The Racism Thread

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:29 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:

The kid looks like the vast majority of half Asian kids. Much to the dismay of mentally-ill Asian women.


I haven’t met that many half-Asian people in my life, but the two I know personally look more like an Ashton Kutcher than a typical Asian person. I’ve also met two half-Asian girls abroad who didn’t look Asian at all. Also, I googled that chick who appeared on Hot Ones like a total creep and found out that she’s half-Chinese. I never would’ve guessed Razz I suppose it’s possible that they all belong to the minority, though.

Bro I can only imagine what a great kid would come out of a relationship between a tall, handsome Norwegian alpha male (aka Thimmy) and a gorgeous Filipino lady, or Korean maybe even Vietnamese perhaps.


The question remains what if the kid looks Asian.What do they get out of being the child of an Asian women who, as noted, Hates Asian men in many cases?

Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 454
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Nishankly on Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:48 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Mixed race chicks are the hottest. Half Asian is on the top :bow:


Thats colonialism speaking.


Everything is colonialism speaking when it comes to you
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:33 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Yes you did, man. You said "The people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with". You didn't qualify this statement in any way.


You're right. I'll edit it.

Your edit is completely laugh worthy. You're talking about really fringe scenarios and creating a stereotype off it, ie your post is still racist. I know a fair number of white male Asian female couples and not one of them is as you describe.


How on earth would you know its true or not? This is like a white guy telling a black guy in the 50's that racism wasnt that bad. Unless you are Asian you wouldnt know a single thing of what the couple thinks towards Asian men because you are not the directed target of the anger.

Why arent the Alt-right running around with black women and African fetishes.
Why arent half black kids killing people based off of racial science, jumping off buildings, and having mental issues from their upbringing?

You don't need to be Asian to know that this statement is completely false:

"Most people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with. This creates mentally unstable kids who hate themselves and other Asians by proxy."

All you need to do is:

Meet white-asian couples who are completely normal
Meet half-asian kids who are completely normal

Or, you know, having a little bit of common sense

Just because some right-wing nuts have Asian girlfriends (who you think are self-hating, another statement you can't prove and are extrapolating from a sample size of 1) doesn't mean shit for the vast majority of mixed couples or their offspring.

For someone that cares so much about racism and equality you have a unique talent for falling into the same logical traps as the bigots.

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 12 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 24496
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Thimmy on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Forgot to mention my mate, Michael «Timbsy» Timbs who participates in making football based content for a channel on Youtube. He’s also interviewed a shit ton of famous football players, including Zidane, Dybala, Marcelo and pretty much the entire Arsenal team among others. He also interviewed Dua Lipa a few years back. I keep forgetting that he’s half Asian, but his mom is Malaysian.

Spoiler:


_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 12 1200px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9525
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Unique on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Anyone else think Betty sounds like a man that's stock piling assault weapons and ammo for when he decides to go postal

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 12 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16461
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Unique on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Betty be on the streets with a M16 shouting out you gon learn today. Laughing

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 12 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16461
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:45 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Your edit is completely laugh worthy. You're talking about really fringe scenarios and creating a stereotype off it, ie your post is still racist. I know a fair number of white male Asian female couples and not one of them is as you describe.


How on earth would you know its true or not? This is like a white guy telling a black guy in the 50's that racism wasnt that bad. Unless you are Asian you wouldnt know a single thing of what the couple thinks towards Asian men because you are not the directed target of the anger.

Why arent the Alt-right running around with black women and African fetishes.
Why arent half black kids killing people based off of racial science, jumping off buildings, and having mental issues from their upbringing?

You don't need to be Asian to know that this statement is completely false:

"Most people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with. This creates mentally unstable kids who hate themselves and other Asians by proxy."

All you need to do is:

Meet white-asian couples who are completely normal
Meet half-asian kids who are completely normal

Or, you know, having a little bit of common sense

Just because some right-wing nuts have Asian girlfriends (who you think are self-hating, another statement you can't prove and are extrapolating from a sample size of 1) doesn't mean shit for the vast majority of mixed couples or their offspring.

