halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mallorca vs Real Madrid  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mallorca vs Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I disagree. Vini is always beating his man, without him we'll be out of ideas. Nobody to run at their players etc. If anything Jovic needs to come off and Brahim/Rodrygo on. We meed someone else to make things happen not just him. James with some nice passes but occupies the same spot as Isco. Isco needs to come off, he's contributing feck all

You guys care about pace too much. Who cares how many times you beat your defenders if you refuse to service the cf and turn around blame the cf when vini is being very selfish, dribbling is overrated.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:00 pm

What's the point of beating someone with speed when you're incapable of making a good decision... almost ever. Vini has literally zero football IQ to go along with zero finishing ability.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Gg this is a loss
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Vini awful and been awful ever since he got a bit of praise, he is not a goal scorer and acting overly selfish he doesn't care if the team is losing or not, he plays the same cause he doesn't care, just like asensio he doesn't feel any responsibility for wins or  not cause no one is gonna hold him accountable, as I said the tears are fake he is shit

Zz fielded a shit line up too, isco is freaking done and should been off at the half with vini, smfh tired of these dribble in circle players overrated trash.

Last edited by chad4401 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:40 pm

I can't imagine a fullback playing any worse than Odriozola did tonight. It's not the first time either. He really doesn't belong.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:51 pm

A proper shit match from Madrid. Jovic, Isco, Odri really dropped a deuce today.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:54 pm

This loss was expected. All these injuries and a very questionable lineup, along with playing a away game with a relegation candidate. It was a forgone conclusion
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Tough loss. We conceded one shot on goal which ended up in the back of the net. Mallorca bunkered up all game. Where was Kroos' long shots? James? Isco? No shots attempted bar the ones from Vinicius who's terrible with his shots
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:43 pm

The midfield is ridiculous

It was only Casemiro. Isco isn't a central mid. James can pick a pass but he can't play that role as good.

Vinicius is still learning football at the European level. The criticism of him here is a bit much.

Jovic on the other side has been terrible. He doesn't look like he fits into this team.

Courtois reactions continues to be slow.

Hopefully Kroos is back against galatasaray and Valverde starts
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:30 am

Per reports, the staff was worried that Valverde had played two full 90 min games in South America for Paraguay and, with all the travel, it would have been a risk to start him... hence why he was on the bench. They couldn't afford another injury.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 am

@cyborg Rubbish vini is a professional footballer, he has time and space to cross or pick a pass, and he is refusing to do that, even when the team is losing, he sucks, asensio did the same and so as hazard, some of these players treat the club as a joke, cause the media and the fanbase is silly.

players who are team oriented get treated like shit and selfish dribble shoot first players are treated like gods, it so boring stop praising/excusing the player cause you love YouTube skill comps.

James works hard and can actually distribute, he covered a lot of ground all the games he plays, I have seen scrubsco do a lot less at cm, and fans like you praise him, say he fits like a glove at cm, stop judging how good players are by their technical skills, watch the positioning and decision making maybe you can learn something.

Jovic has nothing to work with, other than benzema trying to link up with him, I don't know how you guys claim to know so much about cf play, and always oblivious to the lack of service, cause you freaking out over shitty dribbling that leads to nothing as usual.

Odegaard is prime example of this in Madrid is a silly dribbler that does nothing, gets away from the club can actually develop, yet Madrid media and fans are overreacting after couple good games and nice passes, I bet if he returns to the team he plays nothing like he does on loan, cause nobody wants or respect that just individual magic to overrated and start talking in absolutes.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:38 am

Tibu: Odri should not be making that foul on a yellow card

Please focus on your own inability to save a god damn shot you fool

He irritates me so much
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Tibu: Odri should not be making that foul on a yellow card

Please focus on your own inability to save a god damn shot you fool

He irritates me so much

Completely agreed. Last person that should be talking. He's cost us 10 points all by himself.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:31 pm

Another match it looks like I was lucky to have missed.

For the record, Chad, Martin stood out as a playmaker when he broke in to my local first team as a 14-year old. His ball control was always something else, but actual dribbling is something he seems to have focused more on since we brought him to our academy - likely because AMs aren’t a thing anymore. To claim that he «does nothing» apart from dribbling just goes to show how much you know about him. Sometimes, not ranting about everyone and everything is not a bad option.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:48 pm

On other forums same dudes call jovic 10x the cf that benzema is, are trashing and calling him invisible cause they can't use him to shit on benz, when all that happening is the same thing that benzema dealt with all these years.

no service, direction and structure, don't know where to go or what to do, cause the players around him do everything in their power, to pick every other option than the cf, when the loss comes he gotta take heat for other players not doing their jobs, all that pure 9 movement shit as always been garbage, cause if no one passes to you it's meaningless.

This at least force fans and media to stop saying dumb shit about no real 9, like they know what a 9 is or isn't.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:47 pm

movement is not garbage, movement is important, extremely important. especially when you don't have a prime ozil, a figo or a beckham who can pick you out in the final 3rd with accurate passes or crosses, then you need to make the job of the midfielder's you have easier by moving into space. cos with these guys we have , if they don't see anyone in the clear, they will pass backwards, sideways, sometimes they'll even pass to the linesman, because there is a lack of creativity and ideas all across the pitch

that being said, the whole team is irritating and poor to watch. from defense to offense. until Real Madrid stops the 'our shit don't stink' attitude and actually builds a better team, this will continue. if we keep relying on the "but they won 3 straight champs league" idea (even though we don't have a cr anymore), things won't change

this was zidane's chance to build his own team, a chance madrid coaches rarely have and so far it isn't looking good. i hope for nothing less than a win against gala. for heavens sake we should be able to do something in 90 mins against them. i don't think that's asking for too much........or maybe it is
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:45 pm

didn't see the game, which is becoming common for me, but I do have a question for those that did.

How did Kubo and Rodrygo look?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:36 pm

Neither did anything Bill.  Kubo came on very late and was a non-factor and Rodrygo didn't do anything.

@tito.  ZZ isn't allowed to build.  He got one player he asked for....  Ferland Mendy.   That's it.  He liked Hazard too but that was already well in the works before he came back.  

He also asked for Bale and James to get sold so that we could fund the acquisition of Pogba...  none of that happened either.

We're stuck in a world where we think we can dictate transfer prices to come down.  With the EPL in play now, that will never ever happen.  This concept has to get quashed before we can truly rebuild.  Otherwise, we'll keep taking chances on the likes of Militao, Vini, Rodrygo, Odriozola, Jovic, etc. with the hopes that they become world class.  That's fine...  but it will take 5 years to get enough of these guys to pan out. You don't rebuild with youth in a couple of years.

Hazard was a relative bargain... so we went for it.  But, it looks like he wasn't even worth that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:17 am

Kubo looked dangerous for the little time he had.

Stop this Pogba thing. If Pogba was signed, nothing would be different.

It's not just about the players, half of who should have been sold in the summer, but it's about tactics and systems and general coaching.

Zidane can back talking tough, but it seems that was all for show because nothing has changed since lopetegui was fired.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:55 am

i was just going to say the same thing yborg said, and i've said before, pogba isn't maradona. he's not solving these problems. no coach gets what they want, but you should be in tune with the sport to have alternatives if you don't get your first choice. even fergie with all the authority he had didn't always get his first choice
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:15 am

You both completely missed the point. Whenever a certain player is mentioned, it's like an automatic reaction and people's brain goes fuzzy lol.

It could be Salah, Bonucci, Harry Kane... it doesn't really matter whom.  The issue is that the manager requested several moves to be made and only 1 out of all of them was executed by the front office. And not selling James and Bale were much bigger indicators than the botched purchase of the "player that shall not be named".

That's my point.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:22 am

You do know nobody wanted to pay asking price for bale right? It's not like we received tons of offers and refused. James had 2 serious suitors, and one of them in Napoli didnt wanna pay the asking price. Unless u wanted us to sell him to atleti.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:40 am

Surprised about Vinicus, I thought he looked good when he broke into the team last season. Is if he a bit like Dembele 2.0 then? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:12 pm

Vinicius is a kid, I'm not sure what people expected. We arent talking about a 19 year old Ronaldo luiz.....despite what perez and his sidekicks marca preached. He is a work in progress, at best but at a club like this there is little time for that
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:20 pm

This vini is 19 argument is rubbish, what does 19 have to with refusing to pass to ball to your cf, cause you wants to selfishly score for yourself, which has been happening after got praise last season, he isn't even trying to link up or nothing, he wants the team win because of him, but he is just a kid when the team lose typical Madrid fans bs.

just like isco, then asensio and now vini, the guys can play like shit and hog the ball, when the team lose it's never there fault, yet when benzema was very young and can barely get a touch of the ball, the entire fanbase, Ultras, mou and media had no problem coming down full force on him, even when it's very clear that he gets no service, but scrubs like these gets away with being crap game after game, cause their no agenda against them.

The way zz coaches the team I don't care who he gets, it's still gonna look like crap cause there is no direction or tactics being applied, every day I read pace this, athleticism that, and dribbling blah blah blah, how about just team work? Mallorca, club brugge, etc has been better disciplined and team work against us, cause real madrid weakness is obvious every man for themselves football is shit.

Edit: if vini is only 19 is valid then why didn't he play like this in the beginning? He had no problem putting in crosses and linking up with the other attackers, why after he got that shitty praise best player in Madrid, better than bale and benzema, blah blah been shit since cause Madrid media and fans don't know shit about football and always using players to trash/praise other players, to hopefully kill team chemistry.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:42 pm

vini is only 19, whether you like it or not. he is a work in progress, there are grown men on the team with beards, i'm not going to put the same expectations on them on vini, especially considering i never thought we were signing pele when we signed vini. a 19 year old will do dumb stuff, basic fundamentals that one expects of a footballer, a 19 year old will generally mess those up. if we are blaming losing to mallorca on some 19 year old who isn't a generational talent, that tells you the team's status.

isco james asensio et al are older experienced players, those should know better. but heaping crap on some kid, who in a club like this, should really be on the bench, or out on loan is ridiculous to me, even messi who was actually good wasn't expected to execute at 19, they had eto'o and dinho for that....but once again it depends on what you expected of him. a kid will be a kid, but i get it this is madrid and we have no time for that, which is why i've never bought into signing kids

as far as zidane, i mentioned mourinho and you all where up in arms. zidane's problem is not limited to tactics. lope and solari had practically the same squad and nothing came out of that. and btw @chad you do realize madrid fans don't tell flo what to do. i think you think in your mind, that florentino goes to fans or that GL is somehow connected to the madrid board room and we tell players what to do. if fans, including the fans at the stadium had as much say as your mind leads you to believe, i can think of 11 things that would have been different

so quit crying everyday about these illusions of the media and fans influencing the team. its almost as bad as the guy who rants about the united nations conspiring against messi....except his is actually hilarious
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next