RealGunner
40 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by Pedram Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:48 am

RealGunner wrote:Love him tbh.

Best heel of the decade

Agreed. most entertaining president of all times, his twitter feed is pure gold.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:16 am

I will say one thing about Trump. He deserves a Nobel Peace Prize more than Obama Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:56 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I will say one thing about Trump. He deserves a Nobel Peace Prize more than Obama Laughing

Hard to find anyone who doesn't
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I will say one thing about Trump. He deserves a Nobel Peace Prize more than Obama Laughing

Obama always had to win the nobel prize. For what he represented.

Trump would never deserve it for what he represents.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:06 pm

Well tbh, when Obama won the prize, he hadn't started his illegal-as-hell drone war campaign in Pakistan, and had just rolled back the Bush era policy of shoot first ask questions later when dealing with muslim countries, so he had in that brief window done a great deal for world peace.

Later, obviously, drone war. So still kind of a wasted Nobel prize.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:29 pm

trump is the only US president that looks like he wants to avoid wars.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:39 pm

Freeza wrote:

Hard to find anyone who doesn't

:facepalm:

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:44 pm

Unique wrote:trump is the only US president that looks like he wants to avoid wars.

Well he did almost talk us into war with North Korea and then Iran though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:21 pm

McLewis wrote:
Unique wrote:trump is the only US president that looks like he wants to avoid wars.

he could have made an excuse to attack iran lots of times but held back. he has got kim to the table for talks what other president has done that. he is trying to open talks with the taliban to sort things out. he pullewd troops out of syria as soon as he could. he dont seem like a man thats looking for wars.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Unique wrote:he has got kim to the table for talks what other president has done that

George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush Sr., Barack Obama.
It was, admittedly, at times a different Kim.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:31 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote:he has got kim to the table for talks what other president has done that

George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush Sr., Barack Obama.
It was, admittedly, at times a different Kim.
i thought he was the only one that had face to face talks with kim tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:46 pm

face to face yes, I think you're right
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:22 pm

Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:

he could have made an excuse to attack iran lots of times but held back. he has got kim to the table for talks what other president has done that. he is trying to open talks with the taliban to sort things out. he pullewd troops out of syria as soon as he could. he dont seem like a man thats looking for wars.

And the time he didn't hold back almost led us into war with Iran. That's my point. He doesn't get points for holding back if he.....didn't hold back.

As for North Korea, there's a reason no other president has done what Trump has done. The US President meeting a brutal totalitarian dictator as if he's just another foreign head of state is extremely concerning. By doing so, it legitimizes that dictator as a peer among truly democratically elected heads of state, which Kim (and also Trump) is not. It emboldens others of his ilk who say "If Kim can meet with Trump and be accepted, why can't I?" This is not an accomplishment Trump should be proud of, but because he's a moron, he will be. Instead, it's a significant diplomatic and geopolitcal blunder of the highest order and sets a very bad precedent that Trump's Democratic successor will need to spend a lot of foreign policy capital cleaning up in their first term.

As for Syria, he pulled those troops out and sent them elsewhere in the Middle East. Many of them have not come home yet he's still passing it off as a campaign promise kept. It's farcical.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:37 pm

McLewis wrote:
Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:

And the time he didn't hold back almost led us into war with Iran. That's my point. He doesn't get points for holding back if he.....didn't hold back.

As for North Korea, there's a reason no other president has done what Trump has done. The US President meeting a brutal totalitarian dictator as if he's just another foreign head of state is extremely concerning. By doing so, it legitimizes that dictator as a peer among truly democratically elected heads of state, which Kim (and also Trump) is not. It emboldens others of his ilk who say "If Kim can meet with Trump and be accepted, why can't I?" This is not an accomplishment Trump should be proud of, but because he's a moron, he will be. Instead, it's a significant diplomatic and geopolitcal blunder of the highest order and sets a very bad precedent that Trump's Democratic successor will need to spend a lot of foreign policy capital cleaning up in their first term.

As for Syria, he pulled those troops out and sent them elsewhere in the Middle East. Many of them have not come home yet he's still passing it off as a campaign promise kept. It's farcical.
has he dropped more bombs than clinton bush and obama.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:40 pm

I'm not quite sure if you're arguing in good faith, considering you've got one of the most cruel western leaders of all time in your avatar.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:53 pm

Freeza wrote:I'm not quite sure if you're arguing in good faith, considering you've got one of the most cruel western leaders of all time in your avatar.
if not for that great man in my avatar you would be speaking german now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:59 pm

Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:

The measure of a president's foreign policy can't be summed up by how many bombs got dropped during his term. Your question doesn't make sense.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:I'm not quite sure if you're arguing in good faith, considering you've got one of the most cruel western leaders of all time in your avatar.

I can already speak German
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:01 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

and that great man in my avatar means that was by choice.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:05 pm

McLewis wrote:
Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:

The measure of a president's foreign policy can't be summed up by how many bombs got dropped during his term. Your question doesn't make sense.
well my point is them other presidents were running around dropping bombs for fun. trump does not. trump could have used the drone and oil tanker incidents to bomb iran if he wanted but he didnt.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:12 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote: if not for that great man in my avatar you would be speaking german now.

No, it really wasn't. I live at the German border and we're literally obligated to taught German in Denmark.

You obviously don't know shit about other countries hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:24 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

No, it really wasn't. I live at the German border and we're literally obligated to taught German in Denmark.

britain and sir winston churchill liberated your fat ostrich riding ass from german occupation in ww2 is what i mean.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:01 pm

Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:

well my point is them other presidents were running around dropping bombs for fun. trump does not. trump could have used the drone and oil tanker incidents to bomb iran if he wanted but he didnt.

What evidence or sources can you provide that indicate any of Trump's predecessors were dropping bombs in the Middle East for "fun"?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:08 pm

McLewis wrote:
Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:

What evidence or sources can you provide that indicate any of Trump's predecessors were dropping bombs in the Middle East for "fun"?
bush dropped a bomb on next doors cat for shitting in his garden ffs. Laughing but all jokes aside i disagree with you on trump. he is not a president looking for wars.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:56 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

britain and sir winston churchill liberated your fat ostrich riding ass from german occupation in ww2 is what i mean.

Lol imagine insulting a 10 year old's looks right after almost dying. Good on you rofl

Doesn't surprise me. Too busy hitting your own kids?

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Lol imagine insulting a 10 year old's looks right after almost dying. Good on you rofl

Doesn't surprise me. Too busy hitting your own kids?

you looked fine to me but that ostrich looked like he was struggling a bit. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next