Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
guest7
izzy
SuperFloren
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IT was really stupid when we sold Wesley Sneijder Empty IT was really stupid when we sold Wesley Sneijder

Post by SuperFloren Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm

He is really the missing piece. He is not a brilliant superstar, but he is a prolific midfielder, who can score and works, a box to box midfielder in my eyes, good building football and with a deadly shot. Now we are waiting for this dude Sahin, who is making a great Robben performance and I dont know if he is as good as Sneijder was once.... I heard Sneijder was sold because he had a really bad personal life in the Madrid night. But wow, look how good he was with Mourinho....And he was young as hell 24 years....Perfect for our young team... Alonso-Sneijder-Ozil-Di Maria-Ronaldo-Benzema. Thats how it should have been.....
SuperFloren
SuperFloren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

IT was really stupid when we sold Wesley Sneijder Empty Re: IT was really stupid when we sold Wesley Sneijder

Post by izzy Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:33 pm

I feel you man.

I still dream about if we still had Robben on the other wing.

Robben---------------Ronaldo
----------Benzema------------------

:facepalm: If only.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

IT was really stupid when we sold Wesley Sneijder Empty Re: IT was really stupid when we sold Wesley Sneijder

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:35 pm

agreed i wanted us to buy him, i think we could have cuz he loves mou and wants to move from inter atm...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:40 pm

too late, we can only move on and sign the right players from now on
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperFloren Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 pm

izzy26 wrote:I feel you man.

No, I could understand Robben leaving, he was my favourite player, but he was always injured, you cannot wait for this type of player, and Di Maria is doing a good job, even thinking Robben is vastly better than him. But I never understood Sneijder leaving for 15M, and we kept VDV. Sneijder was probably the best real madrid player in our last liga. He had bad luck getting injured that summer against Arsenal, and I didnt understand when we sold him, because all of us knew Real would need midfielders. Now we bought Sahin instead of keeping Wesley, a non sensense.
SuperFloren
SuperFloren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 pm

I blame it all on Diaby.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 pm

flo sahin is good... unlucky with the injuries but if he gets fine we have a gem at the age of 22
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:53 pm

injured at the wrong time.

was complete class for us though- i feel if we had 1 quality manager in that time period we would have held on to sneijder or vdv.

but yes i agree with your point, i grew up watching sneijder. brilliant to watch.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:59 pm

SuperFloren wrote:
izzy26 wrote:I feel you man.

No, I could understand Robben leaving, he was my favourite player, but he was always injured, you cannot wait for this type of player, and Di Maria is doing a good job, even thinking Robben is vastly better than him. But I never understood Sneijder leaving for 15M, and we kept VDV. Sneijder was probably the best real madrid player in our last liga. He had bad luck getting injured that summer against Arsenal, and I didnt understand when we sold him, because all of us knew Real would need midfielders. Now we bought Sahin instead of keeping Wesley, a non sensense.
Flo, Snejder is an AM, he would play in place of Ozil. Sahin is different, he plays deeper and spreads the ball fast, Pirlo like (mobile Alonso). Pre Mou we did a lot more stupid stuff. Snejder's sale doesn't even come close to Makelele's sale. That was utter crap Very Happy
Bottom line, we can only move forward Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 pm

sahin is here to provide what sneijder provided in inter and more.

we will really need sahin as our players get tired in january and we start going into bigger games.

we need sahin at 100 percent and non injured.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperFloren Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:18 pm

The Madrid One wrote:sahin is here to provide what sneijder provided in inter and more.

we will really need sahin as our players get tired in january and we start going into bigger games.

WE cannot trust in this Sahin guy till next year. We cannot make experiments against Barcelona, or in La liga. He isnt addapted to our team, system and league. Experiments are done in pre-season, not mid season. Too bad he got injured. I hope you guys are right, because Ive never watched this guy playing.
SuperFloren
SuperFloren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:52 am

SuperFloren wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:sahin is here to provide what sneijder provided in inter and more.

WE cannot trust in this Sahin guy till next year. We cannot make experiments against Barcelona, or in La liga. He isnt addapted to our team, system and league. Experiments are done in pre-season, not mid season. Too bad he got injured. I hope you guys are right, because Ive never watched this guy playing.
Sahin isn't just some guy. He's one of the best at what he does. He's a great player and it won't take him long to fit in. He's not gonna forget how to play cause he's hurt. The knee sprain sucks because it shouldn't happened but once he's 100 % he'll be fine jumping right in.

Back to the OP. Yea that was real dumb. That Sneijder loss always has me shaking my head.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:02 am

Sneijder is an AM and Ozil > Sneijder.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:04 am

the same could have been said about kaka and benzema- great players wont take time to fit in etc. etc.

some take longer to get acclimated to the league and system. not everyone hops in and makes an instant impact like ozil and di maria

this is why his injury worries me.. we probably wont see the best of sahin till next season tbh

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:07 am

of course. Wesely is one of the best midfielders in the world. Should have won ballon dor 2010 instead of bieber
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:19 am

Sneijder is just as injury prone though....

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:25 am

Diaby really f**ked us that year though. I think we could've won the leauge if we had sneijder.The Barca we know today might not have been
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:49 am

Had we have kept Sneijder, there is a good chance Mesut would not have been here. Ozil>>>>Wesley
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 am

Nah we could've kept sneijder and bought ozil. They're very different players.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 am

guys ive seen sneijder play the deep midfield role for inter. hes very capable of doing it, so özil and him would work together
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 am

If we would've kept Sneijder....Ozil wouldn't even in our team right now..tbh i was more sad with Robben leaving than Sneijder
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:51 am

i am more sad about robben, he is a supereme winger. one of a kind. having two superfast tall wingers on both sides, its devistating for the formation we play in.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Why was Super Floren banned?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Zealous wrote:Why was Super Floren banned?

Probably because a certain Barca mod can't handle a sense a of humor that doesn't register with his 50 IQ lol. (random Barca slamming; nothing personal)

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:12 pm

Zealous wrote:Why was Super Floren banned?

the fkn illuminati

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next