Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This had to happen  - Page 3 Empty Re: This had to happen

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:23 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:I will miss you, good friend. Sad

Will you ever return ?

This was neg repped ?

I was being genuine. Glad to see some have not learned.

I didnt do it, if you want ill neg or pos it as prof :coffee:

But i think you got neg repd coz it seems what happened HERE was the last straw.
So one might think you are the reason he left.

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 pm

And i shall take over with an iron fist. Twisted Evil
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:31 pm

I am not sick and leaned towards attention like some posters who posted here... Ppl need to spend some time here and than talk or get out of their little bubble and perfect things ....if u don't know the situation why speaking ?? If u were Juventini I would understand ...but person who is called juventino and has 3 posts in this section here and 10000000 in other sections and comes to talk about things here doesn't even need to post he needs to think twice b4 putting his nose into other stuff that they don't really know .....ffs ...now I hope some saw why I don't want to post here .... This section doesn't even deserve the "J" of Juventus ...disgrace what I didn't read lol ....

peace Wink

respect

devi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Want me to get rid of the kids Dejan?? Twisted Evil
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

@Cro: was not accusing you bro, I have been neg repped on other posts which did not deserve it in this section by the Juventus community.

To be honest if that is the reason why Devi is leaving, I sincerely hope he does not let it get to him because there was no harm intended, I was not disrespecting you at all Devi.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm

I dunno if thats the reason or as i said "last straw" i was just trying to explain why would someone give you neg rep.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:42 pm

I see Cro, I appreciate your contribution even if I hate your club. Smile

Honestly though, Devi I do not think this section is lost, maybe just a bit jumbled, but the foundation is there so please continue and build the rest !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Dear Devi,

I hope you take this lightly and dont feel ofended in a way, I just want to throw in my two cents and get out.

As an admin you should have known better where this thread was heading to, if you had an announcement to do you should have locked the thread after writting your points and "stickied" it, since you made it clear where you could be found if needed. I got a feeling you are liking all the drama that is going on.

Creating more seperation in the Juve forum is the last thing you guys needed, as an Admin how can you isolale certain posters and give the green light to others to gang them?, this is exactly what you did, I know you said " I LOVE YOU ALL" "I DONT MEAN ANYONE SPECIFIC" etc... But hey all the GOAL-LEGACY knows what is going on, it's no secret.

Leaving the Juve section wont solve any issues as a matter of fact it's like saying, ok guys you won, and we dont want the Juve section to be ever as it was.

Regards
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:05 pm

This divide and bickering within the Juve fan base was bound to happen with the way the team has been performing. When you're used to winning and your team starts losing, everyone disagrees on the solution or the cause of the problem. If Juve starts winning again, this divisiveness will slowly disappear and people will start talking about other subjects that aren't always related to player/management/owners/posters sucking or being stupid.

Give it time and this problem will heal itself.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 pm

ItalJuve wrote:yes, i want you to take me in the ass.... is that what you were getting at? I'd love it, please come to me and do me.

Listen, I don't post a lot here, I just come for news on Juve. I'm Italian, in America, & I want my Juve info.... that's all I care about. I don't profess my love for Juve & other posters like a Greek with a Sheep. It's really juvenile the way some of you people complain and fight like double-crossed lovers, and yes, is gay.

It seems many people here are want to be Italians, calling each other fratelli and bianconeri, when it's really that they are wanna be Italians and will never be. Juve has always been the symbol of Italy and we don't need non Italians pretending they are.

I know you're gonna bash me for it and probably block me, but I don't care... I don't post here, so I'll just look elsewhere for my info. But remember, Italians don't want immigrants in their country and don't want people trying to steal their culture just as much as arabs and chinese don't want us there either.

All Italians are disgusted what's been happening in Italy and Europe. All the cities are being overrun by gypsies and africans and arabs. You people won't know because you pretend we're trying to be tolerant, but it's going to be a problem just like it is in Paris now.

Flame me if you want, I could give a shit. But don't pretend Juve wants a bunch of Africans & Arabs calling themselves Juventino.
The biggest Irony is ignoring African Arabian money injected directly to Juventus. Shows how big of a fan and how knowlegable you are regarding your club.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:17 pm

A question, did any of I-no posts got deleted by mods or was she banned because of the three posts here?

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 pm

I dont think any of her posts have been deleted..I think she's got banned precisely for the same three posts you just mentioned..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:I dont think any of her posts have been deleted..I think she's got banned precisely for the same three posts you just mentioned..
This has to be a joke...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:32 pm

I know..its actually surprising that she got banned for a few troll posts..

But she chose to do it in a wrong/inappropriate thread i would say..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 pm

I highly doubt she got banned...

Anyways, can we just close this topic for any further arguments. A lot has already happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm

I-No got banned for that ? Well, she did call people pathetic and she called Devi pathetic I believe for allegedly [though it is not true] causing this rift over Juventus not getting Aguero.

Personal insults are nasty, especially when done to the admins. You are just asking for it.

Anyways, I hope Devi does not leave but maybe it is best if he takes personal time for a few days to reconsider and then come back to the Goal.com Devi we all have grown to love and call our friend.

FORZA DEVI. <3
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Lmaooo devis gone there goes 96% of the topics in Juve section.

And I can see where devi is coming from, if you say something in this section that isnt commonly agreed with (ie. Quagliarella is more important to Juve than Matri) you get flamed and neg repped immaturely. I'm sure he would return if he notices it's cleaning up as he mods the topics. I dont know if it's boredom because the season hasnt started yet or disagreements from unrealistic transfer rumours and starting lineups, which is all hypothetical, but the point is something has definitely changed here.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Sigh...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:Can't believe some people here. What a disgraceful way to act.

Honestly, frakking racist people who can't handle the fact people from other countries are hust the SAME as them.

Anyways, I am not going to debate this and waste my time in a thread in which I shouldn't even be doing so anyways, but instead, give all my sincere thoughts about what has happened.

I will remind all of you the time I left the forums. I left it because I was tired of the same nonsense that still exist to this day. I would like to make it clear that it was none more than Dejan who convinced me to continue posting, meaning he was the reason why I am still here. He was like a brother to me, we were close friends. We watched Juve matches together through skype and had many good times. It makes me sad to see that at this point, I cannot do anything to make him come back, but at the same time I can understand him and tell him he is making the right choice if it is what he believes in.

We've reached the point in which we all need to understand this shouldn't be tolerated, not at all. We need to work together as a whole to reach what we are trying to accomplish, a Juventus section full of peace and harmony as it was years ago. It is time to wake up and do something about it, we shouldn't let more people leave because of this.

I am avaliable to try to work this section out, I just want to know what suggestions do you guys have about how to erradicate this problem for once and for all.

Great to hear that someone wants to do something about it.
I'm kind of new to this forum as you can see it's been just more than a month since I joined but some problems are obvious.
For the first time in my life I felt bad about being a die hard juve fan (since I was 7) and that was because of some posters who think Juve is only belongs to italians. we italians this, we italians that...
and some other users respond to some comments like "anyone can hear what's he's sayin?!!!..."
the list of problems can go on and on and everyone knows them but the solution can be the sense of unity in the forum.
if someone is harsh on a comment or insulting other posters, its the duty of all other posters to feel responsible and remind the guy to act better.
Devi was that kind of the guy who stood for everyone. that's why I like him even though I don't know his real name.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Devi = Dejan. Smile

And I doubt the problem is the Juventus is only for Italians mentality, because it is a minority opinion in this forum, though not perhaps overall.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by said_juve Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:20 pm

i dont know what happened here but i hear things about juve for italian or i dont know what so i can only say tht juve was and is and wiill always be for everybody who has only one love and this love is for the old lady and who says else he is only a big ignorant who knows nothing about juve or what does it mean and about u devi come on bro u dont have to leave even if its something u feel tht u want to do i am ok with u to take a break but to leave definatly and i mean with u not leaving not just coming and giving looks or something i mean tht u have to come and do as u always did everybody here nearly respects and loves u so u cant go coz of some arguments and some ignorants the juve section is worth more than tht .
said_juve
said_juve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Well Italians built Juventus, so that is not completely true, but no, there is no law prohibiting other people from supporting.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:22 pm

In Dejan we trust

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by said_juve Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:25 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Well Italians built Juventus, so that is not completely true, but no, there is no law prohibiting other people from supporting.
ok so italians shouldnt support milan coz it is an english who built it supporting a team doesnt have anything to do with being tht or tht everyone has to support the team he feels he belongs to it and thts all .
said_juve
said_juve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:26 pm

said_juve wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Well Italians built Juventus, so that is not completely true, but no, there is no law prohibiting other people from supporting.
ok so italians shouldnt support milan coz it is an english who built it supporting a team doesnt have anything to do with being tht or tht everyone has to support the team he feels he belongs to it and thts all .

"Feeling" is not necessarily reality, so yeah, you can feel whatever you like, just like anyone can think whatever they would like.

Free country.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by said_juve Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
said_juve wrote:

"Feeling" is not necessarily reality, so yeah, you can feel whatever you like, just like anyone can think whatever they would like.

Free country.
they can think whatever they would like how , like to say juve is only for italian ?
said_juve
said_juve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next