Madrid WAG's

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Yuri Yukuv on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Why is thimmy ugly in real life? Shocked

Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by guest7 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:16 pm

/facepalm at i-no...

If I think a woman is ugly, it's my opinion. I have every rights to call someone ugly, no matter how I look. It's my opinion and in this case, almost everyones opinion (except Marcelo, who seems to find her hot...)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:18 pm

omarish wrote:/facepalm at i-no...

If I think a woman is ugly, it's my opinion. I have every rights to call someone ugly, no matter how I look. It's my opinion and in this case, almost everyones opinion (except Marcelo, who seems to find her hot...)
she is ugly, no question, I didnt deny it. the question is only do you have the right to call someone ugly when you are ugly yourself???
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Yuri Yukuv on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:21 pm

@I-no wrote:
omarish wrote:/facepalm at i-no...

If I think a woman is ugly, it's my opinion. I have every rights to call someone ugly, no matter how I look. It's my opinion and in this case, almost everyones opinion (except Marcelo, who seems to find her hot...)
she is ugly, no question, I didnt deny it. the question is only do you have the right to call someone ugly when you are ugly yourself???

How do you know omarish is ugly?

Have I missed so much madrid section drama? Sad
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by guest7 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 pm

@I-no wrote:
omarish wrote:/facepalm at i-no...

If I think a woman is ugly, it's my opinion. I have every rights to call someone ugly, no matter how I look. It's my opinion and in this case, almost everyones opinion (except Marcelo, who seems to find her hot...)
she is ugly, no question, I didnt deny it. the question is only do you have the right to call someone ugly when you are ugly yourself???

Of course I do. My sex appeal doesn't change my opinion. I can have a voldemort-face and still have the rights to call someone ugly. It's my opinion and my voice.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 pm

@hrealmadrid wrote:On the other hand Pato's girlfriend is cuuuute
The friend of a friend is currently dating her Very Happy

Garay's GF Tamara Gorro

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Tamara%2BGorro%2B4-763017

_________________
Madrid WAG's - Page 3 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 24546
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:25 pm

@Yuri Yukuv wrote:
@I-no wrote:
omarish wrote:/facepalm at i-no...

If I think a woman is ugly, it's my opinion. I have every rights to call someone ugly, no matter how I look. It's my opinion and in this case, almost everyones opinion (except Marcelo, who seems to find her hot...)
she is ugly, no question, I didnt deny it. the question is only do you have the right to call someone ugly when you are ugly yourself???

How do you know omarish is ugly?

Have I missed so much madrid section drama? Sad
geez, I dont know what he looks like. my problem was, mom,here my quote where the discussion began
@I-no wrote:
@shaven wrote:
@I-no wrote:ay people, before calling a woman ugly see yourself in mirror.if you dont like what you see think thrice before calling someone ugly, gotcha??
and I said somewhere look at your image in mirror first before calling someone ugly.

dont make it a gender issue, we also think there are fugly men! Laughing
what gender issue? I wont call a man ugly if Im ugly myself. what was the saying by gesu ? yay, dont throw rocks in a glass house or something, sry for my english, hehehehehe
edit: I found it "Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!".
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by shaven on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:34 pm

@I-no wrote:

what gender issue? I wont call a man ugly if Im ugly myself. what was the saying by gesu ? yay, dont throw rocks in a glass house or something, sry for my english, hehehehehe
edit: I found it "Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!".

im very confident on my self if this is your point Very Happy
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by the xcx on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:35 pm

This is getting quite embarrassing... Suspect
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:46 pm

@shaven wrote:
@I-no wrote:

what gender issue? I wont call a man ugly if Im ugly myself. what was the saying by gesu ? yay, dont throw rocks in a glass house or something, sry for my english, hehehehehe
edit: I found it "Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!".

im very confident on my self if this is your point Very Happy
someone understood me. shaven, ur cool!!! example, you call someone guly, what are benefits and damages you can get? 1.you feel better cause you are in better position than someone else.2.you tell it to a girl or a man to find out later, they are related somehow , ouch!!! :queen: for example, you talk to a beautiful girl, you tell her look at the ugly girl who passes by. she tells you then dont insult my sis!!! hahahahaha it can really happen.


Last edited by I-no on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Yuri Yukuv on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 pm

This thread makes no sense.

_________________
Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Hot_babe_near_fireplace
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Thimmy on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:54 pm

@I-no wrote:
@The xcx wrote:
@I-no wrote:
@shaven wrote:
@I-no wrote:ay people, before calling a woman ugly see yourself in mirror.if you dont like what you see think thrice before calling someone ugly, gotcha??

dont make it a gender issue, we also think there are fugly men! Laughing
what gender issue? I wont call a man ugly if Im ugly myself. what was the saying by gesu ? yay, dont throw rocks in a glass house or something, sry for my english, hehehehehe
edit: I found it "Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!".
How do you define ugly?
thimmy!! apparently , he is ugly in real life so he has the need to bug me in internet What a Face more specific? personal preference! I cant define it, when I see someone I can tell. some men are ugly in the face but overall pleasing to the eye, some have baby faces with child like stature. like I said I have to see the subject first , hehehehehe
hey, each country has different standards in their location. if you are considered ugly where you live then you are one. I cant get more objective.....

Haha, that's classic stuff!

_________________
Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Isco-alarcon-2
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9582
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Thimmy on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:57 pm

@hrealmadrid wrote:All Madrid WAGS

http://fuckyeahmadridwags.tumblr.com/archive

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Tumblr_lkwebdAwsG1qhsayxo1_500

We've seen Sergio's, Pipa's and Ozil's. All that's left is Adan and Lass

Has anyone seen a picture of Granero's girlfriend? She looks kinda cute, judging by that small picture.

_________________
Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Isco-alarcon-2
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9582
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Blue on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:08 pm

@Crimson wrote:I still don't think irina shayk is very good looking /shrug

I agree with this statement, i think Irina shayk is very overrated.

phew now that i have said that, i feel more relieved. Very Happy

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 pm

@Blue wrote:
@Crimson wrote:I still don't think irina shayk is very good looking /shrug

I agree with this statement, i think Irina shayk is very overrated.

phew now that i have said that, i feel more relieved. Very Happy

people have problems...........hahahahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by the xcx on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 pm

@hrealmadrid wrote:All Madrid WAGS

http://fuckyeahmadridwags.tumblr.com/archive

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Tumblr_lkwebdAwsG1qhsayxo1_500

We've seen Sergio's, Pipa's and Ozil's. All that's left is Adan and Lass
Your missing teh coach, bro Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:13 pm

@The xcx wrote:
Your missing teh coach, bro Very Happy
Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Mourinhowife
is she his wife?
Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Article-0-04396E5A000005DC-422_306x423Madrid WAG's - Page 3 JosedancerMadrid WAG's - Page 3 Mourinhodance2
a lot of female admirers, hehehehe. he is not ugly!!


Last edited by I-no on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Thimmy on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Mourinho's wife, Matilde "Tami" Faria.

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 JosetamiMS2209_468x372

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 _44127570_josewife270

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 JoseFamilyDM_468x735

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 2ahi2vp

_________________
Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Isco-alarcon-2
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9582
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Blue on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 pm

@I-no wrote:
@Blue wrote:
@Crimson wrote:I still don't think irina shayk is very good looking /shrug

I agree with this statement, i think Irina shayk is very overrated.

phew now that i have said that, i feel more relieved. Very Happy

people have problems...........hahahahaha

It's not nice to laugh at other people's problems. No
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by S32TABLANCA on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 pm

@shaven wrote:canales gf cristina

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Tumblr_ld9iwbGlxo1qcg2ppo1_500

I am 100% sure that this picture is taken in my country! Oi, Canales! Come visit like your girl!

For me, Ramos' gal is the best, though apart from a few (why, Marcelo?) they are all pretty damn good.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Giovanni10 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:49 am

Giovanni10 enters the room with his usual diplomatic suggestion:

There has been a bit of confusion as to who should call who ugly or who has the right to call someone else ugly. Some people are sensitive to the term: ugly.

So the saying goes: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", not so? Therefore instead of calling someone ugly, we could rather say: I don't personally find him/her attractive.

