So What Are Your Opinions On Florentino?

+13
futbol_bill
guest7
Seppuku
EarlyPrototype
SuperMAG
Kev
Adit
hrealmadrid
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Shamirr
Le Samourai
The Madrid One
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So What Are Your Opinions On Florentino? Empty So What Are Your Opinions On Florentino?

Post by The Madrid One Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:37 am

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com/2011/10/forever-blanco-florentino-perez/

after viewing such an article, it gets me thinking that we as madridistas never really talk about how we feel about our president...

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

So What Are Your Opinions On Florentino? Empty Re: So What Are Your Opinions On Florentino?

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:38 am

Revolutionised the game in a way no player or manager ever could.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

So What Are Your Opinions On Florentino? Empty Re: So What Are Your Opinions On Florentino?

Post by Shamirr Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 am

I have always made my views very clear, Brilliant business man, terrible man...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:16 am

I love the guy.......I think after his first stint he has matured and learned how to build a team properly
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:47 am

Love him...... No homo
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:10 am

I think he's phenomenal
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:58 am

Remember the team we played with in 2008 under clownderon era

now Just look at our squad and our fast improving economy.

Enough said.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am

This guy's always been classy and financially savvy.

His rotating door seems to be halting, which means that he seems to beheading in the right stage of presidential development.

If Flo continues to listen to Mou, and makes sure that Mourinho is in line, then this partnership will be very successful.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:05 am

the problem i have with him is that, some of the mistakes he made starting from 2003-2006 are unforgetable.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:20 am

Yeah... He's the one who actually started our downward spiral and the galacticos with his run in 2003-2006. I cannot forget that ever and am not ready to forgive until he shows consistent good leadership for 5 years. The only reason Madrid is acting with some sanity football-wise is Mou. He forced it on Flo. I only credit Flo with alllowing Mou to execute a sound overal football agenda. I have my problems with Mou; but you have to give credit where creditnis due.

Brilliant business man. That's about it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:46 am

i trust him completely. he is the best presedent we could have right now, like mou.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:47 am

Atm he is the best president we can have.

He maximizes our profits and Mourinho handles the football side.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:21 pm

I really can't imagine Real Madrid with anyone else. He is simply the best at what he does.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:26 pm

sportsczy wrote:Yeah... He's the one who actually started our downward spiral and the galacticos with his run in 2003-2006. I cannot forget that ever and am not ready to forgive until he shows consistent good leadership for 5 years. The only reason Madrid is acting with some sanity football-wise is Mou. He forced it on Flo. I only credit Flo with alllowing Mou to execute a sound overal football agenda. I have my problems with Mou; but you have to give credit where creditnis due.

Brilliant business man. That's about it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Business wise - Excellent, if this continues he is defiently gonna make our finances safe for a while...

Football wise - He is piss poor in that factor and in future he shouldn't even do anything and let the coach take care of that. I can't forget him for kicking VdB and I still want VdB more than any coach at the moment, too bad it's too late.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Well, he may have been bad (for futbol team) in first era, but this current era is so much better than Calderon, he seems like the best president ever. But it's best to not get too excited until we win something.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Basically, what sports said. But more forgiving. Right now, Flo + Mou = Best club management ever.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Well, he may have been bad (for futbol team) in first era, but this current era is so much better than Calderon, he seems like the best president ever. But it's best to not get too excited until we win something.

I'm with Bill here, his second reign has been amazing so far. All we need is some big trophies and it would be complete.

He's made mistakes but if not for him the club would still be in the stone age and would be up to it's ears in debt.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Also I'd like to add that because of Perez I got to enjoy watching Figo, Zidane, Raul and Ronaldo play on the same team.

For that brief period when the Galatico project was going splendidly I witnessed maybe the best football I have ever seen before and since. We all owe that to Florentino.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:42 pm

i just hope that florentino lets mou do his thing and manages to continue it with someone long term, if mou doesnt sign another contract.

florentino has to make sure this club wins trophies again, and then has to make sure we KEEP IT GOING FOR A LONG TIME.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Zealous wrote:Also I'd like to add that because of Perez I got to enjoy watching Figo, Zidane, Raul and Ronaldo play on the same team.

For that brief period when the Galatico project was going splendidly I witnessed maybe the best football I have ever seen before and since. We all owe that to Florentino.

Guti Very Happy.

I remember at one specific game where we played

Figo........Guti...........Zidane
........Raul.....................
...................Ronaldo.........

Perez :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:25 am

Guti has hit and miss but on his day he was jsut as good as any footballer out there.

We need more players like him from Castilla (except more consistent)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:35 am

I think at the moment we are missing guti a bit. Guti was our dice, our river , who could unlock any defense.

But it was all for the best
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:45 am

Best through ball provider in the game on his day that Guti.

Shame his day was as common as a solar eclipse.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Valdano has said that he was responsible for VDB's exit from Real Madrid.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum