Calcio Saga 19/20

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:26 am

He is not a starter anymore.
Milan have found a good structure without him now.
Always been inconsistent, he's became also frustrating to watch. No regrets I suppose

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 14068
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:12 am

Suso isn't and shouldn't be a starter for Milan. Its past time they sold him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13738
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:44 am

@Robespierre wrote:thoughts about Napoli mercato?

Demme, Lobotka, Rahmani,  Politano, Petagna, Ricardo Rodriguez

It seems as if they are filling the team of average players

They are transitioning and their squad is changing a lot. It seems that most of these are not for their starting lineup but to take over as the bench players for they substitutes that "graduated" to starters. It's also clear as you say that it's a mercato with Gattuso in mind.

Milik, Mertens, Llorente
Insigne, Callejon, Lozano, Younes
Allan, Zielinski, Fabian, Elmas
Di Lorenzo, Hysaj, Malcuit
Rui, Ghoulam
Koulibaly, Manolas, Maksimovic, Luperto

With Hamsik and Jorginho having left their midfield needs rebuilding. None of the midfielders they have right now are best in the center of the mid 3 imo. Fabian can do it best among them but he isn't a DM or a regista. It's clear with Demme and Lobotka that Gattuso wanted a different player there. He will play with a proper DM. I see these as good moves.

The biggest downgrade for me is signing Rodriguez to cover what I assume will be Ghoulam departure. Pre injury Ghoulam was 2 levels above Rodriguez, he is finished now so it makes sense to move on, but his replacement shouldn't be so decidedly average. Just someone that will run a lot for Gattuso.

Petagna will be taking over Mertens I assume. Another downgrade, and again another clear change in profile. Nothing says Sarri to Gattuso like Mertens to Petagna. Politano taking over Callejon is another change of guard. This one is good, no doubt he will be good and serviceable for them.

Rrahmani and Kumbulla? I don't know enough about them. Can't comment.

What's clear for me is that it was time for transition, it's always better to be proactive in the end of a cycle than to hold on.

Hamsik, Jorginho, Allan, Mertens, Callejon, Albiol, Koulibaly are huge shoes to fill for Napoli. I don't think the next ones will be as good them, but it's inevitable to have to replace them. The more irreplaceable figure in the end will be Sarri as well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13738
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre on Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:23 pm

Just unreal , unreal
Roma is really a world apart


_________________
#TeamVAR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 14068
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon on Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:37 pm

De Rossi is incredible, a real treasure of roma and all of football. Love this man.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13738
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:46 pm

Inter Fiore is the worst half of football I've watched this season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13738
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:07 pm

@rincon wrote:Inter Fiore is the worst half of football I've watched this season.


Horror tbh the worst first half I've watched in Inter this year by far.
Never shoot ( such as Fiorentina), just scored casually on last minute.

We 've tried a new system , Sanchez as CAM (probably a way to insert Eriksen in future..) but Chilean is so
away from physical fitness and he has played out of role .. not a CAM

We were better in 2nd half, and luckily we've Barella

_________________
#TeamVAR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 14068
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by FennecFox7 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm

Don’t think ghoulam is finished but he needs playing time. he’s been out of commission for a while but it’s just that Napoli can’t afford to play someone that long into form while they are in mid table. Bensibaini is the better left back at the moment though by far.

No mention of Bennacer. How’s he doing? heard he has been improving more and more
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6657
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:32 pm

@FennecFox7 wrote:

No mention of Bennacer. How’s he doing? heard he has been improving more and more

he ls alright, accumulates lot of yellow cards, thanks to him for covering grounds and doing all the dirty works for kessie inc.
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4651
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:34 pm

@Robespierre wrote:
@rincon wrote:Inter Fiore is the worst half of football I've watched this season.


Horror tbh the worst first half I've watched in Inter this year by far.
Never shoot ( such as Fiorentina), just scored casually on last minute.

We 've tried a new system , Sanchez as CAM (probably  a way to insert Eriksen in future..) but Chilean is so
away from physical fitness and he has played out of role .. not a CAM

We were better in 2nd half, and luckily  we've Barella

no big team takes coppa seriously until the later stages (if they are in semis or something) Very Happy
eriksen though looks to feed delicious passes in spaces ...
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4651
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:36 pm

@rincon wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:thoughts about Napoli mercato?

Demme, Lobotka, Rahmani,  Politano, Petagna, Ricardo Rodriguez

It seems as if they are filling the team of average players

They are transitioning and their squad is changing a lot. It seems that most of these are not for their starting lineup but to take over as the bench players for they substitutes that "graduated" to starters. It's also clear as you say that it's a mercato with Gattuso in mind.

Milik, Mertens, Llorente
Insigne, Callejon, Lozano, Younes
Allan, Zielinski, Fabian, Elmas
Di Lorenzo, Hysaj, Malcuit
Rui, Ghoulam
Koulibaly, Manolas, Maksimovic, Luperto

With Hamsik and Jorginho having left their midfield needs rebuilding. None of the midfielders they have right now are best in the center of the mid 3 imo. Fabian can do it best among them but he isn't a DM or a regista. It's clear with Demme and Lobotka that Gattuso wanted a different player there. He will play with a proper DM. I see these as good moves.

The biggest downgrade for me is signing Rodriguez to cover what I assume will be Ghoulam departure. Pre injury Ghoulam was 2 levels above Rodriguez, he is finished now so it makes sense to move on, but his replacement shouldn't be so decidedly average. Just someone that will run a lot for Gattuso.

Petagna will be taking over Mertens I assume. Another downgrade, and again another clear change in profile. Nothing says Sarri to Gattuso like Mertens to Petagna. Politano taking over Callejon is another change of guard. This one is good, no doubt he will be good and serviceable for them.

Rrahmani and Kumbulla? I don't know enough about them. Can't comment.

What's clear for me is that it was time for transition, it's always better to be proactive in the end of a cycle than to hold on.

Hamsik, Jorginho, Allan, Mertens, Callejon, Albiol, Koulibaly are huge shoes to fill for Napoli. I don't think the next ones will be as good them, but it's inevitable to have to replace them. The more irreplaceable figure in the end will be Sarri as well.


dunno if napoli has completely given the season already. i mean they could do just like Milan, go as far as possible then rebuild... but i dont know if they are planning this transition on longer span or short... because if they are going to play patient game to get back to top then i guess the questionable buy is not that much of a concern now ...

but if de laurentis is suddenly expecting new hires to be like outgoing players then, there could be big problem
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4651
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:41 pm

@rincon wrote:Suso isn't and shouldn't be a starter for Milan. Its past time they sold him.


@Robespierre wrote:He is not a starter anymore.
Milan have found a good structure without him now.
Always been inconsistent, he's became also frustrating to watch. No regrets I suppose

tbh... i wanted players like calhanouglu, kessie, calabria, mussachio, rodrigruez gone before...

Suso apart from his form and confidence decline, had many problems like failing to adapt to tactics, opponents, game. he got slower too, and making more mistakes, and being very one dimensional player in terms of what he has to offer in field.

plus before this season, there was a talk about renewing but he wanted 6 million per year to renew contract which is pretty absurd. final nail to the coffin was that he couldnt accept bench role ... good for him.. atleast he wanted move to play where other team believe him him .. unlike calhanoglu and kessie, calabria who has been trying to extort milan

can certainly appreciate what he offered, because he offered more than what calhanouglu and kessie has been offering for 3 seasons ... would be happy more if those players were gone too.
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4651
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Firenze on Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:33 pm

I know Dybala's having a great season but is there any chance Juve are still looking to offload him in the summer?

pls answer objectiverly, I know he's a fan fav

same question about Higuain
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 31147
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon on Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:38 pm

For Dybala is unlikely. The club and Dybala are starting contract extension negotiations. If this succeeds then the clear answer is no. He gave a recent interview where he made it clear he wants to stay, so it looks like the outcome will be positive.

Higuain is up in the air. He is having a great season too, but I would guess right now that Sarri won't want to play the 3 big strikers together. So Higuain should stay as a bench player, which Sarri likes, but he has a big salary. I can see the club moving him on in the summer if they find a suitable replacement.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13738
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Arquitecto on Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:17 pm

@FennecFox7 wrote:Don’t think ghoulam is finished but he needs playing time. he’s been out of commission for a while but it’s just that Napoli can’t afford to play someone that long into form while they are in mid table. Bensibaini is the better left back at the moment though by far.

No mention of Bennacer. How’s he doing? heard he has been improving more and more



Of course he is not finished. You as a footballer as we know, know what Ghoulam's injury can do and especially to a fullback to whom I maintain is the most physically taxing role on the pitch and requires a rhythm, not counting his individual style. Gattuso is questionable at times but a fantastic leader so will bring it out of him, I predict.

I've liked Bennacer. He suffers from tunnel-vision at times and needs to release the ball in better times but is a very skilled player who just adds something to our attack and actually takes on the pressing defence rather than shirking responsibility to others. Not being used properly and rather sacrificially but if he adds more depth to his game he will turn out a very valuable player for us unlike Paqueta who is just a showboating cringe Mf

_________________
Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 CBdRNU7WUAApby8
Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9511
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon on Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:26 pm

It's sad to say but Ghoulam is finished. Gattuso can't bring it out of him because Ghoulam can't play. He has been injured since October. He was supposed to come back earlier this month, then had a new injury in training at the beginning of January.

It's sad that it went like this, he was looking very good and was a nailed on starter. Now by the time he comes back he won't be able to do much. Already in the few games he played he looked inferior to Rui. Because of course, after such lengthy injuries he needs time to regain form. Problem is he can't regain form because he has been relapsing into different injuries for 3 seasons. If he puts this behind him he can continue as a player, but imo he won't be Napoli's star fullback as he could have been. That time is past.

3 years (at least) without consistent football is too heavy.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13738
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Casciavit on Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:11 am

@FennecFox7 wrote:Don’t think ghoulam is finished but he needs playing time. he’s been out of commission for a while but it’s just that Napoli can’t afford to play someone that long into form while they are in mid table. Bensibaini is the better left back at the moment though by far.

No mention of Bennacer. How’s he doing? heard he has been improving more and more


Great player. Him and Theo the only ones I rate in this Milan side.

_________________
Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Tumblr_ob135pIJqR1rcg6fwo1_500
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7110
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre on Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:07 am

Yes, Theo Hernandez is great, he's a train and he has also a good sense of the goal, probably the only one Milan player that I'd want at Inter

_________________
#TeamVAR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 14068
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre on Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:34 pm

@Kick

Talk me about Moses under Conte in Chelsea
Thanks

_________________
#TeamVAR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 14068
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by adun101 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:21 am

@Robespierre wrote:Just unreal , unreal
Roma is really a world apart

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="it" dir="ltr">Incredibile Daniele De Rossi! 💣<br><br>Ha assistito al derby con un travestimento formidabile! <br><br>Parrucca, naso finto di gomma e cappello!<br><br>Ecco le immagini del travestimento! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ASRoma?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ASRoma</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DeRossi?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#DeRossi</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Derby?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Derby</a> <a href="https://t.co/jiUKpApqtK">pic.twitter.com/jiUKpApqtK</a></p>— Jacopo Aliprandi (@AliprandiJacopo) <a href="https://twitter.com/AliprandiJacopo/status/1222503735525548033?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bonucci did it without make-up
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 588
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by adun101 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:27 am

@Firenze wrote:I know Dybala's having a great season but is there any chance Juve are still looking to offload him in the summer?

pls answer objectiverly, I know he's a fan fav

same question about Higuain

Yes. They will still need to sell players and Dybala, Pjanic and Sandro are the only ones that could bring in good money. Szczesny, too, but I think they want to keep him a few more years
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 588
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:30 pm

@danyjr wrote:“I know his future,” Mourinho told a press conference.

“Or I think I know his future. His communication with me is completely open and honest and we trust each other.

“I know his future but I'm not going to be the one to speak about his future.

“Have to him to speak about his future, when he makes the decision to speak about his future. Not me.”

Where is he going to? United? Madrid?

*

Inter.

_________________
#TeamVAR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 14068
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:34 pm

I was looking for Eriksen threads on GL and he was more than one as every prime PL player Laughing

but one thread moved me particulary . That thread opened by BC where he wonders if Eriksen is the best Free kicker in the world.

Reponsens : Nah, he is that guy who plays in Bayer Leverkusen imo

do you know who was that guy ? Hakan Çalhanoğlu.

... After it  has he ever scored a goal on free kick under Milan seriously ?

Curious to see if Eriksen  gets good scores on FKs also in Italy.

By the way it is one of our major weaknesses. literally we never score on FK . no decent shoters in team before him, Biraghi shots them lmao

_________________
#TeamVAR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 14068
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by McLewis on Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:04 pm

Yeah that's a glaring chasm in Inter's toolshed. Haven't had a good set-piece taker since....Sneijder? Surely there's been a couple after him and before Eriksen?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 11547
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon on Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:05 pm

Roma got dismantled in that goal. The defense read everything wrong and locatelli, berardi, toijan and caputo did everything by the book on the counter.

2-0 in 15 minutes. RIP McLewis
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13738
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by McLewis on Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:06 pm

Seems to me that we're just as bad at the back without Florenzi as with him in the squad.

No one turning up right now.

Deserved 2-0 lead for Sassuolo. They've looked fantastic.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 11547
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum