Mr Nick09
hrealmadrid
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Omniscient
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OT:  Arsenal losing both Nasri and Cesc - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Arsenal losing both Nasri and Cesc

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Lex wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Wenger? Dont like him at all. definitely not fit for Real Madrid. Take Capello or Schuster over him. Really dont like this guy
You tried that once or twice before, remember?

He won you trophies, but was ultimately sacked because his style was too defensive for a Madrid team that wanted to play free flowing, creative football.

Yet Capello fits madrid but Wenger doesn't. Please Rolling Eyes

Its becuz Capello actually is a winner and wins trophies. anyone who cant do that is unfit to coach Real Madrid, period. it never was about the style. and even if it was, beautiful or bust is for farca, not madrid. Mourinho is the perfect example of the perfect coach for Real Madrid. Wenger, being the direct opposite of Mourinho, is the perfect example of the worst coach for madrid.

@Fellow Madridistas
We are on a recovery path to success. Wenger wud certainly scupper this. just look at arsenal and the countless fails over the years both by team and coach. U really want madrid to be the "spanish Arselol"?
The Real Madrid I know is successful and strong. Arsenal is neither. too simple.
Lastly, Wenger defensively is completely incapable, if pepe and carvalho got injured but ramos is available and arbeloa as well, this dunce of a coach wud still play Albiol alongside varane and keeping ramos at rb.
U really want this scenario above to happen? u dont think it will happen? look at current arsenal team. wenger thinks he doent need reinforcing the backline, nuff said.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

OT:  Arsenal losing both Nasri and Cesc - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Arsenal losing both Nasri and Cesc

Post by Lex Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:28 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:Its becuz Capello actually is a winner and wins trophies
Right, because Wenger has never won anything with Arsenal Rolling Eyes

Turok_TTZ wrote:it never was about the style
Except it was

Turok_TTZ wrote:just look at arsenal and the countless fails over the years both by team and coach
As opposed to Madrid's unbridled success and eminence?

Turok_TTZ wrote:The Real Madrid I know is successful and strong
Then we're obviously talking about two different teams here, because one trophy in three years despite spending over 200m is nothing to boast about and certainly not successful

Turok_TTZ wrote:look at current arsenal team. wenger thinks he doent need reinforcing the backline, nuff said.
Despite saying numerous times he's looking to bolster the defence with a new signing, but obviously, you know more about the goings on there than i do
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:36 am

saturday , august 13th, cesc is still fc arsenal player.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 am

H.A. wrote:Actually if Wenger would coach for us he would be ecstatic with our castilla, you wont see them going to getafe anymore Razz

You won't see us winning titles either. The delusion about Castilla being the way to go is way to strong in this board. It won't happen in the distant future. It took Barcelona almost 15 years before they could reap the benefits of La Masia since Cruyff made a point about implementing the same playing system on all levels and developing players who would be fit for that system. With a 5 years title drought in there aswell as some half good years...

And if Wenger had one single season as the ones he have had at Arsenal where he leads the league by february/marsh and then loose pace in a similar fashion every year. He would be sacked and Marca and AS would be destroying him.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:56 am

If Wenger were to leave Arsenal I'd love to see him take on the Juve project. Or make PSG a superpower with their new found cash. Or why not a team like Valencia.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
H.A. wrote:Actually if Wenger would coach for us he would be ecstatic with our castilla, you wont see them going to getafe anymore Razz

You won't see us winning titles either. The delusion about Castilla being the way to go is way to strong in this board. It won't happen in the distant future. It took Barcelona almost 15 years before they could reap the benefits of La Masia since Cruyff made a point about implementing the same playing system on all levels and developing players who would be fit for that system. With a 5 years title drought in there aswell as some half good years...

And if Wenger had one single season as the ones he have had at Arsenal where he leads the league by february/marsh and then loose pace in a similar fashion every year. He would be sacked and Marca and AS would be destroying him.

To be fair, his hands are tied. Arsenal won't allow him to pay top dollar for wages or transfers. His success with a WC squad was very impressive. His results with basically a youth club has been very good too. I think he would be excellent with great talent... he is truly a fantastic manager.

Arsenal will lose Wenger soon. I'm sure he's getting tired of all this and wants to re-establish his legacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Apparently Sochaux rejected Arsenal offer for Martin.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2