hrealmadrid
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
paperbackwriter
Babun
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Benz following Zidane's eating and training regimen - Page 2 Empty Re: Benz following Zidane's eating and training regimen

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:08 am

*looks @ Thread Title and OP*

So wud this speed up Benzema's recovery?

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Benz following Zidane's eating and training regimen - Page 2 Empty Re: Benz following Zidane's eating and training regimen

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:42 am

Haha yes one would hope so
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:55 am

Benz is still recovering... hopefully this will speed up the process. we need Benzema at full strength for Real Madrid to be able to fully flex ours muscles.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:*looks @ Thread Title and OP*

So wud this speed up Benzema's recovery?

It's an experimental treatment that athletes seem to have adopted. So who knows. But if conventional treatment is not working completely, might as well try non conventional things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 am

The Guy still needs to lose some weight if you ask me Shocked
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 am

sportsczy wrote:I watched a bayern preseason game btw... that defense still looks horrific. But it has potential i guess.

Of course, Robben and Ribery are already hurt lol.
Their defence is significantly better with Lahm-Boateng-Badstuber-Rafinha. Boateng is a wall like I expected, Rafinha isn't bad either, your typical high class Brazillian wingback.The only weak link is Badstuber Very Happy
You'll see today, they'll play this backline when they mean business Very Happy
sportsczy wrote:If it was only the bread dude... the pastries, the wine, etc. and dinners at 8:30pm every night. It's a nightmare for me to try and get back in shape. Getting close though... it'll be another 6 months. Slow, but steady.

That's why i have to beat myself up with cardio training every day. No other choice.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I feel for you. I-no eats so much sweets, I have to ignore it or else... Very Happy Are you muslim by the way? I heard that the fasting time began. Isn't it unhealthy, the way they do? Very Happy I mean, eating nothing all the day then a big meal at the end= fat, fat, fat Very Happy
Zealous wrote:The Guy still needs to lose some weight if you ask me Shocked
Omg, omg, omg, finally back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I love you (no homo) Very Happy

What were you doing so long, lost in the mountains? I need to check your identity Very Happy Tell me something that only you and I know Very Happy

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I am i the only one who cracks up laughing when reading Babun's post's due to the amount of Very Happy in his posts ?
Got a problem with it? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 am

Zealous wrote:The Guy still needs to lose some weight if you ask me Shocked

Did zealous finally find us? Suspect
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:18 am

Zealous... Benz is thinner than Higuain right now 👽

Babun... i'm not muslim. But there are advantages to fasting like that. Some of the stuff gets flushed out of your system that otherwise wouldn't. Granted, i haven't tried it. But it's what i've heard lol.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 am

Yeah Pipita needs to hit the gym. Not denying that. LOL

As for fasting it is a great way to detox yourself if you have a good diet regimen. However after the month is over people tend to gain weight fast because they miss food. Karim better be careful in that regard Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Zealous wrote:Yeah Pipita needs to hit the gym. Not denying that. LOL

As for fasting it is a great way to detox yourself if you have a good diet regimen. However after the month is over people tend to gain weight fast because they miss food. Karim better be careful in that regard Very Happy
I sense the dark side in your post :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Yeah Pipita needs to hit the gym. Not denying that. LOL

I sense the dark side in your post :lol!:

Yeah, but Karim (and Zidane's) regimen has nothing to do about fasting and tradition detoxing. It's a lot of pool cardio work and core training (due to back), low carb diet and the blood doping (lol) that i posted the link to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2