Unique
McLewis
39 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:06 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:also white members of the royal family has had it far worst then meghan from the press.

They got it for their actions.

Meghan got it because shes black.

thats racism.
man diana did nothing but good and she was hounded by the press more than anyone in history. they hounded her to her death ffs.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:07 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:and really, it's pretty hilarious, in a maddening way, how unbelievably thick otherwise pretty clever people become, all of a sudden, when it comes to recognizing racism in action.

It's like, when your ex gf leaves her house and you run her over with a car, and then in front of the judge you go "murder? what are you talking about, murder? Intentional? What? I accidentally happened to drive where she suddenly walked. I still am waiting for proof on your so called murder. How can you even call it intentional murder when I didn't stab her 50 times while shouting'I WANT TO KILL YOU, IS THAT CLEAR? MUUUURDER?'."
That just doesn't fly, and it sure seems disingenuous.

If you only recognize racism if they called her, like, a "dirty black-skinned Negro subhuman", sorry, you should maybe stay out of the discussion.

its not "thickness" its simply racism.

People are racist and dont want to own the label. Its almost as if being called racist is worse than the racial animus they harbor in their heart.

I swear you're such a hypocrite. I'd dare to say you are more racist than Unique yet go out and about labeling others like you're some kind of apostle.

It's also funny how all these man on Twitter who dig up someone's mildly controversial 10 year old posts think they're holier than the pope while doing lord's work by writing a blog about it. This generation is - verbatim et literatim - sewage waste.
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:13 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:also white members of the royal family has had it far worst then meghan from the press.

thats racism.
man diana did nothing but good and she was hounded by the press more than anyone in history. they hounded her to her death ffs.

Yes but it's not either or.  

Snobby fucking aristocrats are not ONLY racist, they can easily be judgemental towards people in other ways. Classist, looking down on poor people or none-noble, whatever,. I'm sure these fuckers will be judgemental if you did your law degree at the wrong elite university.
And then there's the tabloid culture willing to do anything to stir controversy.
Diana was probably too open, too little drilled, too 'common' adn unartificial. Too middle class. Too sexually modern. Too independent for a women. Dared to divorce the prince. I don't know.
There was lots of sexism involved, surely.
But in Markle's case, there's racism involved. Which is all the more noteworthy because she's basically just a tiny bit black and very white Laughing
But a tiny bit black apparently suffices for some people to go off about it and make it a thing, and the people who support the monarchy, the whole upper class nonsense and its 'traditional', privileged place in society, quite clearly also have white suprematism as part of their mindset.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:16 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

thats racism.

Snobby fucking aristocrats are not ONLY racist, they can easily be judgemental towards people in other ways. Classist, looking down on poor people or none-noble, whatever,. I'm sure these fuckers will be judgemental if you did your law degree at the wrong elite university.
And then there's the tabloid culture willing to do anything to stir controversy.
Diana was probably too open, too little drilled, too 'common' adn unartificial. Too middle class. Too sexually modern. Too independent for a women. Dared to divorce the prince. I don't know.
But in Markle's case, there's racism involved. Which is all the more noteworthy because she's basically just a tiny bit black and very white Laughing
But a tiny bit black apparently suffices for some people to go off about it and make it a thing, and the people who support the monarchy, the whole upper class nonsense and its 'traditional', privileged place in society, quite clearly also have white suprematism as part of their mindset.
why not just say me.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:19 pm

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:

why not just say me.

Who, you? Are you a fan of the monarchy? Wouldn't have thought that tbh. Why?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:20 pm

hands up who thinks the royals had dodi fayed assassinated.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

why not just say me.

Who, you? Are you a fan of the monarchy? Wouldn't have thought that tbh. Why?
can you not see my sig Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:21 pm

lmao I thought that was a joke Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:25 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

thats racism.

Diana was one of the biggest golddiggers this earth has ever seen. She even used to tip off the media where she would be. She died because of a stupid driver.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:29 pm

the royal family do a lot for the country and are one of only a few things left in britain that is truly british. i am as you know a person that hates to see our identity wiped out. also bad weather cups of tea and pie mash are a few things we have left. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:30 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

thats racism.

Diana was one of the biggest golddiggers this earth has ever seen. She even used to tip off the media where she would be. She died because of a stupid driver.
take the day off mate. please for the love of all things holy take the day off.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:30 pm

Unique wrote:the royal family do a lot for the country and are one of only a few things left in britain that is truly british. i am as you know a person that hates to see our identity wiped out. also bad weather cups of tea and pie mash are a few things we have left. Laughing

They're a bunch of fucking Germans. They are about as British as my Japanese Ass.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:33 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

She was. Hitchens made a nice little career over here trashing her. Guess your love for old hitch only goes as far as his days trashing Muslims?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:35 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:the royal family do a lot for the country and are one of only a few things left in britain that is truly british. i am as you know a person that hates to see our identity wiped out. also bad weather cups of tea and pie mash are a few things we have left. Laughing

They're a bunch of fucking Germans. They are about as British as my Japanese Ass.
:facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:36 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

In fact. Prince Phillip is Greek.

What is british about that?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:36 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

She was. Hitchens made a nice little career over here trashing her. Guess your love for old hitch only goes as far as his days trashing Muslims?
i love my wife but that dont mean i agree with everything she says. if you donr think diana was a good person then a good person has never existed.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:38 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

In fact. Prince Phillip is Greek.

What is british about that?
he also has hungarian blood in him. but if you think the british royal family are not british then you are a idiot. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:45 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

i love my wife but that dont mean i agree with everything she says. if you donr think diana was a good person then a good person has never existed.

What made her a good person? Cheating on her husband with another womans husband, all the while playing the "Woe is me" card about her husband cheating on her?

Tipping the press off about her dealings and travels across the world? Trying to leverage it for a career outside of royal life even before her marriage failed?

Requesting one of the biggest payoffs in history after said marriage failed?

Spending her days frolicking in bikinis with a slew of men while her two sons watched?

Or was it because she took 5 minutes to hug a person with HIV?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:51 pm

To each their own, I guess, but AFAIC, I won't respect you more just because you're royalty, and to be completely frank, I have always thought that this whole idea of having classes in society is beyond ridiculous to begin with.

They are human just like you - flawed, feeble and selfish - why do you have to accept that they are superior to you, that they are "noble", and that you're just a commoner?

And it's not just royalty and aristocrats, I have literally lost count how many times somebody told me that they come from big name family, as if that information was going to magically persuade me to respect them more. It really does nothing except making me pity them for having such a backward mentality.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

What made her a good person? Cheating on her husband with another womans husband, all the while playing the "Woe is me" card about her husband cheating on her?

Tipping the press off about her dealings and travels across the world? Trying to leverage it for a career outside of royal life even before her marriage failed?

Spending her days frolicking in bikinis with a slew of men while her two sons watched?

what no accusations of racism Shocked Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:24 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

Nah she was pretty open. Dodi was giving her that sweet 3rabi loving before they died. Harry would have been a better man if he was raised by Dodi instead of the racist royal family too. Wasnt he dressing up as a nazi as a young man?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:27 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:To each their own, I guess, but AFAIC, I won't respect you more just because you're royalty, and to be completely frank, I have always thought that this whole idea of having classes in society is beyond ridiculous to begin with.

They are human just like you - flawed, feeble and selfish - why do you have to accept that they are superior to you, that they are "noble", and that you're just a commoner?

And it's not just royalty and aristocrats, I have literally lost count how many times somebody told me that they come from big name family, as if that information was going to magically persuade me to respect them more. It really does nothing except making me pity them for having such a backward mentality.

This is what bothers me the most about conservatives, they really don't see hierarchy as a bad thing, they think inequality between different classes is natural and we shouldn't try to do anything about it.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:39 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Nah she was pretty open. Dodi was giving her that sweet 3rabi loving before they died. Harry would have been a better man if he was raised by Dodi instead of the racist royal family too. Wasnt he dressing up as a nazi as a young man?
you dont know how badly i want to typ atleast 500 words to answer that. i will say this one thing though. if harry being prejudice to all LGBT people would make him a better man then you are right. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:07 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

you dont know how badly i want to typ atleast 500 words to answer that. i will say this one thing though. if harry being prejudice to all LGBT people would make him a better man then you are right. Thumbs up

Just think how bad the royal family is if Harry being raised by a homophobe and a golddigger would have produced better results than being raised by them.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Just think how bad the royal family is if Harry being raised by a homophobe and a golddigger would have produced better results than being raised by them.
at least now we don't have to worry about him beating his wife.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:41 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

at least now we don't have to worry about him beating his wife.

hmm hmm hmm

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next