Pedram
guest7
ÖMARz
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OT: Arsenal v Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: OT: Arsenal v Blackburn

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Wenger is over rated not under rated. Arsenal did not have a single shot on goal at the Camp Nou he got completely out played. Wenger relies a lot on possession football and when you play Barca and try to out pass them well that is not really a good idea.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:42 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Adit wrote:Joquim alot proven than guardiola before he take charge at barcelona any way,past means nothing to me.If you are watching arsenal games you will understand the tactical knowledge difference between mourinho and wenger.Mou never get it wrong when it is about instantaneous tactics,while wenger almost always messes up,he gets outclassed tactically by some average coaches.Ferguson has found a established way of beating arsenal,what is wengers answer for it ? nothing for past several years.I honestly dont care about if a coach brings a system or not,if he isnt good enough he will always find a way to destruction.

I cant really argue much with you if that's the way you look at things. There are things about that post that are wrong, because just last week, Luis Garcia was tactically hurting us, but we have spectacular players and we made it through... not worth arguing over tho.

There are very specific things that made it possible for Guardiola to become barcelona coach. The fact that he was Cryuff barca's playmaker, went through the whole barca coaching process, mastered and embraced the logic of total football in perfect harmony with the way barcelona is playing, made it all possible. In terms of what Barcelona is as a concept, Guardiola was very experienced. Other factors such as leadership, calmness etc... are things that they evaluated in intern and were convinced with. It's not the same thing at all, specially when they have shown they were more patient than us, and showed that they could get behind a novice coach and could give him a shot. Circumstances are completely different.
Yes, I meant it.wenger is riding on his past success for way too long.His success was down to some of the best players of 2000 s available to him .Of course he was great in those years,but what about the present?

You dont need skilled players to beat wengers arsenal.I have seen count less teams winning games against arsenal with some annoyers and runners in midfield.I cant think of any manager consequently getting owned by same tactics.What about his defense? He has a very poor defensive system,really poor one.Set piece defending is meh.See these are some basic problems which he has yet to fix.Why he isnt learning from his past mistakes? dont know really.When was the last time mourinho lost a game with taking a lead? what about wenger? countless times countless times his team has bottled countless leads,including a 4-0.The last thing we needed is a defense less madrid.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:29 am

all of a sudden this thread became a thread about who are good coaches.

allow my insanity to present a list of those who are automatically qualified for real madrid in no particular order:

Bernd Schuster
Don Capello
VDB
Guus Hiddink

Heres the list for those that are good but unproven/overhypped/risky but worth the risk in random order:

Michael Laudrup
Toril
Michel
Luciano Spalletti
Laurent Blanc
Manuel Pellegrini
Joachim Loew

now for the people imho who must never come here. ones that wud doom us or set us in the wrong path in random order:

Arsene Wenger
Carlo Ancelotti
Rafael Benitez
Louis Van Gaal
Raymond Domenech
Frank Rijkaard

take my lists with grain of salt, u will find controversy with my lists.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:23 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:IIRC, Del Bosque said he would never return to coach us again.

where and when? source?

Well, I did say IIRC, so I have no idea for the specific article. It was from Marca, and we all know them. This particular episode was recently, but a quick google search does bring up a few results, though nothing really concrete. I know I dont sound very credible, but I am certain he has been reported as saying he would never return. I guess we hurt him that bad.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:25 pm

LaudrupLaudrupLaudrupLaudrupLaudrupLaudrupLaudrupLaudrupLaudrupLaudrupLaudrup