Doc
futbol_bill
H.A.
guest7
huntsman
Babun
13 posters

Go down

Valdano disappointed me a little bit... Empty Valdano disappointed me a little bit...

Post by Babun Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:56 pm

He took a jab at Mou at inappropriate time: http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/08/19/2627566/what-jose-mourinho-did-against-barcelona-does-not-honour

Valdano doesn't really need to play a Clowderon. If he wants his influence back then just await Mou's departure ,if he doesn't no need to bring more intern controversy into club...

Last edited by babun1024 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Valdano disappointed me a little bit... Empty Re: Valdano disappointed me a little bit...

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:59 pm

I am the second biggest mourinho supporter in the whole world but I must admit what he did was absurd.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Valdano disappointed me a little bit... Empty Re: Valdano disappointed me a little bit...

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Huntsman is starting to sound like a Barca supporter lmao

anyways, I did somewhat expect that he would take a jab at Mou. Glad he didn't say anything about Perez or Real Madrid though.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 pm

huntsman wrote:I am the second biggest mourinho supporter in the whole world but I must admit what he did was absurd.

Yeah. TMO is clearly in another league. You have a long ways to go to be #1.

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 pm

"Let's say that what happened does not exactly honour Real Madrid or Mourinho. I am convinced no-one is proud about what happened," Valdano told ADN Deportes.

"Mourinho came to a club with 109 years of history and of course he represents a club with a very solid culture. What happened is that in these moments the tension between Real Madrid and Barcelona is so high that everyone is overcome by the pressure."

I don't think he said anything wrong, just mou was inappropriate. What he said is true and denying would be a bit pointless Razz

Anyway since he is fired because of mou his word will always be taken out of proportions Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm

omarish wrote:Huntsman is starting to sound like a Barca supporter lmao

anyways, I did somewhat expect that he would take a jab at Mou. Glad he didn't say anything about Perez or Real Madrid though.

You guys just don't get Huntsman. He is a Barca troll. Always has been and yet people keep reading and reponding to his stupid troll threads. I personally have blocked him out (way back in goal.com and I immediately did so when this forum started).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Glad I'm not the only one who have him on the ignore list. Also, Valdano didn't disappoint me, I actually agree with him on this one...

Last edited by Doc on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:21 pm

I remember when Huntsman used to troll Barca fans not us. Those days were fun Sad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm

I almost have him on my ignore list. My reason is quite different from yours, his troll attempts are too obvious Very Happy If he doesn't get better I'll ignore him Very Happy

Huntsman, first rule of trolling:
Don't ever let people find out you're a troll Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:36 pm

He took a mild hit at mou, but everything he said is 100% true.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:
huntsman wrote:I am the second biggest mourinho supporter in the whole world but I must admit what he did was absurd.

Yeah. TMO is clearly in another league. You have a long ways to go to be #1.
Razz
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:23 pm

*Looks @ Thread Title*
And how were u disappointed babun? Id be disappointed if this didnt happen actually. Saw this coming a mile away, twas obvious valdano wud take the chance to aim a shot at mou.

as far wut valdano said... well its not false.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 pm

I was disappointed when Valdano made such comments:
The former Real Madrid coach and World Cup winner Jorge Valdano has attacked Rafael Benítez and Jose Mourinho, insisting that they are ushering in a bleak future for football and likening the Champions League semi-final between Liverpool and Chelsea to "a shit hanging from a stick".
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2007/may/08/newsstory.sport8

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 pm

^^ I am disappointed Valdano ISN'T making such comments Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Valdano is not criticizing Real Madrid, the institution... he's criticizing the people currently running it. He lost a political battle and lost his job. What do you expect?

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Well it's upto to Mourinho to win us trophies. If he doesn't do that this season then with all this happening Mourinho might be gone next season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:54 pm

valdano just said what he thought was right...mou did cross the line but it wasnt exactly unwarranted....on a different note why does everyone take a shot at huntsman??
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down