For someone that cares so much about racism and equality you have a unique talent for falling into the same logical traps as the bigots.


Ive met completely normal couples...doesnt change the fact of my statement.

Ive known a lot of normal half asian kids. Doesnt change the fact of my statement.

Its not just some right wing nuts either. There is a clear pattern of behavior here.


Everybody isnt telling a lie. It also happens with other groups but in smaller instances as Black and Native women dont have the same level of mental illness that Asian women do.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 454
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Alt-right subject video on the topic:
Alt Right is White male Asian female WMAF (VIDEO)... from r/hapas
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 454
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:18 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
The question remains what if the kid looks Asian.What do they get out of being the child of an Asian women who, as noted, Hates Asian men in many cases?

Well, if an Asian woman hates her son for looking Asian then there's something wrong with the woman.

I don't get the issue, I think Eurasian people look fine just like any other person.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 10762
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 454
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:13 am



Women in these couples are definitely not mentally-ill right? rofl rofl rofl
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 454
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:00 pm

I mean you have a cherry picked video against all the evidence you see all around you of Asian girls dating Asian guys... I'm sure it's a common enough scenario and that it must be frustrating to live through, but there are also plenty of Asian women who do date Asian guys. The suggestion that they are self-hating and mentally ill because of a dating preference has me seriously concerned you might have developed some misogynist attitudes.

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 12 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 24496
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:50 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:I mean you have a cherry picked video against all the evidence you see all around you of Asian girls dating Asian guys... I'm sure it's a common enough scenario and that it must be frustrating to live through, but there are also plenty of Asian women who do date Asian guys. The suggestion that they are self-hating and mentally ill because of a dating preference has me seriously concerned you might have developed some misogynist attitudes.


Its not misogynistic to note mental illness when you see it.

People who have healthy self image dont reject to date people of their ethnicity because "They remind me of my brother". Thats a nonstarter.

If an Argentinian woman said that you would rightfully question their mental health, and mentally-ill Asian women feel comfortable enough to state that like other groups dont laugh at them for it.

Ethnic Minorities struggle with mental illness because they have to always fight the thought in their head that they are less than, and that anything bringing them closer to the white structure, makes them better. When that happens you get rappers only wanting to put light skin black women in their music videos, Indian brothers like Nish talking about Mixed women being better, and Asian women thinking a white boyfriend and hapa kid will raise them above other Asian women.

This is the legacy of racism in every day life.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 454
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Nishankly on Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:56 pm

They aren't better. I just enjoy mixed features more, it's colonialism speaking if I only preferred white women or white mixed people. I don't, you could boil it down to my love of globalization though, I could accept that.

It's more on the lines on how you automatically thought I meant white + other race when I said it, which should concern you more.


Last edited by Nishankly on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Unique on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:00 pm

betty saying all 800million asian women are crazy. Laughing Laughing

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 12 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16461
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:01 pm

Betty the problem is you claim MOST people are like that. In reality, SOME people are like that and you paint everyone with the same brush. Sure there may be some nationalists who target japanese, chinese women because Hitler said they're the closest there is to white but thats surely a very small percentage of people.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 10762
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Nishankly on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:06 pm

If anything mixed kids are supposed to debunk racism and not accentuate it. scratch
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:20 pm

@Nishankly wrote:They aren't better. I just enjoy mixed features more, it's colonialism speaking if I only preferred white women or white mixed people. I don't, you could boil it down to my for love of globalization though, I could accept that.

It's more on the lines on how you automatically thought I meant white + other race when I said it, which should concern you more.


It was implied when you said mixed features because you and I both know that douglas(Mixed African and Indian peoples found in the Caribbean) arent being fawned over that way, and why Shah Rukh Kahn can make many many lakhs in Fair and lovely commercials.

We have to be honest of how colonialism affects our thinking Nish.


Last edited by Young Kaz on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 454
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:26 pm

@Myesyats wrote:Betty the problem is you claim MOST people are like that. In reality, SOME people are like that and you paint everyone with the same brush. Sure there may be some nationalists who target japanese, chinese women because Hitler said they're the closest there is to white but thats surely a very small percentage of people.


I'd say most.

Isnt it interesting that in LA County Japanese women with white husbands were not sent to internment camps while Japanese men with White wives were not afforded that same benefit? And how magically after that the vast majority of Japanese women in that region, where the school shooter was from, ended up being with white spouses and the vast majority of Japanese men do not? hmm

They target them because its the one group who will worship their whiteness. They are playing on mental illness from systemic racism.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 454
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Unique on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:29 pm

being mixed race gives you more options when you think about it. you can use the race card in times of need and still hang out with the privliged white kids on weekends cheers

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 12 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16461
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Unique on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:34 pm

hey betty what race have all your partners been if i might ask.

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 12 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16461
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:45 pm

@Unique wrote:hey betty what race have all your partners been if i might ask.


I had a black girlfriend for a couple of weeks in high school. I was almost exclusively attracted to black women for a large period of my childhood.

When my grandmother(fathers mother) was dying she made me promise I would marry a woman that looked was a part of us, and I agreed. I saw how small she felt about herself, and realized as a man I owed that to the young women(My aunt who is only 2 years older than me, my two younger sisters) in my life to "Walk the talk".

I am a big proponent of interracial marriage though. When done for the right reasons.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 454
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by El Gunner on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm

@Nishankly wrote:If anything mixed kids are supposed to debunk racism and not accentuate it. scratch


maybe in the future, but as long as racism (sensitivity to "other races" and skin colours) is still rife, it won't. Mainly because of examples like this:

@Thimmy wrote:I was at a cafe in Dublin once during a school trip, when I overheard the girl at the next table talking about how she didn’t fit in with her white classmates because they thought her obsession with asian culture was odd, and she felt discluded from the asian group of classmates she apparently had desperately tried to get acquainted with, because they wouldn’t accept her as anything but white. She looked like a typical, white, British, teen girl to me, and I was mighty surprised when I realized that she was mixed race. Sounded like a difficult social circumstance to be in.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15011
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Thimmy on Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Apparently, Jürgen Klinsmann’s wife is a Swiss/Chinese American. I don’t find her all that attractive, but she apparently beat out quite famous names, like Helena Christensen in a beauty contest when she was a teenager. And their son is a goalkeeper hmm

The Racism Thread - Page 12 3u51KCnbmFyqTc9SA

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 12 1200px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9525
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by McLewis on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:54 pm

So I don't talk about this much on here, but I think it's relevant so I'll mention it and if you're friends with me on Facebook you probably already know this anyway, but I have a daughter and she's mixed race. Her mom is white with German, Swedish, Polish and Italian ancestry.

Raising a mixed kid is a very revealing experience. Both white and black folks are always complimenting her hair (black folks refer to it as the "good hair") because it's very curly and easy to manage and they love her skin tone. She grew up almost exclusively in a rural setting (literally lives on a farm) yet when she stays with me and sees my side of the family in the city, it's always interesting to see how she interacts with her black cousins and family members given she doesn't see them anywhere near as much as her mom's side.

She's aware that she's mixed, but doesn't put any weight or importance on it....yet. It's just a fact to her like grass is green and the sky is blue. I still dread the day that she experiences racism because I know it will happen solely on the law of probabilities. I dread it even more because I don't know if it will come from a white or black person or if she'll be mistaken for a completely different race. My focus with her has been on just improving her mental fortitude and ability to think rationally. Of course.... To date, this has amounted to prolonged deep conversations about farts. Still progress.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 11343
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:59 pm

she will find racism from blacks and whites because thats how the world works.

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 12 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16461
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum