hrealmadrid
♠Ace
Mr Nick09
29 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Los Descartados - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Descartados

Post by theaguia Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 pm

can we make this a thread of all player who have left real, so we can keep a track of what is going on with them?

theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:07 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Getafe is about to sign Leon on loan according to Cope. He will go on a year loan with option to buy.

good bye sir.

hope he will do good there though. i got nothing against this guy, just no chemistry with mou.

thanks for the goal against Milan!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:So this is just to keep track of the players leaving.

Canales
Villarreal will finish Canales deal soon enough, they are selling cazorla to malaga, and will turn to canales to replace him. the issue all along has been loaning or selling the player. Canales wanted to be sold, while madrid wanted to loan him...

Lass
Still no club fishing for him scratch

Pedro Leon
is about to close out his loan move to Getafe, they will pay his 2M wages, and they agreed to buy him next season for 8M, so 2 less than what we paid for.

Drenthe
lol, i think he wants to return to feyenord, clubs arent exactly rushing to get him, his stint with hercules gave him a really bad rep. he actually/finally shaved lol, adebayor figured it out in 3 weeks, it took him years.

Gago
GOing back to Boca it seems, it usually means that he didnt get an interesting enough offer so he goes home in hope that he will show off enough skills to attract bigger club. 6-month loan with an option to renew for 6 other months.

thanks for the updates!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Villareal is making a new offer for Canales. Canales has made it clear he wants to stay in Spain, having passed up several loan offers abroad. Villareal wanted to buy him with buy back option, but Madrid is insisting on loan deal.

Now that Cazorla is confirmed to Malaga, Villareal are renewing a proposal. I'm hoping for some compromise by all as I think this is best place for Canales. Issue is tho that canales is in Columbia with U20 team until mid Auguest so this deal may not get completed until then but I would imagine his father (agent) will accept if the two clubs can come to agreement.

No way Morata leaves after signing new deal and impressive showng with U19. I think he stays at Castilla but gets 1st team action occasionally as 3rd striker.

Gago looks like he on way back to Boca so that leaves just Lass and Drenthe to go. Lass was missing in action today, so maybe something is up with him. Drenthe is so bad that they may just end up cutting him loose if something doesn't happen by Aug 7th.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Now that Cazorla is going, I guess Canales is the perfect choice for them, but he has to go on a one season loan as we need him for next year.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Los Descartados - Page 2 Empty Gago to Roma on loan?

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:10 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7139066,00.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Not a bad move. I am a fan of Gago, if he can regain his form I wouldn't mind him back at the club.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Gags to farca b..
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Roma has become the home for rejects it seems... great transfer policy there. They get rid of Mexez, Menez and Vucinic and get mostly crap in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 pm

sportsczy wrote:Roma has become the home for rejects it seems... great transfer policy there. They get rid of Mexez, Menez and Vucinic and get mostly crap in return.

Lulz. If you followed them you would know that:

a) Menez-one of the most inconsistent players in the world, who can be best and worst player on a team when you do not expect (kinda like Arshavin)

b) Vucinic is more of a liability, at least half of Roma supporters hate his laid back attitude.

Osvaldo and Bojan is an upgrade of Vuc, at least in terms of workethic.

Lamela is supposed to be next Argentinian AM after Pastore, so Menez pales in comparison.

On Gago: He is decent player to start from, part of his bad form lies as usual on RM not giving a chance, and opressing players after a single failure.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
On Gago: He is decent player to start from, part of his bad form lies as usual on RM not giving a chance, and opressing players after a single failure.

how ignorant can you get? every single one of your posts is inaccurate

Gago was part of our winning side in 08, and then got plagued by an endless series of injuries. Get injured like in the copa, plays 2-3 games, and then out for a month.

we didnt give him a chance? are you kidding?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Roma has become the home for rejects it seems... great transfer policy there. They get rid of Mexez, Menez and Vucinic and get mostly crap in return.

a) Menez-one of the most inconsistent players in the world, who can be best and worst player on a team when you do not expect (kinda like Arshavin)

b) Vucinic is more of a liability, at least half of Roma supporters hate his laid back attitude.

Lamela is supposed to be next Argentinian AM after Pastore, so Menez pales in comparison.

You do know he was once a starter? Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 pm

We gave him enough chances imo,actually his injury record is worser than say Van persy lol,Missed whole last year and half of the previous season with knee injury.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Sneijder and VDV were benched for him in like 2009.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:

I followed Roma because i liked Mexes a lot. How they just let him go was insane when he wanted to stay...

Menez was doing great last year until the coaching change... He was one of the best players on Roma. But suddenly, the new manager decided to play mind games with him and there were also fan incidents. His heart and mind were basically gone the last 2-3 months. A shame for Roma.

Vucinic is a good player. Not great, but good. He will get you approx 10-15 goals every year.

Bojan has talent, but very meh at Barca. Without the same system, it will be interesting to see if he can function. He's a pure Barca product and has always played in that system. He's very young and has a lot to prove. I like this signing.

Osvaldo had one decent season... last year. That's it. Has done nothing else definitely a downgrade over Vucinic and he's already 25.

Basically, the only Roma signing i like for the future mostly, not really the present, is Bojan. The others are very, very meh. In the meantime, the club lost Mexez, Menez and Vucinic, who were all among their best players imo.

Transfer season was a disaster for Roma in my book. They are going to struggle mightily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:54 pm

I don't see how Bojan is an upgrade to Vucinic though (in terms of work ethic). Bojan ain't no Kuyt or Ollic. Also, Gago from 2008 till now has been perpetually injured and lost both form and starting place as he did have a starting spot alongside Diarra under Capello.

A bit of research goes a long way...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

I followed Roma because i liked Mexes a lot. How they just let him go was insane when he wanted to stay...

Menez was doing great last year until the coaching change... He was one of the best players on Roma. But suddenly, the new manager decided to play mind games with him and there were also fan incidents. His heart and mind were basically gone the last 2-3 months. A shame for Roma.

Vucinic is a good player. Not great, but good. He will get you approx 10-15 goals every year.

Bojan has talent, but very meh at Barca. Without the same system, it will be interesting to see if he can function. He's a pure Barca product and has always played in that system. He's very young and has a lot to prove. I like this signing.

Osvaldo had one decent season... last year. That's it. Has done nothing else definitely a downgrade over Vucinic and he's already 25.

Basically, the only Roma signing i like for the future mostly, not really the present, is Bojan. The others are very, very meh. In the meantime, the club lost Mexez, Menez and Vucinic, who were all among their best players imo.

Transfer season was a disaster for Roma in my book. They are going to struggle mightily.

Osvaldo and Bojan for a lazy ass like Vuc (scoring only 10-15 as you say is not good for main forward without any competition at the position) is a win in my books.

Stekelenburg might turn a buy of the season.

2 fans: Gago rarely comes off the bench, thats the point
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Osvaldo is very, very meh... pure and simple. He only scored 10 once in his life and it was last year with 12. He may be as good as Vucinic on Vucinic' worst day. Talent gap is big between the two.

Bojan... has proven nothing and is pure Barca system player. He's also know to lack a bit of work ethic lol. But we'll see. He's only 20 and has a lot of upside.

I think Roma finish in the middle 1/3 somewhere in Serie A tbh. Very little chance for any kind of Europe.

Meanwhile, Mexes is absolutely shining at PSG now, Vucinic will start for Juve and Mexes will be the rock that he's always been once he returns... i just don't see how this has been anything but a real bad summer for Roma.

Not to mention your manager is utter shite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:

2 fans: Gago rarely comes off the bench, thats the point

You mean this season when he wasnt putting the work the manager asked him to put in training, was fighting with Leon etc... and got punished?

ffs, you clearly are clueless, keep riding the general theories about all things madrid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 pm

And Totti doesn't fancy him (Luis "A-hole" Enrique) much which usually means he's gone or going to be gone...

Last edited by Doc on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 pm

With Gago... you should be happy if he can even be on the bench. Usually, he's injured and getting a tan somewhere.

Lamela... very good youth signing. But again like Bojan, you will have no idea what you have for 2-3 years.

My point is that Roma is absolutely screwed this year. I guess it's a transition year.

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Gago move is on hold. We just have to give the ok for it to go through, but we're still looking at other options.

Have you not followed anything about Roma over the past year? Mexes signed for Milan before our new ownership took power. There was absolutely nothing we could do. His contract was up and Unicredit (who controlled us for about a year) didn't want to make any more financial commitments. When Di Benedetto took control, he was already gone. Vucinic? Well we wanted to keep him, but he didn't want to stay. We really really tried to convince him to stay, but he wanted a change of air. So basically, we had to let him go. Menez... he's one of the laziest players I've ever seen. Perrotta, who's in his 30's, put him to shame. Yes, he is very young and promising, but it showed that his heart was never really in this team so he had to go.

Shit in return? Stekelenburg, a real steal for a keeper of his standing. Lamela, one of the brightest talents coming out of Argentina. Jose Angel, has played very well so far. Then Kjaer, Bojan, Osvaldo and more to come, possibly Pjanic as well. Heinze and Gago, if it goes through, would be back ups, and pretty decent ones.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Again... i followed Roma a lot. All the players you're talking about, save Lamela and Bojan for the future, not this year (and who knows if they'll pan out as expected) and Stekelenburg, are extremely meh. I can vouch for both Gago and Heinze's utter mehness with complete confidence.

Mexes kept holding off and holding off to get a new contract. In fact, he made it clear last summer that he would like to stay at Roma. The ineptitude of Roma and the fact they wouldn't give him a 5-6 million wages he wanted all along caused him to look elsewhere. He loved Roma and didn't want to leave. But even worse... how could you let him go for free lol!!! At least sell him from a business standpoint instead of letting him walk on a free transfer. Just stupidity there.

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:Again... i followed Roma a lot. All the players you're talking about, save Lamela and Bojan for the future, not this year (and who knows if they'll pan out as expected) and Stekelenburg, are extremely meh. I can vouch for both Gago and Heinze's utter mehness with complete confidence.

Mexes kept holding off and holding off to get a new contract. In fact, he made it clear last summer that he would like to stay at Roma. The ineptitude of Roma and the fact they wouldn't give him a 5-6 million wages he wanted all along caused him to look elsewhere. He loved Roma and didn't want to leave. But even worse... how could you let him go for free lol!!! At least sell him from a business standpoint instead of letting him walk on a free transfer. Just stupidity there.

About Mexes, don't be fooled by how it turned out in the end. That's one thing that Roma's previous management cannot be blamed for, nor can the current one be blamed for it. Rosella Sensi (old management), wanted to resign Mexes. She even told Mexes that she would not let him go because he was "a member of the family" and that she would never get rid of a family member, something that really moved him. Bt before she was able to offer him a contract, Unicredit took control of the team as they took over ItalPetroli, our owners. Sensi was still around, but she had no power whatsoever. She tried to convince Unicredit to offer Mexes a contract, but they were not willing to make such a commitment (a stupid move imo). Milan then came a long and offered him the money that Unicredit weren't willing to dish out, so he signed with them. When our new owners and new management came around, Mexes unfortunately was already long gone. It was stupid to let him go, yes, but it was Unicredit who let him go, not anyone involved with Roma's management.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Well on as.com I just read that Gago is indeed going on loan to Roma.

P. Leon will go on to Getafe and they will be obliged to buy the player next year [not sure on the rest of the details]

Derenthe apparently will go on to Galatasaray and it may be a free transfer.

Nothing really on Lass as he may stay, according to marca the latest tottenham offer was refused.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Latest word is that Palermo are trying to hijack the deal. We're holding back from closing the deal because we're still looking at other options.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: