Our defence Sucks

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Our defence Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Our defence Sucks

Post by vanDEEZ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 am

@ÖMARz wrote:
deezydeez wrote:
@zarola wrote:Lmao Ramos is the best RB in the world and hes so young. How can you even begin to criticize him?

sorry did you watch the match? if you had you would realize that ramos held iniesta onsides by a mile.. completely out of position.

this doesnt mean i dont think ramos is a great defender- he is.. but he was caught out of position and it led to their first goal as simple as that.

And so now hes the problem of our team, sell ramos and we'll win the CL. kneejerk.

do you know how to read? because im not sure where i said sell ramos?

i made that line more visible for you

vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanchenko on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 am

Lame fans..nobody is talking about the Marcelo tackle, or your Special One acting like an idiot...your queen Ronaldo has knelt for his King...you all should do the same.

Milanchenko
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:50 am

Our midfield isn't the problem, honestly we already bought the solution and it's Sahin... Buying a backup = OK, but no need to replace. And no, Xabi doesn't need to be replaced, he is fine IMO

Defence was the problem, Coentrao at start got raped at his flank, I hope I wasn't the only one noticing how much space there was to rape there.

Carvalho needs to be replaced.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 am

@Milanchenko wrote:Lame fans..nobody is talking about the Marcelo tackle, or your Special One acting like an idiot...your queen Ronaldo has knelt for his King...you all should do the same.

Creating an account for this? lolmz.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vanDEEZ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:54 am

@Milanchenko wrote:Lame fans..nobody is talking about the Marcelo tackle, or your Special One acting like an idiot...your queen Ronaldo has knelt for his King...you all should do the same.

first post Thumbs up now leave.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:35 am

Chillout guys, there's nothing wrong with our defence, just a few momentary lapses in concentration. We played a very good game tonight, honestly thought the guys would be burnt out after the last game.

The game plan by Mourinho was very effective high pressing up the field, which resulted in Madrid creating a lot of chances, poor finishing was our bane tonight. The defensive plan was simple, though Pepe was a CB, he was task with keeping and eye on Messi, which meant he always marked Messi up to the half way line.

The "anti-Messi" did just fine but he had other duties too, and on two occasions he wasn't keeping watch Messi score, both goals came after defending corner kicks, and the shape of the defence had been distorted.

We lost but I couldn't be bothered, it's now official Madrid is a team on the rise, if Higuain can regain his clinical form in the 08/09 season, I can see Madrid winning at least the league.

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum