BeautifulGame
Grande_Milano
zizzle
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've heard it all, Inter - Nasri - Page 2 Empty Re: I've heard it all, Inter - Nasri

Post by S Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:53 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

if young thought that if he would come to united to be a squad player ,he wouldnt hav ever chosen united..and united are paying around 130 000 pounds a week for ur self-proclaimed squad player..and anderson and carrick are inconsistent players..they've not really taken over frm scholes..thats why united will sign perhaps a new MF..

Young wont simply be a squad player . All 4 wingers they have will play similar amount of games . As i said earlier Fergie is pretty good at that .

Yes United are signing a new MF player to replace Scholes but the point is they have big money players as squad players which is similar to Young .

united have big money players as squad players like anderson,carrick which u mentioned coz they've shown poor form..they havent really cemented their place in the starting eleven..perhaps its the will of the players to stay at united as well..but thr have many rumours on nani lately ,and its just a hypothesis u know !!

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

I've heard it all, Inter - Nasri - Page 2 Empty Re: I've heard it all, Inter - Nasri

Post by djoe26 Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Nasri is going nowhere he'll stay at arsenal.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

if young thought that if he would come to united to be a squad player ,he wouldnt hav ever chosen united..and united are paying around 130 000 pounds a week for ur self-proclaimed squad player..and anderson and carrick are inconsistent players..they've not really taken over frm scholes..thats why united will sign perhaps a new MF..

Young wont simply be a squad player . All 4 wingers they have will play similar amount of games . As i said earlier Fergie is pretty good at that .

Yes United are signing a new MF player to replace Scholes but the point is they have big money players as squad players which is similar to Young .

united have big money players as squad players like anderson,carrick which u mentioned coz they've shown poor form..they havent really cemented their place in the starting eleven..perhaps its the will of the players to stay at united as well..but thr have many rumours on nani lately ,and its just a hypothesis u know !!

Unite have spent 16 mil on a 4th choice CB . They spent 30 mil on Berbatov when they already had Tevez and Rooney . Its not just Carrick .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:12 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Unite have spent 16 mil on a 4th choice CB . They spent 30 mil on Berbatov when they already had Tevez and Rooney . Its not just Carrick .
fergie wanted a pure cf so he splashed the cash for berba..now he's rotting on the bench coz of his poor form..and tevez was struggling for playing time so he left united..and talking abt 4th choice CB,he is very young and it will take him quite a few yrs to break into the national team..whilst nani is a finished product and he would want to play more to be in the starting X1 of portugal...pls understand whr i am coming from !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
fergie wanted a pure cf so he splashed the cash for berba..now he's rotting on the bench coz of his poor form..and tevez was struggling for playing time so he left united..and talking abt 4th choice CB,he is very young and it will take him quite a few yrs to break into the national team..whilst nani is a finished product and he would want to play more to be in the starting X1 of portugal...pls understand whr i am coming from !!!

Similarly Fergie is signing Young because he offers work rate as well as creativity . Something different from their other wingers . Tevez only left next year but the fact is Fergie signed a 30 mil CF despite having Tevez and Rooney . Similarly Nani may leave next year but he isnt being replaced but Young now .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:47 pm

loool football fans are funny, do you guys really believe nasri is going?? looooooool, dude its one or the other cecs or nasri, not both. i believe cecs is going to barca so that means nasri is staying, contract talks are on hold because nasri wants bigger wages, not because he want to leave the club you idiots, if cecs goes nasri stay period because he will get the wages he wants from the cecs transfer.....
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:25 pm

best trasfer to inter and bad to arsenal fans..imo
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:32 pm

---Nasri-----Sneijder-----Eto'o
-------------Milito/Pazzini

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:33 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Why would United take Sniejder and give away a winger. Sneijder ca not fill in for Nani at United and vice versa.

but they're going to get young who's gonna occupy that left wing..its just rumours ATM ..nothing more

United are signing Young as a replacement for Giggs . Nothing to do with Nani . United arent dumb to sell their best player of last season .

Yea but they are dumb enough to not play him in their most important game.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:if they get nasri ,they'll surely be selling sniejder..i hav heard rumours of a sneijder-nani swap..

Moratti has said that Sneijder is locked and will not be sold.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:if they get nasri ,they'll surely be selling sniejder..i hav heard rumours of a sneijder-nani swap..

Moratti has said that Sneijder is locked and will not be sold.

Yes he's right. Nani is not going anywhere seeing that he claims hes happy with Man U. However, he was close to Juve. I don't see him at Inter at all. If anything, Hazard is close to Inter if were talking about wingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Arsenal is better off just paying Nasri more. With only 1 year left on his contract they're not going to get a good price on him to find a suitable replacement. Better to just pay him what he wants.

I can see this happening if Sanchez doesn't go to Inter (which I think he will).
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:45 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:loool football fans are funny, do you guys really believe nasri is going?? looooooool, dude its one or the other cecs or nasri, not both. i believe cecs is going to barca so that means nasri is staying, contract talks are on hold because nasri wants bigger wages, not because he want to leave the club you idiots, if cecs goes nasri stay period because he will get the wages he wants from the cecs transfer.....

I don't really care about the topic in this thread, all I want to know is who that fine ass girl in your sig is
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2