Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 05:45

Lol maybe he doesn't want his words to get distorted. If I were a footballer, I would not give interviews.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24662
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by I-no on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 12:25

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Lol maybe he doesn't want his words to get distorted. If I were a footballer, I would not give interviews.
why do ronaldo,casillas, özil and others give interviews? your argument is shallow.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 13:29

@I-no wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Lol maybe he doesn't want his words to get distorted. If I were a footballer, I would not give interviews.
why do ronaldo,casillas, özil and others give interviews? your argument is shallow.

he might not be a person who likes giving interviews, even when he signed his words were very short and snappy(kinda)

so just because perez doesnt do any interviews he is stupid as well, or the boardroom have told him not to do it because they are afraid he might say something stupid

face it, some people are obliged to make interviews such as casillas, and some are attention seekers like ronaldo...so yh YOUR argument is shallow :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21247
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by I-no on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 14:01

@halamadrid2 wrote:
@I-no wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Lol maybe he doesn't want his words to get distorted. If I were a footballer, I would not give interviews.
why do ronaldo,casillas, özil and others give interviews? your argument is shallow.

he might not be a person who likes giving interviews, even when he signed his words were very short and snappy(kinda)

so just because perez doesnt do any interviews he is stupid as well, or the boardroom have told him not to do it because they are afraid he might say something stupid

face it, some people are obliged to make interviews such as casillas, and some are attention seekers like ronaldo...so yh YOUR argument is shallow :coffee:
perez doesnt play on the field. di maria more shy than benzema? no way!
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 18:24

speeding???? shy???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21247
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by I-no on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 21:34

@halamadrid2 wrote:speeding???? shy???
ehhhh? shy to talk with strangers. di maria shy? no!! :arrow:
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by The Madrid One on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:18

aperrently di maria wants a raise.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4705
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by halamadrid2 on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:25

@I-no wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:speeding???? shy???
ehhhh? shy to talk with strangers. di maria shy? no!! :arrow:


shagging prostitutes??? shy???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21247
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by Ganso on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:43

di maria will start today with lavezzi and messi
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by EarlyPrototype on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:46

Finally a friendly from Argentina with a strong lineup. Disappointed not to see one of Higuain/Aguero not start.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by Ganso on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:54

@EarlyPrototype wrote:Finally a friendly from Argentina with a strong lineup. Disappointed not to see one of Higuain/Aguero not start.
total waste imo.batista should realize that he cant emulate barca. just play messi on the wings with a CF like aguero or higuain ffs
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by hrealmadrid on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 06:35

Can anyone tell me how he played today? Apparently he wasn't bad but not great either.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by shaven on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 18:08

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 87657581

_________________
Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by shaven on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 18:10

Mourinho already has almost all the staff working under him. With the exception of the injured Altintop, the Portuguese coach Di Maria just needs to complete the team. However, it is expected that the Argentinean today incorporates the concentration of Guangzhou after last Friday marry in Argentina.



did he tied the knot?

_________________
Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 18:26

hes one skinny ass
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6646
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by chad4401 on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 18:36

di maria needs to bulk up a bit for real

_________________
Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Fc_as_benzema_1296x729
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by hrealmadrid on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 18:50

I don't think so man, he's already learnt to play with the physique he has. He's a class player who just needs to improve his passing as he can sometimes be wasteful and his body physique doesn't have much to do with that. He's quick enough to not get muscled off the ball often enough to have genuine concern about it.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by chad4401 on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 18:58

true but i feel a little muscle could be a huge help for him, he doesn't need to have a cr7 type build either

_________________
Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Fc_as_benzema_1296x729
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by Babun on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 19:02

I like him the way he is, he just needs to learn passing and someone tell him that his right foot exist for real Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 19:04

improving his balance, working on his right, and concentration are the things he can work on.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by vanDEEZ on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 19:04

he also needs to pick up his head when hes dribbling.. its school yard bullshit when he dribbles straight into defenders.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by shaven on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 17:52

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 X610

_________________
Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by Zealous on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 19:50

Insane assist today.

_________________
Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by chad4401 on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 20:35

i dont know why people think neymar pwns di maria in dribbling tho

_________________
Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Fc_as_benzema_1296x729
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by theaguia on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 20:38

no idea why ppl wanted him on the bench

_________________
Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Imager

“The reason for time, is so that everything doesn't happen at once”
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by the xcx on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 20:40

@theaguia wrote:no idea why ppl wanted him on the bench
Well obv. he could get benched if Neymar comes in.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Noodles - Angel Di Maria

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum