Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:10 pm

kaka is doing worst because hes been shit for 3 years and ozil hasnt been SHIT ever, its as simple as that, if kaka still plays like a retard, i hope we burn and hang his memory in real madrid, and move on to the next big thing/brazilian/neymar.

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by Zees on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:17 am

when kaka does good, kaka fanboys start the "kaka is back" etc
and when özil performes good then the özil fanboys start ",kaka is crap,özil is miles better"Özil is better but not miles better. IMO Kaka hasnt returned to his AC Milan form and he never will,but he can be good rotation player and starter when needed.If he gets back the money he gets from madrid,y not just keep him ,money isnt madrids problem nu?

_________________
Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Tumblr_pejb8hHa1F1vvwgg7o2_500
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 935
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by shaven on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:53 am

Exactly, people need to understand we dont expect him to be as good as ozil's current form. He just need to be an effective sub player. Some people really expect a lot though specially the h

_________________
Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:05 am

I dont expect him to be as good as Ozil, i dont even want him there to begin with.

I dont think he is a very good playmaker, he isnt specially hard working, doesnt handle physical pressure well, in summary he isnt a midfield general.

It's personal taste, I dont think it's in his natural abilities to make people around him better, and i personally dont like that. I would favor a much more different skillset to have in our RM squad.

So whenever i get the chance, ill ram him, it's good exercise, im looking forward to the day he gets out. maybe he does something useful meanwhile. A year ago, i was saying we wouldnt get anything from him, and we didnt, we are still here hoping he gets his form back, that's a lie imo.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30630
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by Pedram on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:19 am

to me Kaka is more of a SS than AM.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5919
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by paperbackwriter on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 am

@sportsczy wrote:Fault is not the issue. Expectations for a player making 10 million is always going to be very high, and rightly so. The only reason he's still in Madrid is because he would not take a pay cut to play somewhere else.

If you're going to earn the money, then you should be prepared to take the scrutiny. That's just the way it goes.

No different than in any other profession.

Actually, Kaká is, along with Ronaldo, the cheapest player we have wage wise. Remember that we get 50 % of any commercial deal Kaká have. According to Forbes, Kaká earned 25 million dollars in 2010, or about 17.5 million Euros. 10 Million of those are the wage he get from us, 7.5 million of those are 50 % of his commercial deals. Meaning that we also earned 7.5 million of his commercial deals in 2010. So effectively he only cost us 2.5 million Euros. Add to that the shirt sales and he's probably pretty much free in "upkeep" for us. Hence, we're in no rush to sell him.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 559
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by paperbackwriter on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 am

@The Madrid One wrote:kaka is doing worst because hes been shit for 3 years and ozil hasnt been SHIT ever, its as simple as that, if kaka still plays like a retard, i hope we burn and hang his memory in real madrid, and move on to the next big thing/brazilian/neymar.

That's just not true. he's been injured way too much. But that's about it. Otherwise he's been way above average in contribution.

Last season he played 19 games, 11 as a starter and he was subbed out 10 games. He effectively played one full game. And he got 9 goals and 5 assists. Very few players rack up those numbers while being "shit".

The problem have always been his injuries and he do look less scared these days and have finally had some decent time to recover. Without the wear and tear of playing in every game he might not be worn out and can be a very good rotation player. I'd much rather have him when it matters if Özil can't play than say Granero or Canales against any opposition in the world.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 559
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 am

@paperbackwriter wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:kaka is doing worst because hes been shit for 3 years and ozil hasnt been SHIT ever, its as simple as that, if kaka still plays like a retard, i hope we burn and hang his memory in real madrid, and move on to the next big thing/brazilian/neymar.

That's just not true. he's been injured way too much. But that's about it. Otherwise he's been way above average in contribution.

Last season he played 19 games, 11 as a starter and he was subbed out 10 games. He effectively played one full game. And he got 9 goals and 5 assists. Very few players rack up those numbers while being "shit".

The problem have always been his injuries and he do look less scared these days and have finally had some decent time to recover. Without the wear and tear of playing in every game he might not be worn out and can be a very good rotation player. I'd much rather have him when it matters if Özil can't play than say Granero or Canales against any opposition in the world.

Kaka can't play CM. That's the biggest problem... all he can do is AM. Most, if not all, of his stats last year cam in meaningless games. He has contributed very little since his arrival.

I think you're misinterpreting what i'm saying in terms of expectations and wages. Kobe bryant makes $30 million in just wages a year from the Lakers... but the Lakers make a ton more than that on him. But that's not the point. The point is that the Lakers pay Kobe to be the superstar of the team... to carry them. Fan expectation is the same. Could care less about the profitability. If Kobe were to play poorly, criticism would come down. Difference with Kobe is that he has built a legacy in LA, so he would get more support. Kaka has done nothing in Madrid.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 am

youre playing leicester city? Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by paperbackwriter on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 am

@sportsczy wrote:
@paperbackwriter wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:kaka is doing worst because hes been shit for 3 years and ozil hasnt been SHIT ever, its as simple as that, if kaka still plays like a retard, i hope we burn and hang his memory in real madrid, and move on to the next big thing/brazilian/neymar.

That's just not true. he's been injured way too much. But that's about it. Otherwise he's been way above average in contribution.

Last season he played 19 games, 11 as a starter and he was subbed out 10 games. He effectively played one full game. And he got 9 goals and 5 assists. Very few players rack up those numbers while being "shit".

The problem have always been his injuries and he do look less scared these days and have finally had some decent time to recover. Without the wear and tear of playing in every game he might not be worn out and can be a very good rotation player. I'd much rather have him when it matters if Özil can't play than say Granero or Canales against any opposition in the world.

Kaka can't play CM. That's the biggest problem... all he can do is AM. Most, if not all, of his stats last year cam in meaningless games. He has contributed very little since his arrival.

I think you're misinterpreting what i'm saying in terms of expectations and wages. Kobe bryant makes $30 million in just wages a year from the Lakers... but the Lakers make a ton more than that on him. But that's not the point. The point is that the Lakers pay Kobe to be the superstar of the team... to carry them. Fan expectation is the same. Could care less about the profitability. If Kobe were to play poorly, criticism would come down. Difference with Kobe is that he has built a legacy in LA, so he would get more support. Kaka has done nothing in Madrid.

Still, point being that him having a high wage isn't a big issue, except on a moral level in the sense "does he deserve it?". Real Madrid is a profitable organization, as it stands, Kaká is probably the second cheapest player we have after Ronaldo. And he is still highly marketable, even if he doesn't play much, he still strengthens the Real Madrid brand in for example Brazil. Is it fair to a player like for example Khedira who is instrumental to the team that Kaká make more than double his wage at Real Madrid? Probably not. But it's logical. The salesmen at my company make double my wage because of bonuses when they sell. Even though I am a very important piece of the organisation that delivers what is being sold. Do I find it fair? No, but I find it logical since they earn more money to the company and basically pay their own wage. Can I complain to the board/bosses then? No...

So if there isn't a economical loss scenario that stresses us to sell Kaká, then why should we hurry? As I said, I'd rather have Kaká as Özils main competition and backup than Granero or Sarabia. Kaká can still turn a game against any team in the world, as he showed when he was the best Brazilian player in the WC last summer and as he showed against Barcelona last year when he was our best player. I don't trust Granero and Sarabia to be able to the same. And I would not want to rely on them if Özil is out for 3 months next spring with big CL games coming up.

Kaká is a rythm player, just like Benzema, if he gets to stay injury free he can very well find good form again and be an important part of a successful campaign. And he doesn't seem to mind that we're not building our team around him. Compared to players like Sneijder and VdV.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 559
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by Babun on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 am

I can tell you one thing for sure, Kaka can't play with Benz properly. If by chance Benz will be our starter CF then Kaka will see the Bench more often than not Very Happy

_________________
Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by Zealous on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 am

Kaka will see the bench regardless of who starts at CF lol

_________________
Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leicester City - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leicester City

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum