Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Ganso on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Saetablanca wrote:I like Hazard, but he is probably butthurt because he knows we will get Neymar. It took me a while to want Neymar, now we bloody well get him! Stop flirting with Barca!
hes not flirting,he probably doesnt want to look as bad when Santos get raped against Barca

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by estrella bernabeu on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Neymar, Hazard, our present stars team and Mou for 10 other years affraid
Gonna be hilarious !! World football white domination :dance:

_________________
Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Img-photo-mou-camp-1322649261_x610_articles-150364
Already shaking pale
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 553
Join date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by S32TABLANCA on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:15 pm

@Ganso wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I like Hazard, but he is probably butthurt because he knows we will get Neymar. It took me a while to want Neymar, now we bloody well get him! Stop flirting with Barca!
hes not flirting,he probably doesnt want to look as bad when Santos get raped against Barca

He is saying Barca is the best way too often, OK it might be true but if one of our players said it we wouldnt like it, yet alone this guy who were trying to chase down praising them so often. Apart from 'they are both big clubs', he never praised Madrid did he. So yeah, I would take that as flirting with Barca.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by S32TABLANCA on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:16 pm

@estrella bernabeu wrote:Neymar, Hazard, our present stars team and Mou for 10 other years affraid
Gonna be hilarious !! World football white domination :dance:

---------Hig/Benz/Morata
-------Neymar-Ozil-Sarabia
-----------Mvila-Sahin
-Marcelo-Ramos-Varane-Carvajal
----------------Iker

5 years time. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Ganso on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
@Ganso wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I like Hazard, but he is probably butthurt because he knows we will get Neymar. It took me a while to want Neymar, now we bloody well get him! Stop flirting with Barca!
hes not flirting,he probably doesnt want to look as bad when Santos get raped against Barca

He is saying Barca is the best way too often, OK it might be true but if one of our players said it we wouldnt like it, yet alone this guy who were trying to chase down praising them so often. Apart from 'they are both big clubs', he never praised Madrid did he. So yeah, I would take that as flirting with Barca.
he only says it because the press is always asking him about barca,not like hes spontaneously praising barca...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by S32TABLANCA on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:23 pm

@Ganso wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
@Ganso wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I like Hazard, but he is probably butthurt because he knows we will get Neymar. It took me a while to want Neymar, now we bloody well get him! Stop flirting with Barca!
hes not flirting,he probably doesnt want to look as bad when Santos get raped against Barca

He is saying Barca is the best way too often, OK it might be true but if one of our players said it we wouldnt like it, yet alone this guy who were trying to chase down praising them so often. Apart from 'they are both big clubs', he never praised Madrid did he. So yeah, I would take that as flirting with Barca.
he only says it because the press is always asking him about barca,not like hes spontaneously praising barca...

Well I dont know the questions hes asked, only the 'Barca is the best' bits make the headlines. Very Happy I think he should at least drop a comment or something to aknowledge us, as for all we know he prefers to go to Barca. In which case why bother, theres Hazard and Goetze just waiting for our call...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by jibers on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:37 pm

TBH, I want Nerman to go to Madrid but let's be realistic, where would he play at Madrid or Barcelona? If he goes to Barcelona he would suffer like Villa, Ibra have as everything goes through Messi. Barcelona's tactical set up will limit his ability and He won't be allowed to be as direct as he wants to.

If he goes to Madridwhere would he play? He can play as a left inside forward or a forward but who would he bench? Ronaldo is not going to play as the main striker ala #9 because he hates it, it has been confirmed by revista de la liga and in one of Mou's past interviews and keeping Cronnie happy is vital for this team to succeed.

CR7.....Ozil.....Nerman
Higgy/Benz

Ronaldo prefers the left so again this plays Ronnie out of his favoured position, unlikely. Di Maria has been fantastic as of late where does that leave him? He could be a bit of a liability in the big games but wouldn't dropping him be ounter productive?

Di Maria.....Ozil......Cr7
Higgy/Benz/Nerman

Again this would be rotating 3 players for one position and with the form both higgy and benz are showing it would be foolish of Mou to get Nerman and disrupt it, the CF position is to small for 3 players.

A standard 4 4 2?


Di Maria/Ozil..........................................Ronaldo/Nerman
...........Benz/Higgy/Nerman...........Benz/Higgy/Nerman

Again this will probabl;y never happen as Mou will probably never remove the added protection of an extra man in MF. Sadly, Nerman will not fit and if he comes it would disrupt Madrid. I'm a massive fan but in all honety, where would he play? His signing would be good for shirt sales, tha's about it really.


_________________
Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Article-1390533-039024400000044D-576_634x380
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10161
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Zealous on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
@estrella bernabeu wrote:Neymar, Hazard, our present stars team and Mou for 10 other years affraid
Gonna be hilarious !! World football white domination :dance:

---------Hig/Benz/Morata
-------Neymar-Ozil-Sarabia
-----------Mvila-Sahin
-Marcelo-Ramos-Varane-Carvajal
----------------Iker

5 years time. Very Happy

------------Pipa/Morata-------------
----Nerman-----Ozil-----Benz/Sarabia
--------Martinez---Sahin------------
-Marcelo---Ramos---Varane----Carvajal
--------------Iker/Adan-------------

:dance:

_________________
Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Where is Ronaldo?

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30623
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Ganso on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:45 pm

You guys can flame me as much as you want but i think that neymar or hazard can bench di Maria or at least leave him in a Benz/higuain situation.also,lets not forget the price tag,I don't think mou would just leave them
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Zealous on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:52 pm

@Ganso wrote:You guys can flame me as much as you want but i think that neymar or hazard can bench di Maria or at least leave him in a Benz/higuain situation.also,lets not forget the price tag,I don't think mou would just leave them

I agree with that Nerman can. Not sure about Hazard though.

_________________
Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Ganso on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Hazard is like di Maria with a brain,so I think he can IMO.Whoever comes will have to improve the workrate though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Jeps33178 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Only addition I would like to the present squad is Nerman, and he isnt even necessary

_________________
Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Bale-madrid-adidas-image
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 676
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by estrella bernabeu on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Nerman, just 19yo and doing miracles in each game !! well done by Flo to not leave him for Far$a, at least we will have a Ballon d'or 100% sure.
For Hazard, i think he will be Kaka successor.

Otherwise, i have to forget our Castilla for a while !! Sad but rue pale

_________________
Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Img-photo-mou-camp-1322649261_x610_articles-150364
Already shaking pale
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 553
Join date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:29 pm

We are not going to sign both, that would be completely ridiculous.

I dont see how Hazard would even qualify as replacement for Kaka.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30623
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Le Samourai on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:13 am

Perhaps Hazard qualify's as a replacement for Kaka in that he would replace Ozil, who has been displaced by Kaka when they play together?

Ozil back to his natural position + Hazzard replaces his old duty.


_________________
Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Funkentelechy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:23 am

Kinda agree with jibers.

From the clubs with real chances of signing him he'd only make an immediate impact and get plenty of playing time in Chelsea.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg
Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by vanDEEZ on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:20 am

@Ganso wrote:You guys can flame me as much as you want but i think that neymar or hazard can bench di Maria or at least leave him in a Benz/higuain situation.also,lets not forget the price tag,I don't think mou would just leave them

i dont think anyone would disagree with you.

neymar is not yet mature.. either is di maria. i would say they have about the same amount of skill but what people like most about di maria is somthing i hate most which is when he runs around like a headless chicken- some call it work ethic.

neymar has more potential and atm makes better decisions from what i have seen than di maria. so its an easy choice for me.

that being said i like hazard, i feel he is incredibly skilled for his age, and fast.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:03 am

Some are forgetting Di Maria has 10 assists to his name already and its not even December yet (too bad about his injury) and has become our chief playmaker despite his poor starting form.


http://www.realmadridstats.com/assists.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:10 am

@Crimson wrote:Some are forgetting Di Maria has 10 assists to his name already and its not even December yet (too bad about his injury) and has become our chief playmaker despite his poor starting form.


http://www.realmadridstats.com/assists.html

To be commended for sure.... But his passing percentage is awful. Worse on the team at 65%. If you're below 75%, you need to simplify and take less risks. Assists are fine; but you're killing the flow of the game. Di Maria doesn't need to attempt the final pass every time. Assists should be spread around more + we'll be a lot smoother if he plays simpler. It's not a huge adjustment either...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by S32TABLANCA on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Of course Neymar would bench Di Maria. Or at least create a good rotation in the first year.

@Zealous wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
@estrella bernabeu wrote:Neymar, Hazard, our present stars team and Mou for 10 other years affraid
Gonna be hilarious !! World football white domination :dance:

---------Hig/Benz/Morata
-------Neymar-Ozil-Sarabia
-----------Mvila-Sahin
-Marcelo-Ramos-Varane-Carvajal
----------------Iker

5 years time. Very Happy

------------Pipa/Morata-------------
----Nerman-----Ozil-----Benz/Sarabia
--------Martinez---Sahin------------
-Marcelo---Ramos---Varane----Carvajal
--------------Iker/Adan-------------

:dance:

A bit less realistic, but I approve. I prefer Mvila to Martinez though and no way Adan should wait to dethrone Iker, he has a carreer to live. As soon as Mejias or whoever shows that he can hold up as 2nd GK, Adan should go and carve a career of his own.

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Where is Ronaldo?

In 5 years, Neymar Benz and Sarabia will all be better than him... Not sure whether he will remain a rotation player (would love this TBH) or leave to another club.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum