H.A.
justdoit_
bloodless
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Real Madrid accuses Barcelona of instigating an investigation on Mourinho Empty Real Madrid accuses Barcelona of instigating an investigation on Mourinho

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:49 am

Real Madrid accuses Barcelona of instigating an investigation on Mourinho. Rosell said "We need to have common sense, if things keep going at this rate we will start killing each other in the streets. For this reason, we will not present a complaint about Mourinho's behavior because we do not want to make him into a martyr. What he has done is all over the news and the public will judge him. It's up to the relevant authorities to decide whether they should pursue this or not".

Real Madrid have posted an official announcement claiming that the investigation has commenced "curiously only hours after F.C. Barcelona called for his investigation publicly".

Just a huge :lol!: (and I'm not one to use this smiley lightly).

"It's your fault we're getting invested on because our manager poked someone in the eye from behind!"

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid accuses Barcelona of instigating an investigation on Mourinho Empty Re: Real Madrid accuses Barcelona of instigating an investigation on Mourinho

Post by Lex Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:55 am

When the word martyr is used in a football context, that's when you know it's time to take a deep breath and step back
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid accuses Barcelona of instigating an investigation on Mourinho Empty Re: Real Madrid accuses Barcelona of instigating an investigation on Mourinho

Post by bloodless Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:09 am

srsly these two clubs need to stop!

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:13 am

Real Madrid accuses Barcelona of instigating an investigation on Mourinho Same-shit-different-day

RM/Barca need to grow up.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:15 am

Real Madrid CF wishes to say the following regarding the decision of the competition judge of the Spanish Football Federation to open an investigation following the incidents occurred in the return leg of the Spanish Super Cup:

1.- Real Madrid CF has from the beginning opted to show prudence and responsibility so as not to feed the tense atmosphere created by such events.

2.- Real Madrid CF wishes to express how surprised it is to see this investigation is being ordered five days after the match, curiously just a few hours after the President of FC Barcelona publicly demanded the Spanish Football Federation to take action.

3.- Real Madrid CF wishes said investigation absolutely clarifies what happened during and after the match. The club wishes it throws light onto the provocations, humilations, insults and aggressions that our first team squad and coaching staff were subjected to both on the pitch and inside the tunnel leading to the dressing rooms. These things regrettably gave way to the incidents that took place.

4.- Real Madrid CF will continue to defend this entity's inherent values and will always strive for the greatest collaboration possible between clubs and institutions throughout the world.

Those two points I think are what we are going to be pushing for.

Anyway you have to agree on the 2nd point, an investigation opened 5 days after the match right after your club demanded for one. It cannot be a coincidence now can it. Conspiracies conspiracies Razz Razz
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:15 am

Mourinho 12 match-ban

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/la-liga/8718372/Real-Madrid-coach-Jose-Mourinho-faces-12-match-ban-following-eye-gouging-in-Super-Cup-defeat-to-Barca.html?

Finally, some justice?
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:15 am

Investiception Real Madrid accuses Barcelona of instigating an investigation on Mourinho Ldcface
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 am

Khaledbarca wrote:Mourinho 12 match-ban

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/la-liga/8718372/Real-Madrid-coach-Jose-Mourinho-faces-12-match-ban-following-eye-gouging-in-Super-Cup-defeat-to-Barca.html?

Finally, some justice?
How in the hell can an english paper get this news before the spanish ones, mainly the madrid & catalan one ones lol

Don't be happy just yet What a Face

If any ban would be given you know it will unfold a sh*t-storm, let the movie begin I guess Razz
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 am

H.A. wrote:

Finally, some justice?
How in the hell can an english paper get this news before the spanish ones, mainly the madrid & catalan one ones lol

Don't be happy just yet What a Face

If any ban would be given you know it will unfold a sh*t-storm, let the film begin I guess Razz

lol.. offcourse its on spanish media..
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110823/competicion-abre-expediente-mou-tito-vilanova/1126886.shtml

i wanted the translation, this is why i used this english site!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 am

I can tell Alfred is back on the forum Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am

The forums are so peaceful now that I've put most of the Barcelona fans on my ignore list Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Onassis Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 am

In all honesty, I'm not sure a ban to Mourinho would serve much purpose at this point.

It's not as if a ban is going teach him a lesson. The global criticism to his actions, I'm sure, will have been a far harder and more painful lesson to him. And his ego.
Besides that, it looked to me like he knew what he was doing (footage showed him quite calm as strolled up to Vilanova from behind) - and he knew it wasn't right (hopefully).

A ban now would be almost like salt in the wounds. I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I feel it would be in the best interests of both clubs to leave this issue and move on.

Finally, some justice?

So Tito Vilanova is facing a four match ban for retaliating after having his eye gouged? ... a bit odd.
Aristotle Onassis
Aristotle Onassis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:42 am

Aristotle Onassis wrote:In all honesty, I'm not sure a ban to Mourinho would serve much purpose at this point.

It's not as if a ban is going teach him a lesson. The global criticism to his actions, I'm sure, will have been a far harder and more painful lesson to him. And his ego.
Besides that, it looked to me like he knew what he was doing (footage showed him quite calm as strolled up to Vilanova from behind) - and he knew it wasn't right (hopefully).

A ban now would be almost like salt in the wounds. I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I feel it would be in the best interests of both clubs to leave this issue and move on.

Finally, some justice?

So Tito Vilanova is facing a four match ban for retaliating after having his eye gouged? ... a bit odd.

a 4 match ban for Tito ( for pushing mourinho back) & 12 match ban for mourinho (putting his finger in tito's eye) & than calling him (Pito = dick in spanish) in press-conference etc..

would be fine with me..

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
Aristotle Onassis wrote:In all honesty, I'm not sure a ban to Mourinho would serve much purpose at this point.

Finally, some justice?

a 4 match ban for Tito ( for pushing mourinho back) & 12 match ban for mourinho (putting his finger in tito's eye) & than calling him (Pito = dick in spanish) in press-conference etc..

would be fine with me..

Missing a 1/4 of the season for the hit and calling him 'pito', didn't know he actually said that, is harsh.

I still don't think this will even happen because a sh*t-storm will unfold as I said before. Its also weird that they are only reviewing mou's actions and leaving everything else. Do you deny the provocations the barca bench did because if one person is punished then everyone should be punished whether its a physical action or a verbal action.

It also won't look good on RFEF's part for announcing the investigation right after your clubs comments no matter how you look at it.

Again this will cause loads and loads of problems.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:25 am

Justice hopefully will be served to the biggest scum bag in European football.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:23 am

Khaledbarca wrote:

Finally, some justice?

would be fine with me..

Take these off:
Real Madrid accuses Barcelona of instigating an investigation on Mourinho Valentine-pink-glasses-vector

And then analyze this video:

Hope that helps!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Paprika Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 am

Seriously how fun would it to be watching El Classico if Pep & Jose were hugging each other?

There MUST be some rivalry.
Paprika
Paprika
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Justice hopefully will be served to the biggest scum bag in European football.

Really? I wasn't aware Sergio Busquets was under investigation.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 am

this is taken from unamadridista blog, and she never lies

José Mourinho’s hands - as everyone knows, at one point during the melee, Mou strolled up to Tito Vilanova, Barcelona’s assistant coach, and poked him in the eye/tugged his ear (there seems to be some debate as to what Mou actually did). Vilanova responded by slapping Mou across the side of his head. José Morais then tried to get at Vilanova. In his press conference after the game, Mou stated that he did not know who Vilanova was. Now the former action in and of itself is unforgivable. It gives Madrid a bad image. And given what a control freak Mou is, I’m sure he knows perfectly well who Vilanova is. There really was no need to slight him later on, and that only succeeded in making him look petty. With that said, video images showed that when the fight was about to start, Vilanova made a beeline for Mou. I’m sure he didn’t have good intentions. But that still doesn’t excuse what Mou did.

Mourinho also made a gesture that could be interpreted as something smelling bad when Messi and Alves were near him. That was after Messi spit on the sideline about a meter away from Mou’s shoes, and after Alves shoved Marcelo in the face while trying to separate him from Messi. I’m not saying that the gesture was in good taste, but it certainly wasn’t unprovoked.

other provocations: according to sources in Madrid consulted by AS, Pep Guardiola went up to Madrid’s bench after one of the goals and shouted, “you’re a *bleep* gang” three times. Messi also made some not so polite gestures, such as indicating that it was time for Madrid to shut up. Vilanova also directed various insults at Madrid, using his mouth and his hands. Xabi Alonso said he had seen “disagreeable attitudes and things” from the Barcelona players. We all know that this man wouldn’t make things up.

According to Marca, in the line-up list Barça handed out to the press before the game, they wrote Real Madrid as “Reial Madrid,” or the club’s name as it would be in Catalan. That’s the same as calling it Huang Ma (learned from the recent China trip) in this report and is just another insult. Madrid said they have never referred to the Camp Nou as “Campo Nuevo,” for example, because they have respect for these types of things.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 am

Marca? and sources? Are you kidding me?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:50 am

Omniscient wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Justice hopefully will be served to the biggest scum bag in European football.

He said the biggest scum, not one of the biggest scum...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:55 am

kiranr wrote:Marca? and sources? Are you kidding me?

funny thing is they reported everything else right,

ofcourse people are gonna accuse them of lying for things THEY couldnt see, how about it was confirmed by alonso as well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:57 am

harhar11 wrote:
Omniscient wrote:

He said the biggest scum, not one of the biggest scum...

Why are you correcting him, he wasn't wrong. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
kiranr wrote:Marca? and sources? Are you kidding me?

funny thing is they reported everything else right,

ofcourse people are gonna accuse them of lying for things THEY couldnt see, how about it was confirmed by alonso as well

I am not saying they are entirely wrong. However, there is bias. And no one is saying Barcelona is innocent.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:16 am

kiranr wrote:I am not saying they are entirely wrong. However, there is bias. And no one is saying Barcelona is innocent.

You should watch ESPN Press Pass.

Yesterday they called Madrid 'Rabid Dogs' for not apologising to Barca.

No
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next