urbaNRoots
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:15 pm

Anyone who says the Bucks are overrated basically out themselves as someone who isn't actually watching games.

Either that or their stupid/both.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Kick Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:50 am

Is Dragan Bender the greatest name in the NBA?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:48 am

So this is what watching a fun sports team is like.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:31 am

2 games back from the 8th seed. Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:42 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Anyone who says the Bucks are overrated basically out themselves as someone who isn't actually watching games.

Beat OKC by nearly 50 without Middleton, there's going to come a point where people start trusting their eyes instead of deluding themselves with this "but last year" nonsense.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Anyone who says the Bucks are overrated basically out themselves as someone who isn't actually watching games.

Beat OKC by nearly 50 without Middleton, there's going to come a point where people start trusting their eyes instead of deluding themselves with this "but last year" nonsense.

Their defense is also the real deal. They're the best by lengths. That will definitely translate into the playoffs. Getting Brook Lopez was great for that. He makes them able to defend all sorts of teams whether they're going small or big.

They're the only team that can match up against anyone. They can go small and big. Lakers are the only other team with that option, but not at a comparable level yet. Maybe that changes come playoffs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:14 pm

Doesn't really matter.
Watched Clippers last night and it just proved to me again that with everyone at least reasonably fit they're too dynamic and talented for everyone else.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:17 pm

El Gunner wrote:Doesn't really matter.
Watched Clippers last night and it just proved to me again that with everyone at least reasonably fit they're too dynamic and talented for everyone else.

Sure
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:19 pm

You just hate to see it tbh Freeze.
I hope Clippers win it all this season tbh, just to reality shock Lakers fans and LeBron stans who still live in denial of Kawhi's greatness and Clippers' potential/strength as a basketball club.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:27 pm

El Gunner wrote:You just hate to see it tbh Freeze.
I hope Clippers win it all this season tbh, just to reality shock Lakers fans and LeBron stans who still live in denial of Kawhi's greatness and Clippers' potential/strength as a basketball club.

Kawhi is vastly overrated. 2x finals MVPs, one where he averaged like 10ppg and another where Raptors beat a completely injured team with only one serviceable player on it.

People who called him the best player in the league this off season are dumb as fuck. He's not top 5. No way I'm taking him over LeBron, Harden, Giannis, Curry, KD or AD.

What potential? They traded away everything to get the most injury prone player in the league. And they have no potential as a club. They'll really never be popular in their own city.

Hell, Lakers were shit for 6 years and had a team lead by Nick Young and were still a bigger club.

In any case. Kawhi is going to  leave Clippers in two years once PG is over the hill. Clippers will have no assets to rebuild and everything will be status quo. Kawhi really fucked them.

I'd be more scared of Clippers if they didn't trade for Paul George. Imagine them with SGA, Danilo and Seven 1st rounders added to this team. SGA is incredible and just what they're lacking on their current team.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:57 pm

If they didn't trade for George, Kawhi might not have joined. I think they made the right call to go all in this season. No ifs, buts or maybes. A title push with Leonard & George > other options, imo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Art Morte wrote:If they didn't trade for George, Kawhi might not have joined. I think they made the right call to go all in this season. No ifs, buts or maybes. A title push with Leonard & George > other options, imo.

Going all in for Paul George when he’s never in his life finished a season healthy?

Kawhi would probably not have joined without him. But it’s on him to not recognise they would’ve been better off in the long run without PG.

And in the short run too imo. Though I may be alone in that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:59 pm

Players are not going to think like that though, they're always going to go with the proven product.

Lebron's career is proof of this.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:43 pm

We destroyed them lol. By 30+. We were up on the clippers by 40 at one point lol. iirc that was with both Kawhi and PG, but I could be wrong
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:45 pm

SGA + Danilo on its own is arguably >>> PG lol

Both of them are awesome. Look what they're doing with OKC
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:51 pm

CBarca wrote:SGA + Danilo on its own is arguably >>> PG lol

It's easy to say that now when PG has missed games but PG was top 3 in MVP last year.

Nobody was making this argument last season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:52 pm

I doubt that was with both of them fit, CB. Besides they've not been taking the regular season all that serious. But I've seen enough sparks from them through out the season and they've impressed me the most as a collective. And i personally think we'll still see another level from them once the playoffs come around. Once that defensive talent of theirs really locks in, i can see them keeping a few teams under a 100 points in a few games in the playoffs.

You and Freeza just hating, but for obvious reasons because your teams are genuine contenders as well, so i get the hating.
But all im saying is just wait and see, April not that far away.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:52 pm

CBarca wrote:

We destroyed them lol. By 30+. We were up on the clippers by 40 at one point lol. iirc that was with both Kawhi and PG, but I could be wrong

No you're right.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:56 pm

Ok but as i said, they've only bothered to show glimpses of their true peak play a few times throughout the season so far.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:58 pm

It's easy to say that now when PG has missed games but PG was top 3 in MVP last year.

I was calling him overrated last year. It's still highly fraudulent he was top 3 lol.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:02 pm

Highly fraudulent?? Lmao, George arguably had his best season last year. He played incredible and made some nice game winning shots as well. Who else would you have put above him in the Top 3

Didn't you want Paul George to badly come to your team when the rumours first started going around that he wants to come to LA?? Now you're hating when he is a Clipper haha
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:05 pm

Well they had their starting lineup in that game, with that said Clippers are the only team i believe in against them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:07 pm

Freeza wrote:

I was calling him overrated last year. It's still highly fraudulent he was top 3 lol.

No it wasn't lol, but that doesn't matter.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:17 pm

El Gunner wrote:Highly fraudulent?? Lmao, George arguably had his best season last year. He played incredible and made some nice game winning shots as well. Who else would you have put above him in the Top 3

Didn't you want Paul George to badly come to your team when the rumours first started going around that he wants to come to LA?? Now you're hating when he is a Clipper haha

I wanted him compared to Nick Young, Ryan Kelly etc. Still want him. Never wanted to trade for him though. Kawhi is another case.

I'm not the one claiming he's a top 5 player lol.

He wasn't top 3 last year for me.

Curry, Durant, Giannis, Harden, Jokic

Would've had all of them over him last year. You can't penalise KD and Curry for having two stars and not do the same for PG and Westbrook, despite KD and Curry both being comfortably better.

Being the 2nd best player on a 6th seed isn't exactly MVP material to me.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:24 pm

Westbrook was nowhere near him last year lol, I'm not arguing this with you as you clearly have some sort of agenda against him like with the Kawhi is overrated take.

I just need to point out that he was much better than Westbrook last year, also from the names he finished in front of only the Golden State duo had a case.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:28 pm

Looool now I've heard it all. Russ had his worst season last year
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next