Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
* Posting profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, hostile comments, or threats of violence, is strictly prohibited and will result in removal of offending posts and potential expulsion from the community. Our decision is final in these matters.
* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. Multi-accounting is a bannable offence.
* Please keep messages productive by keeping subject matter of posts on-topic with the board focus. Off-topic or unproductive posts will be moved and/or removed for the benefit of all members
* Please keep posts productive to the rest of the community and avoid including advertisements or solicitations.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
* Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
* Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who is deemed to have willfully violated the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privilege and not a right.
The Administrators and Moderators will be monitoring the information posted to the site; however, accuracy of content cannot be guaranteed. While we will attempt to monitor the content of the forums as constantly as possible, there may be times when we are not able to deal with infringements immediately. Please be patient as all reported posts will be dealt with in as timely a fashion as possible.
All messages express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor moderators of goallegacy forums, nor Forummotion (hosts of this forum) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The administrators of goallegacy forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.