Therefore I would say: I don't find Marcelo's gf attractive, but I do find Ramos' gf attractive. Therefore Marcelo's gf can still be interpreted as attractive, just not by me! :lol!:
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:52 am

@Giovanni10 wrote:Giovanni10 enters the room with his usual diplomatic suggestion:

There has been a bit of confusion as to who should call who ugly or who has the right to call someone else ugly. Some people are sensitive to the term: ugly.

So the saying goes: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", not so? Therefore instead of calling someone ugly, we could rather say: I don't personally find him/her attractive.

Therefore I would say: I don't find Marcelo's gf attractive, but I do find Ramos' gf attractive. Therefore Marcelo's gf can still be interpreted as attractive, just not by me! :lol!:
giovanni for president!!! seriously, you make a superb politician, hehehehehe
sei italiano?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Giovanni10 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 am

I'm half South African half Italiano. Funny you should say that, because I studied political science at university and conflict resolution is one of my focus areas!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:08 am

@Giovanni10 wrote:I'm half South African half Italiano. Funny you should say that, because I studied political science at university and conflict resolution is one of my focus areas!
me, half italiano, too. see, I am not stupid!! hey, can you teach me how to avoid conflicts, professore?? Im a magnet for conflicts, magnetta, hahahahah
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Giovanni10 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:26 am

@I-no wrote:
@Giovanni10 wrote:I'm half South African half Italiano. Funny you should say that, because I studied political science at university and conflict resolution is one of my focus areas!
me, half italiano, too. see, I am not stupid!! hey, can you teach me how to avoid conflicts, professore?? Im a magnet for conflicts, magnetta, hahahahah

As far as my experience extends, conflict is good, conflict without resolution is bad. Oftentimes we let our principles and morals dictate what we say and therefore we become subjective and narrow-minded (which is not always a bad thing). My best advice to you is that sometimes we must compromise. However, some people feel that to compromise, is to concede to your opponent. I do not agree with that opinion, if both parties in an argument can compromise at the end, that is the greatest victory- because it is mutually beneficial.

I have picked up before that English is probably not your first language, so I think sometimes you get frustrated because people are not understanding you properly. If you have managed to make your point clear and you cannot settle the conflict because you feel you are being provoked then just simply say: "Let us agree to disagree". Especially in an online atmosphere, people will try to set up a trap for someone who enjoys to argue, just don't take the bait.

If you say controversial things, then also be prepared to defend yourself. Lastly, if you have to defend yourself then do not attack someone personally.

I'm not saying that you do any of this or all of this, I'm just saying that these are some guidelines for keeping everyone happy, that way we can get down to the business of healthy discussion.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by I-no on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:37 am

@Giovanni10 wrote:
@I-no wrote:
@Giovanni10 wrote:I'm half South African half Italiano. Funny you should say that, because I studied political science at university and conflict resolution is one of my focus areas!
me, half italiano, too. see, I am not stupid!! hey, can you teach me how to avoid conflicts, professore?? Im a magnet for conflicts, magnetta, hahahahah

As far as my experience extends, conflict is good, conflict without resolution is bad. Oftentimes we let our principles and morals dictate what we say and therefore we become subjective and narrow-minded (which is not always a bad thing). My best advice to you is that sometimes we must compromise. However, some people feel that to compromise, is to concede to your opponent. I do not agree with that opinion, if both parties in an argument can compromise at the end, that is the greatest victory- because it is mutually beneficial.

I have picked up before that English is probably not your first language, so I think sometimes you get frustrated because people are not understanding you properly. If you have managed to make your point clear and you cannot settle the conflict because you feel you are being provoked then just simply say: "Let us agree to disagree". Especially in an online atmosphere, people will try to set up a trap for someone who enjoys to argue, just don't take the bait.

If you say controversial things, then also be prepared to defend yourself. Lastly, if you have to defend yourself then do not attack someone personally.

I'm not saying that you do any of this or all of this, I'm just saying that these are some guidelines for keeping everyone happy, that way we can get down to the business of healthy discussion.
ay, sensei, I give in when Im wrong. english is weird language, you have to make long sentenses to explain things or keep conversation going. then, people wirte two or three sentenses off topic with one normal in the end, very slow conversation. ah, there is a saying, people who lose in conflicts gain knowledge :queen: it may not be bad to argue but I dont want people to get mad at me, hehehehehe
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Madrid WAG's - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid WAG's

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum