The Racism Thread

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:59 am

she will find racism from blacks and whites because thats how the world works.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:04 pm

"That's how the world works" is a super lazy take honestly.

I think you can do better than that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:11 pm

@McLewis wrote:"That's how the world works" is a super lazy take honestly.

I think you can do better than that.
she is mixed race so she will get racism from white people and black people and that is just a fact of life. yes its not right and a very bad thing but it will happen. just teach her to stand up for herself and fight back.

BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:45 pm

i remember when rio ferdinand who is mixed race once called ashley cole who is also mixed race a choc ice once.

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:11 pm

Lets be real his daughter is going to experience racism from white people way before black people. 100%.

Black people have been taught, like other ethnic groups, to put mixed raced people on a pedestal because being closer to white, while still being us, is seen as a net positive for us. Asians are some of the worst at this too.They think being associated with whiteness makes them more human, because throughout history Asians have been classified as subhuman.A mixed baby is seen as a status symbol the way a LV bag or luxury car is.

I remember when I first went to a school with non Japanese kids. There was a Half Chinese kid in my class. This boy laughed EXTRA hard at every ching chong joke they threw at me despite actually being Chinese and looking like he was just dropped off the banana boat. When one kid finally realized that he looked like Jackie Chan a lot more than I did because, surprise surprise, he was actually Chinese unlike me and called him out on it he freaked out. He had a nervous breakdown and was never the same in our class. His mom came to chaperone a field trip once too and when one kid referred to me as her son she was visibly repulsed. I figured it was because I was Japanese and her FOB self obviously had issues with Japanese people, but the older I got the more I realized she felt her Jackie Chan looking kid gave her more status over other Asians.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:34 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:Lets be real his daughter is going to experience racism from white people way before black people. 100%.

Black people have been taught, like other ethnic groups, to put mixed raced people on a pedestal because being closer to white, while still being us, is seen as a net positive for us.  Asians are some of the worst at this too.They think being associated with whiteness makes them more human, because throughout history Asians have been classified as subhuman.A mixed baby is seen as a status symbol the way a LV bag or luxury car is.

I remember when I first went to a school with non Japanese kids. There was a Half Chinese kid in my class. This boy laughed EXTRA hard at every ching chong joke they threw at me despite actually being Chinese and looking like he was just dropped off the banana boat. When one kid finally realized that he looked like Jackie Chan a lot more than I did because, surprise surprise, he was actually Chinese unlike me  and called him out on it he freaked out. He had a nervous breakdown and was never the same in our class. His mom came to chaperone a field trip once too and when one kid referred to me as her son she was visibly repulsed. I figured it was because I was Japanese and her FOB self obviously had issues with Japanese people, but the older I got the more I realized she felt her Jackie Chan looking kid gave her more status over other Asians.
do you have any facts to back that up little buddy.

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:17 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:Lets be real his daughter is going to experience racism from white people way before black people. 100%.

Black people have been taught, like other ethnic groups, to put mixed raced people on a pedestal because being closer to white, while still being us, is seen as a net positive for us.  Asians are some of the worst at this too.They think being associated with whiteness makes them more human, because throughout history Asians have been classified as subhuman.A mixed baby is seen as a status symbol the way a LV bag or luxury car is.

I remember when I first went to a school with non Japanese kids. There was a Half Chinese kid in my class. This boy laughed EXTRA hard at every ching chong joke they threw at me despite actually being Chinese and looking like he was just dropped off the banana boat. When one kid finally realized that he looked like Jackie Chan a lot more than I did because, surprise surprise, he was actually Chinese unlike me  and called him out on it he freaked out. He had a nervous breakdown and was never the same in our class. His mom came to chaperone a field trip once too and when one kid referred to me as her son she was visibly repulsed. I figured it was because I was Japanese and her FOB self obviously had issues with Japanese people, but the older I got the more I realized she felt her Jackie Chan looking kid gave her more status over other Asians.

The fact that Anton Ferdinand's mom looked just like John Terry's yet Terry still racially abused him.

The fact that Obama is called Black yet has a mother who looked just like every other president before him.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:53 am

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote:

The fact that Anton Ferdinand's mom looked just like John Terry's yet Terry still racially abused him.

The fact that Obama is called Black yet has a mother who looked just like every other president before him.
and what about Rio Ferdinand calling Ashley Cole a choc love. He was using that as a slur against his white half so it looks like Rio is proud of his black side but not his white. You will find racists in equal numbers from any race but you hate white people so much you can't see it.

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:37 am

@Young Kaz wrote:The fact that Obama is called Black yet has a mother who looked just like every other president before him.

So if Obama is not black the US is still yet to have their 1st black president
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:47 am

Remember all that white supremacist racism Kanye experienced when he met with Donald Trump? Calling him a house n*gro and a c**n and an illiterate slave, dancing for whitey?

Oh no, wait, that was from every single black news reporter wheeled out by CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc to spout racial slurs without fear of reprisal

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:20 am

-25% off topic, trolling, no relevance, racist content
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:55 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote:

and what about Rio Ferdinand calling Ashley Cole a choc love. He was using that as a slur against his white half so it looks like Rio is proud of his black side but not his white. You will find racists in equal numbers from any race but you hate white people so much you can't see it.

Yet Rio didnt call Ashley that until he behaved in a way to get called that way. Thats not racism

Racism is looking at somebody, and knowing right then and there based on their skin color they arent in your tribe. That they cant go to the same school as your kids, that they cant sit in the front of the bus, that they cant have the same rights. Guess who dont do that against mixed people...guess who does?

You all dont live in reality if you dont think, for one second, that mixed people arent accepted by their ethnic minority counterparts more.

Even Elliot Rodgers racist mixed self was living with Asian men when he lost it. You are family until you prove you are not. With white people if you arent 100% white you will always be OTHER. Exactly why in the UK(and US) Ashley Cole, and Rio Ferdinand, and Akala, and every other half black person identifies with that side more. They know who accepts who. It doesnt have to be spoken.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis on Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:23 am

@Lex wrote:Remember all that white supremacist racism Kanye experienced when he met with Donald Trump? Calling him a house n*gro and a c**n and an illiterate slave, dancing for whitey?

Oh no, wait, that was from every single black news reporter wheeled out by CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc to spout racial slurs without fear of reprisal

You forgot Uncle Tom or the more moderate version of that.....Uncle Ruckus.

I mean he did say that blacks would've been better off as slaves. And that was completely independent of his antics with Trump. The reaction to that as well as his alignment with Trump is pretty predictable.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:29 am

@Vibe wrote:-25% off topic, trolling, no relevance, racist content

But how is it off topic, where else should I put my racism if not the racism thread hmm

Anyway, since the last one got 5 likes, here's another one:

Why did...:
... a mod open the spoiler?
To see if...:
https://media.tenor.com/images/05c1fd70c466bd33c6f55de0f29e9fa6/tenor.gif

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 am

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:

Yet Rio didnt call Ashley that until he behaved in a way to get called that way. Thats not racism

Racism is looking at somebody, and knowing right then and there based on their skin color they arent in your tribe. That they cant go to the same school as your kids, that they cant sit in the front of the bus, that they cant have the same rights. Guess who dont do that against mixed people...guess who does?

You all dont live in reality if you dont think, for one second, that mixed people arent accepted by their ethnic minority counterparts more.

Even Elliot Rodgers racist mixed self was living with Asian men when he lost it. You are family until you prove you are not. With white people if you arent 100% white you will always be OTHER. Exactly why in the UK(and US) Ashley Cole, and Rio Ferdinand, and Akala, and every other half black person identifies with that side more. They know who accepts who. It doesnt have to be spoken.
so your saying its ok for rio to say something racist to cole because cole did something to provoke it. scratch

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:12 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote: and what about Rio Ferdinand calling Ashley Cole a choc love. He was using that as a slur against his white half so it looks like Rio is proud of his black side but not his white. You will find racists in equal numbers from any race but you hate white people so much you can't see it.

so your saying its ok for rio to say something racist to cole because cole did something to provoke it. scratch

It wasnt racist, and not rooted in racism.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:13 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:

do you even know what im talking about. do you know why rio called cole a choc ice and what he meant by it and why he said it. scratch scratch

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz on Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:36 am

@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote: so your saying its ok for rio to say something racist to cole because cole did something to provoke it. scratch

do you even know what im talking about. do you know why rio called cole a choc ice and what he meant by it and why he said it. scratch scratch

Yeah he effectively called him a sell out....thats not racist, but a character attack based on his actions.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:58 am

He called him a "chocolate ice cream" and thats not racist? Damn betty you'll spin everything to suit your agenda, wow

He was fined for it because IT WAS racist: "In addition, the commission found that the breach included a reference to ethnic origin, colour or race."
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:51 am

Corriere dello Sport's 'Black Friday' headline leaves Romelu Lukaku's agent 'ashamed'
Corriere editor Ivan Zazzaroni says headline's intention was to celebrate the "magnificent wealth of diversity" in football

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11854/11878637/corriere-dello-sports-black-friday-headline-leaves-romelu-lukakus-agent-ashamed

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:23 pm

I have read this article 3 times. The really ironic part is that is rather well written. The article itself isn't the problem. That headline absolutely is. Here's how I see it: Putting 2 black players on the front page of a news sight with the words "Black friday" as if they are on sale....is as tone deaf as one can get from a public relations perspective. It undoes any type of goodwill the article built.

I can't escape the connotations related to presenting 2 physically fit black guys on the front page of a newspaper and declaring "black friday" which we all know is the biggest sales day of the year. What are we supposed to get out of this headline? What's supposed to be the message? Why not focus on the fact that Lukaku, one of the best forwards in the league, is facing Smalling, one of the best defenders in the league? Why not highlight their connection as former Man United teammates? There are a ton of things they could've used in this headline. Why did it have to be their skin color? If the intention was for this to be anti-racist, it makes zero sense to me.

Had the person who came up with this headline consulted a black person, maybe someone would've pointed out that this looks like an advertisement for the sale 2 really physically fit black guys to the highest bidder.....you know....like they did in times of slavery.

Given that CdS have dug their heels in, they have predictably retreated to the typical tactic of feigning an indignant behavior of an "innocent" headline. This is not an innocent headline. I'm not just "thinking too hard about it". The people who published this knew exactly what they were doing and they are doubling down. Zazzaroni, owner of the paper, is a known clown of the highest order that will say literally anything to keep this paper relevant given its hemorrhaging money. Now we can add racist to his cultural CV.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Yesterday at 11:00 am

To follow up on my Indian joke... Was just reading stuff on the internet, and someone asked some guy from the Indian goverment why do they invest so much in space programs when they have such basic problems like public defecation.

The guy legit answered that colonisation of planets means new streets to shit on. In fact, there will be a whole moon dedicated for shits, and it will be called the Poon.

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Yesterday at 11:14 am

@Vibe wrote:
The guy legit answered that colonisation of planets means new streets to shit on. In fact, there will be a whole moon dedicated for shits, and it will be called the Poon.

I feel ashamed by how much that dry pun made me giggle. But in all seriousness, one of the primary reasons why we want to make life on other planets possible, is because we’ll eventually run out of space to store all of our trash and waste. Not to mention, the convenience a fresh, habitable planet would provide in reducing the harmfulness our existing waste has on this planet and the people living on it.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Yesterday at 11:28 am

Just imagine Indians arriving on the Poon

Spoiler:

The Racism Thread - Page 13 20191210
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Yesterday at 12:08 pm

@Vibe wrote:To follow up on my Indian joke... Was just reading stuff on the internet, and someone asked some guy from the Indian goverment why do they invest so much in space programs when they have such basic problems like public defecation.

Well, at least turds aren't polluting the planet since it's all natural Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Yesterday at 12:30 pm

Turds are great for agriculture.

Actually, India had record breaking years in food exports, especially in the US, so the majority of Indian turds end up eaten by Americans.

Indian turd food >> Monsanto GM food

In fact, one of the most popular Indian dishes is Turdoori Chicken, they aren't even trying to hide it ffs
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum: