NeganIsco
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spanish Super Cup Discussions  - Page 3 Empty Re: Spanish Super Cup Discussions

Post by Thimmy Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:50 pm

chad4401 wrote:Isco is always good to you guys that why he trash, benzema jokes are lame cause he is easily the best player on the team 2 season running.

That reminds me, you ran with your tail between your legs when he was stinking up the place. Why did you come back? No backbone :coffee:

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:51 pm

Bill stfu you can't even make a case other than saying shit you can't even prove, name those 3 midfielder that gonna bench him in the future.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:53 pm

Thimmy wrote:
chad4401 wrote:Isco is always good to you guys that why he trash, benzema jokes are lame cause he is easily the best player on the team 2 season running.

That reminds me, you ran with your tail between your legs when he was stinking up the place. Why did you come back? No backbone :coffee:

Lmao ran when? I have been on this forum for years and years, you guys keep saying I ran? Again you don't know shit about football especially 9 play.

Every time you clowns get hit with real facts that expose your stupidity, you keep switching the subject, disprove my posts about the team and the players stop pussing out, bringing silly shit.

Last edited by chad4401 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:54 pm

Jovic literally just stands around for 90 minutes

I think I saw more runs from Mariano who hasn't played once this season
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:57 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Jovic literally just stands around for 90 minutes

I don't get this argument? People said the same about benzema you cant single out the forward when the other player aren't creating anything.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:00 pm

Mariano with more shit on his shirt than all the shit on all Jovic' shirts put together. Cant help but think we may have scored a few more goals had Mariano gotten the minutes Jovic has had

Poor cameos by both Marcelo and James. On one attack Valencia I was like where the f is Marcelo Ferran is wide open but they didn't see him thank God.

Other than that, great game. We were magnificent from start to finish. Now I know how it is to be a Barca fan, watching my team suck the life out of the other team and just cruise to victory
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:03 pm

chad4401 wrote:Bill stfu you can't even make a case other than saying shit you can't even prove, name those 3 midfielder that gonna bench him in the future.

Are you trying to say Fede is a top 5 or even 10 CM? That’s the level we expect for Real Madrid starters.

Don’t get me wrong, I do believe Fede is an asset to this club, I just don’t see him as a long term starter.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:06 pm

chad4401 wrote:

I don't get this argument? People said the same about benzema you cant single out the forward when the other player aren't creating anything.

It doesnt help that Jovic himself is just standing in one place and not moving around making room for other players and not making runs to get himself free

Benzema is a poor counter argument. He is always all over the place freeing up Space, tracking back, transitioning the ball, on the wings, and making runs. I've seen a grand total of 0 of those things happening from Jovic today.

If Jovic was moving around and our midfielders well known failure to create any plays with through balls actually happened then I wouldn't be complaining. Problem today was Jovic.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:07 pm

Bill you still can't make a real case for him not being a long term starter, whatever happen to Dani or llorente don't see you bragging about them like at the start of the season.

Fede doesn't have to be top 5 or 10 or whatever all he needs to do is his job and help the team, if a lot of other players had that mindset last season would have been different.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:07 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Lmao ran when? I have been on this forum for years and years, you guys keep saying I ran? Again you don't know shit about football especially 9 play.

Every time you clowns get hit with real facts that expose your stupidity, you keep switching the subject, disprove my posts about the team and the players stop pussing out, bringing silly shit.

«Real facts» rofl

Switching the subject is something you should do more often. We’ve heard your obnoxious Isco and Benzema rants so many times that I genuinely suspect you may be brain damaged.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:10 pm

ZZ is making everyone useful with a few exceptions. I don't think he really cares about Mariano... but he's still trying to get Jovic going. Marcelo is just rusty methinks.

Zinedine "the Revivalist" Zidane lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:17 pm

Perucho21 wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

It doesnt help that Jovic himself is just standing in one place and not moving around making room for other players and not making runs to get himself free

Benzema is a poor counter argument. He is always all over the place freeing up Space, tracking back, transitioning the ball, on the wings, and making runs. I've seen a grand total of 0 of those things happening from Jovic today.

If Jovic was moving around and our midfielders well known failure to create any plays with through balls actually happened then I wouldn't be complaining. Problem today was Jovic.

I have seen jovic make a lot of runs and make himself available to hold the ball up, he is not receiving the ball so why bother run? again I have seen benzema end doing the same exact thing in games plenty of times cause it's frustrating, imagine making a perfect run just for case to shoot it from 20 yards out or vini shooting into the side netting selfishly, it's a joke to turn around blame the forward.

Benzema is the perfect comparison cause people said he doesn't get service cause he doesn't make the right runs, cause he is not a true 9, so when jovic joined everyone claim he is a true 9 and he still finds himself looking lost eventually, forwards needs service and touches around the box to be sharp, the team played with 5 mids and couldn't create anything for him at all, no way in hell I'm blaming him.

Cr did nothing but stand around most games, received the ball any time he wanted to shoot it, you got fb, cm and wingers who job it is to get the forward the ball, they ain't doing it and it needs to be said, too many years of scapegoating benzema as twisted the perception of the Cf for rm fans.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:38 pm

Dominating 70% possession against a Valencia team that look checked out for most of the game and still create nothing for jovic, but isco was fantastic Laughing

I guess the club really needs to buy mbappe or any forward in access of 100+ mill to service the forward.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:41 pm

In excess. Not «in access» hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:42 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
chad4401 wrote:Bill stfu you can't even make a case other than saying shit you can't even prove, name those 3 midfielder that gonna bench him in the future.

Are you trying to say Fede is a top 5 or even 10 CM? That’s the level we expect for Real Madrid starters.

Don’t get me wrong, I do believe Fede is an asset to this club, I just don’t see him as a long term starter.

as a box-to-box player you can’t get someone better, he’s like built in a lab

built like casemiro, has Kroos like technique, shooting and passing range and covers space like Kante

he will be unstoppable along Casemiro and Odegaard in midfield by 2021/22

weirdly he reminds me of Messi as he is so good that he doesn’t need to be flashy
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:37 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Wrong, long term squad player.

You can’t say stupid shit like this and accuse sports and chad of bias. Like come on now.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:41 pm

sportsczy wrote:ZZ is making everyone useful with a few exceptions. I don't think he really cares about Mariano... but he's still trying to get Jovic going. Marcelo is just rusty methinks.

Zinedine "the Revivalist" Zidane lol.

The crazy thing is, it’s entirely possible that mariano gets a run of appearances.. he really gives everyone a chance
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:15 am

Fede is doing well and is quickly becoming a fan and press favorite.

As Uruguay National Team manager Oscar Tabarez purports though, Fede can still give more than he has shown. He's been playing in the right side of the pitch with a dynamic yet simple role as a Box to Box that ironically limits him in some respects.

First of all he can't orientate his body and passes in an optimized way when playing on the right, in this case he is similar to Alonso or Kroos who you'd never see primarily playmaking from the right side of the pitch.

Second of all, his current role is more as a "moving body" rather than a playmaker or tempo-setter (Kroos) so Fede is more often serving primarily as support, whether in defense or offense.

All in all, this is just the beginning. It would seem like Fede's ceiling would be to be dynamic + do Kroos' role, if he can do this then game fucking over.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:22 am

MTO, I agree with you. I’m being blasted from now 3 posters for what I said, which was I see Fede as a long term squad player. I’m not saying this out of any bias. Sure I have supported and hoped for a Spanish midfielder, but that isn’t a factor in my statement. Fede has been effective and has earned the semi starting position he is currently in. All I’m saying is same as MTO, that he has been effective but not spectacular as one of my critics stated. If he does grow as MTO is suggesting, then indeed he can become a long term starter. But on the contrary, if he doesn’t show more, the club will likely bring in someone else to start in the inevitable midfield revision.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:06 am

futbol_bill wrote:Meanwhile, the rejected one has been outstanding with U21 euros and price tag now set at 50M. Not bad for a so called shit player. Bottom line, next season he will be starting and bossing while Fede the chosen one rides the bench!

I love this game Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:25 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Meanwhile, the rejected one has been outstanding with U21 euros and price tag now set at 50M. Not bad for a so called shit player. Bottom line, next season he will be starting and bossing while Fede the chosen one rides the bench!

I love this game Laughing

Don’t know what game you are referring to?  It’s no secret that I would like some Spanish MF to succeed nor is it that I thought at the time that Fede wouldn’t get much action.

But my recent posts were made without bias. I stand by what I have said, that Fede has impressed (even me), that MTO was right and I wrong and that Fede deserves the praise and semi starting role he now has and he has earned it. My only disagreement is to whether or not he can take it to another level and be a long term starter vs a long term squad player. You and others are much to quick to predict the longevity of the talent we have.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:32 pm

After watching the match in its entirety, yeah, Jovic needs way more movement off the ball. At the same time, the first team starters clearly are not used to him at all. It's gonna be a real work in progress for either party to adjust to one another. On the plus side, they were constantly looking for him so he wasn't being ignored but I think they are so accustomed to Benzema's movement that they are looking for Jovic to do the exact same thing. Unfortunately, that ain't his game. He probably has it in him but it ain't it now. All in all, he had a decent game and came out with an assist.

As for the rest of the team, Valencia was beaten proper and I can only be happy about it. Shame we couldn't do this in the league but it is what it is. Isco, Valverde and Kroos were sublime, Varane looks like he has started to realise he can defend and as much as Hala insists he isn't, Mendy is way fucking better than Regi and we have a legit LB to replace Marcelo. Wingers rarely get pass him, man is a damn beast. Can't cross for shit though but I am absolutely fed up of random crosses to no one anyway.

Also, Chad said he was done with this team last season, I remember it well. Obviously he had a change of heart because men are allowed such things. Still a fraud and not a Madrid fan but I like his contributions. Reminds me what is like to be a non Madrid fan, thank you.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:39 pm

Mendy's crossing is hilarious 😆 His defense and athleticism are sublime though... but he really needs to work on dem crosses.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:46 pm

There was someone who said (could've been sport or nick) that Mendy never used to cross the ball at Lyon.

Could explain why he is so terrible at them. If there is one thing ZZ makes his team practice in training it is crosses. He'll be fine
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:50 pm

If Mendy can better at crosses, Zidane and his coaching staff should be knighted.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:06 am

I agree with Doc though... I understand that our midfield couldn't make an assist to Pele in his prime. So we need to use width to create chances. But ffs, the midfielders could at least attack the box. Not only do they not pass the ball in the final 1/3, they're allergic to the box.

Benzema is decent as a target (strange to say that; he was probably to worst air player i had ever seend until 4-5 years ago)... but Isco, Rodrygo, Hazard and Vini are not. Don't mention Bale please as he's a non-factor.

When you think about it, it's a miracle we score as much as we do looool. Our fullbacks can't cross and our midfielders can't make a through ball.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next