Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 40 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Le Samourai Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:30 pm

confused

52 shots , 25 on target , 13 goals

It really dosen't get much better than that.

I'm comfortable with him taking a few shots.....it shows initiative...........and confidence.....

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 40 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:40 pm

ragbirjosh wrote: confused

52 shots , 25 on target , 13 goals

It really dosen't get much better than that.

I'm comfortable with him taking a few shots.....it shows initiative...........and confidence.....
It shows arrogance, selfishness. I recall a time when most shots he takes, goes in back of the net. His newfound selfishness and confidence is messing with his finishing and decision making. And this does not please me at all.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:01 pm

^O come on man.......I cant believe benz taking a couple shots from outside the box bothers you that much..........basically every attacker in the world does it man...he is far from arrogant or selfish........

It's not messing with his finishing......if anything the newfound initiative is improving it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:23 pm

I can't believe the stick Benzema is getting for improving. Alright then, let's all just watch the old Benzema who missed sitters, didn't take shots, lacked confidence and was generally poor.

Note to those who can't grasp this concept of sarcasm: sarcasm in this post.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Do you guys realize Turok has extreme Higgy bias? He's looking for anything to put Benz down. Where is Sportsczy, he's the one that usually puts Turok back in his place.

I, however have always looked at Spanish strikers as better and was never totally sold on Higgy and Benz. BUT this year I've changed completely and I am more than pleased with both. Having them both play every game and alternating starts is the best for the team. When it comes down to critical games at end of year, both are rested, in form and available. They offer enough difference that the tactics are changed when we sub one in for the other and it makes it difficult for the other team to adjust. And both are easily rated top 5 in the world right now. It just a win win situation. I wish this bias nonsense as to who is better or who should start would just go away.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:59 pm

I think it's the opposite..

he's a Benz lover Razz
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:I think it's the opposite..

he's a Benz lover Razz

??? Wow, I thought it was the opposite. For a 5 year futbol vet, he sure is a tough critic of his favourite!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Gladiator wrote:I can't believe the stick Benzema is getting for improving. Alright then, let's all just watch the old Benzema who missed sitters, didn't take shots, lacked confidence and was generally poor.

Benzema is missing shots that he shud have scored. Benzema as a striker was poor at times but as a player he is never poor. tbh i rather he dont shoot if he ends up missing rather than taking a shot and be disappointing. Benzema as the selfless forward that he shud be is far superior to this current benz. he may do only one shot at goal the entire game but at least that one shot actually converted to a goal. 3-5 misses from the benz himself? unacceptable.

Benzema form worries me as well. not scored in 2-3 games? madness.
If Benzema starts this clasico, I expect a brace or a hattrick from him to make up for wasted time. Benzema is capable of being the best striker in the world, Benz must improve himself and actually prove himself on the field to remove all doubt.

@ bill I actually dislike Higuain but I respect him and his abilities as well as his commitment to the club. ur sarcasm is fully noted :coffee:

also... wtf is going on? how some of u guys get ur warnings to 25% srsly am i missing some trend going on here???
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 pm

best player on the team :bow:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Gladiator wrote:I can't believe the stick Benzema is getting for improving. Alright then, let's all just watch the old Benzema who missed sitters, didn't take shots, lacked confidence and was generally poor.

Benzema is missing shots that he shud have scored. Benzema as a striker was poor at times but as a player he is never poor. tbh i rather he dont shoot if he ends up missing rather than taking a shot and be disappointing. Benzema as the selfless forward that he shud be is far superior to this current benz. he may do only one shot at goal the entire game but at least that one shot actually converted to a goal. 3-5 misses from the benz himself? unacceptable.

Benzema form worries me as well. not scored in 2-3 games? madness.
If Benzema starts this clasico, I expect a brace or a hattrick from him to make up for wasted time. Benzema is capable of being the best striker in the world, Benz must improve himself and actually prove himself on the field to remove all doubt.

@ bill I actually dislike Higuain but I respect him and his abilities as well as his commitment to the club. ur sarcasm is fully noted :coffee:

also... wtf is going on? how some of u guys get ur warnings to 25% srsly am i missing some trend going on here???

Just LOL @ this. Benzema proves you wrong yet again.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 am

MOTM for Madrid side :bow:
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:23 am

Most talented and complete attacker on the team
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:04 am

As usual, my boy delivers. Benzema has answered all of my worries. I must feel for Benzema however, as I was decieved as well by cr7. Must be tough to place trust on someone who ends up messing everything up.

Ive said it time and again, Benzema is the best player we have, not cr7.
I hope today all of u join the Benzema bandwagon that I spearhead.
oh and Benz > Messi and CR7, so says I and my fanboy biased eyes.

@ gladiator clearly u know me not. I am the #1 Benzema fanboy here on GL. now u know who i am.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:10 am

Sweat for the shirt. Gained a lot of points with me for the first half especially.

Pipita should have started next to him Mad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:12 am

Zealous wrote:Sweat for the shirt. Gained a lot of points with me for the first half especially.

Pipita should have started next to him Mad

i know that feel bro. Higgy deserves better. sucks that we cudnt win this for his birthday, for me thats wut hurts the most. even moreso that benz birthday is also coming up mate.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:12 am

Been saying this for years :brickwall:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Best player for us,did nothing wrong all game :bow:

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=22693
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40