Mr. Festim
Lionel Bieber
Mr Nick09
Ganso
Khaled
66 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 14 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Real Madrid fans never seem to agree with one another its like there are 3 teams within the team lol.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 14 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:54 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Doc wrote:
Mamad wrote:Neymar is a typical Brazilian. he will fall like Robinho.

Typical Brasilian as in Mauro Silva, Rivaldo, Elber, Ronaldo, Bebeto, Gilberto Silva, Zico, Pele, Ronaldinho, Garrincha or the stereotypical Brasilian player that enjoys the party a bit too much and falls at the wayside?!

Mind you, both are usually one and the same...
Romario, Cafu etc. Very Happy
Seriously, why all the Neymar hatred out of the blue? Did he steal your GFs? :lol!:
indeed,i have no idea why people hate him so much.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:03 pm

haha he has an undecent amount of talent, that's why
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:31 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:haha he has an undecent amount of talent, that's why
what happen to your "we don't need neymar" attitude?
it's about time to jump to the neymar bandwagon Very Happy

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Well he didn't say we needed him, he is a fan of his talent that's all.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:37 pm

still think he isnt the best choice to come in now, which wont happen anyway.

very much like ganso, he is staying at least until january.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Romario, Cafu etc. Very Happy
Seriously, why all the Neymar hatred out of the blue? Did he steal your GFs? :lol!:

Similar to the Aguero hate, it makes no sense. Can't even say it's about rivalry, we haven't been rivals with Atletico for 10 years. As for Neymar, yes, one might consider him the same type of player as Robinho but to assume he has the same mentality, personality and footballing know how is just eating the stereotypical assumption of Brasilian players in general.

Neymar is not needed but he's that sort of footballer that when you get him, you'll figure out how to use him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:04 pm

features of neymar: crybaby, selfish, massive ego

cassano and robinho say hello and bye respectively
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Neymar selfish, crybaby and massive ego?

it's time you start watching him because i can challenge to back up your claims dude.

Neymar is actually an excellent passer, and a willing passer as well.

you are digging deep into the cliches
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Why selfish? he uses his team mates quite a lot and participates in team build up. I don't recall him moaning to call him a cry baby. At this rate every brazilian linked to the club would be called the next Robinho.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:11 pm

He looks like a big cry baby mama's boy but that's about it. He isn't as selfish as Hala perceives at all. He links up really well and for the massive ego, if you had his talents, his undeniable talents, you'll have a big ego as well...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Neymar selfish, crybaby and massive ego?

it's time you start watching him because i can challenge to back up your claims dude.

Neymar is actually an excellent passer, and a willing passer as well.

you are digging deep into the cliches

ive seen neymar lots of times with the NT, he like hogging the ball its unbelievable

well crybaby, does that need explanation

big massive fat ego thinking he is bigger than his club, just watch the way he acts fhs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:28 pm

how does he act? you have to be able to explain it, because i clearly dont see the massive ego. he is a confident young man, the only reason he is so good at just 19. Canales can take some queues.

i guess we are watching different things. I dont think he hogs the ball at all, when he cant go forward, he comes back and he passes, try one twos etc..

the only thing i can blame him for are the choices he makes sometimes.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:30 pm

His tantrums after he was denied an opportunity to take a penalty caused his coach to be fire.

And then there is that little issue of diving.

buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:31 pm

and wrong choices are a lack of experience which can be improved upon since he is only 19. He is the biggest talent in the world he might have an ego but your making it sound like his ego is bigger than Ronaldos.

Edit:................and Di maria does not dive?

ok he had a childish moment but still he is very young.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:how does he act? you have to be able to explain it, because i clearly dont see the massive ego. he is a confident young man, the only reason he is so good at just 19. Canales can take some queues.

i guess we are watching different things. I dont think he hogs the ball at all, when he cant go forward, he comes back and he passes, try one twos etc..

the only thing i can blame him for are the choices he makes sometimes.

the way he celebrates when he scores, when robinho was there you could see him prefering to celebrate with robinho all the time(giving us the message: me and robinho are teh real deals the rest..... capuch)

and didnt he admit he has anger management issues after the final lol

and its unbelievable how much he likes clogging up to the ball not to mention his diving would make callejon blush

again no thank you

weve had enough of the neymars already
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:36 pm

@buddytaller, an incident that happened once and since then didnt cause anykind of problem. It's not a consistent occurrence for us to say that he is a crybaby
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Neymar goes past players more than Ronaldo his ball hogging is being exaggerated and he gets something out of the ball hogging. Neymar is just really good friends with Robinho thats it.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
the way he celebrates when he scores, when robinho was there you could see him prefering to celebrate with robinho all the time(giving us the message: me and robinho are teh real deals the rest..... capuch)

and didnt he admit he has anger management issues after the final lol

and its unbelievable how much he likes clogging up to the ball not to mention his diving would make callejon blush

again no thank you

weve had enough of the neymars already

Celebrations are a cultural thing in brazil, i have learnt that myself. That's just the way they celebrate goals.

Even Lucas, who is known to be less eccentric than Neymar personality wise, celebrate the same way with Sao paulo.

he is a dribbler, so if he does it at the same standard as messi without ignoring passing options, im good with it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:39 pm

hes 19 and that coach incident was 1-2 years ago when i used to hate him.He changed A LOT.I guess arsenal shouldnt have signed nasri then

diving?Do you guys really want me to mention all the talents in the world that dive?

@halamadrid,i dont like being offensive,but your arguments are so idiotic its not even funny.Not only did you only watch his nt games,which he only played 4 games.What makes your claims even more stupid is the fact that he was brazil's motm in all of those matches and he was very mature(other than the diving i the holland game)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Di maria is the biggest diver in our team and more of a diver than Neymar and Halamadrid you are a fan of Di maria right?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Ganso wrote:

@halamadrid,i dont like being offensive,but your arguments are so idiotic its not even funny.Not only did you only watch his nt games,which he only played 4 games.What makes your claims even more stupid is the fact that he was brazil's motm in all of those matches and he was very mature(other than the diving i the holland game)

really so me saying he is selfish,egoistic and a crybaby is being idiotic nowadays well i got this from espn:

Weaknesses: His temperament is open to question following a number of disciplinary problems and he has been accused of being selfish, as well as indulging in some of football's dark arts.

waiting for the obvious "its bullshit" argument

great now playing the likes of us and scotland is regarded as good nowadays seen it all
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:47 pm

The coaching incident happened only 9 months ago. And his multiple diving in the friendly against the Netherlands a few weeks ago gives me bad memories.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:51 pm

espn,good source.

there is nothing to debate here,people who actually see him play unlike you know what his real qualities and bad points are.

egoistic and selfish is enough to realize whatever you write is not credible.
and yeah,its quite hilarious how you complain about neymar's diving when your a fan of di maria
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Whats Neymar statistics this season?

Goals & assists?

Btw, who is exciting seeing Santos vs Barcelona? We can see if our boy Neymar got the nerves to meet Barca! bounce
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:56 pm

our boy? lol
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next