guest7
The Madrid One
the xcx
shaven
Mr Nick09
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 am

Sergio, in his role as a collaborator with UNICEF, has taken part in their latest initiative to raise funds to build schools in Africa for eight million children. He and 99 other Spanish celebrities, including chefs, actors, singers, designers, athletes and the like, were all asked to decorate an Ikea table (the Lack model). The tables were auctioned off via Ebay from June 6-13.

Sergio drew his hometown of Camas, writing, “this is the neighborhood where I grew up and where I learned to play football. I will never forget where I came from.”

*** I managed to win Ramos's table, very excited a unique piece, drawn by Ramos himself Smile

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread - Page 2 Sergiomesaunicef-1

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:44 pm

u literally wont that?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm

The Madrid One wrote:u literally wont that?

Yeah I did haha Smile

So excited !

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Wow, really nice. Must be a honor
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 pm

I pretty much have enough to start my own museum now lmao

It's a real problem that I need to control....

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:44 pm

wow very very nice crimson
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 am

great dude,i wish i can have some of those in future
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:37 am

crazy collection you got there man...very nice indeed.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:43 am

Damn that Sergio Ramos table is nice...congratulations on the win.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 am

ty guys Smile

On to the next project, although I should prob hold off because between this hobby and the wedding I am going to broke lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:12 am

Crimson wrote:ty guys Smile

On to the next project, although I should prob hold off because between this hobby and the wedding I am going to broke lmao

Well then congratulations on the wedding too. Wink Besides, football > women let's get real here.

BTW I made your signature...wherever you got it from. Cool
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Crimson wrote:ty guys Smile

Well then congratulations on the wedding too. Wink Besides, football > women let's get real here.

BTW I made your signature...wherever you got it from. Cool

lol awesome

FIFA11 forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:41 am

Crimson wrote:I pretty much have enough to start my own museum now lmao

that's why you are getting married no? XD
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Crimson wrote:I pretty much have enough to start my own museum now lmao

that's why you are getting married no? XD

lol she encourages and understands my collecting and my self-indulgent love affair with Real Madrid haha

So in that regard I'm lucky Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Adit wrote:great dude,i wish i can have some of those in future

I don't see why not Smile

Be warned though once you start its very hard to stop lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 pm

I got a few more original press photo's from the 50's and 60's

My collection of photographs is up to 58 now.

I just got some amazing ones of Zoco training in the snow in the 60's the night before a game for Spain. And one amazing one of Puskas helping with a humanitarian aid relief for Hungary.

Something to further discuss, will Casillas move into the 4th most capped Real Madrid player of all time by the end of next season?

And can he break the all time record of 741 by Raul?

Also Casillas needs to win just three more trophies as Captain to have won every trophy available to him as Captain, can he do it?

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Crimson wrote:I got a few more original press photo's from the 50's and 60's

I just got some amazing ones of Zoco training in the snow in the 60's the night before a game for Spain. And one amazing one of Puskas helping with a humanitarian aid relief for Hungary.

Something to further discuss, will Casillas move into the 4th most capped Real Madrid player of all time by the end of next season?

Also Casillas needs to win just three more trophies as Captain to have won every trophy available to him as Captain, can he do it?

Thoughts?

Just wow at the collection Very Happy Where do you get him in Australia? Or are there from outside of the continent?
With the current squad/ coach, every trophy is possible. I still think Raul's record is remarkable. You don't see strikers with 741 caps anywhere Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 pm

babun1024 wrote:

Thoughts?

Just wow at the collection Very Happy Where do you get him in Australia? Or are there from outside of the continent?
With the current squad/ coach, every trophy is possible. I still think Raul's record is remarkable. You don't see strikers with 741 caps anywhere Very Happy

Very true Raul was very special, although I wish he would of taken a secondary role earlier on and stayed with the club till the end of his career.

As for my collection I have to source everything from Europe. In fact French Antiquity Boutiques are where I manage to get most of my items from.

I hope that Casillas can nab those last 3 trophies, he needs to win La Liga and UCL at club level and the Confederations Cup at International level.

I would love for him to go out as one of the greatest captains in history. I can see him breaking Raul's record just because of the long shelf life of keeper's they often and regularly play to 36+

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Thoughts?

Very true Raul was very special, although I wish he would of taken a secondary role earlier on and stayed with the club till the end of his career.

As for my collection I have to source everything from Europe. In fact French Antiquity Boutiques are where I manage to get most of my items from.

I hope that Casillas can nab those last 3 trophies, he needs to win La Liga and UCL at club level and the Confederations Cup at International level.

I would love for him to go out as one of the greatest captains in history. I can see him breaking Raul's record just because of the long shelf life of keeper's they often and regularly play to 36+
Pretty expensive hobby Very Happy There is a saying in German, each great man has got a flaw ( from women's point of view) Very Happy I dive sometimes too deep into my studies and forget about the world/people around me Very Happy
The current squad will go on about 5-6 years if the evolution is retard-free for a change, plenty of time to win the missing trophies Very Happy
Raul's problem was management's problem as well. We didn't have continuity ( still under construction), the changes were always drastic post 2002. If we had a proper club structure prior to his departure, he might've stayed to retire at RMA Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Thoughts?

Pretty expensive hobby Very Happy There is a saying in German, each great man has got a flaw ( from women's point of view) Very Happy I dive sometimes too deep into my studies and forget about the world/people around me Very Happy
The current squad will go on about 5-6 years if the evolution are retard-free for a change, plenty of time to win the missing trophies Very Happy
Raul's problem was management's problem as well. We didn't have continuity ( still under construction), the changes were always drastic post 2002. If we had a proper club structure prior to his departure, he might've stayed to retire in RMA Very Happy

Very expensive hobby lmao, I'm telling you its like a drug addiction lol

I agree about Raul I think he would never of had his form slump if VdB/Hierro and co. had stayed on. And his career would of ended better (if that's possible) than what it will.

Casillas has a good opportunity, it also seems like he will break the appearance record for Spain as well as Real Madrid. Pretty Amazing for a one club player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:45 am

shaven wrote:

actual photo Crimmy!!!

I forgot about this

Here you go, also a photo of my bracelet too

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread - Page 2 Imag1510

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:30 pm

NVM Pictures won't show for some stupid reason Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Love your sig LMAO.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Zealous wrote:Love your sig LMAO.

Thanks big Z lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Added a new piece to the collection

A poster advertising a game between Valencia and Real Madrid at the Mestella in 1931, managed to buy it off a antique store in Valencia.

Same poster can be seen here on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1931-Original-vintage-poster-FOOTBALL-SOCCER-REAL-MADRID-VALENCIA-RARE-/330611236140?pt=Art_Posters&hash=item4cf9f71d2c

Will be getting framed and valued this weekend, hope I did well on it ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Got my poster today, it's out getting framed and valued at the minute will take pics when I get it back in a million years (the framer I use has a waiting list longer than my p..... lol)

ANYWAY

Got some other original photo's today to add to my collection, one of them I am very very excited about. I'll post a pic in a sec to show you why Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next