2022 Asian Federation WC Qualifiers

5 posters

Go down

2022 Asian Federation WC Qualifiers Empty 2022 Asian Federation WC Qualifiers

Post by Nishankly Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 0:18

Coming off a good 1-1 draw with Syria imo

We (India - Glory, Surag, Adit, Luci, Zen) go against Oman. No chance but hope we can give a good account of ourselves but we also have ES/Qatar in the group so their foreign merchants will whoop our ass and we will finish 3rd, not qualifying for the Asian cup 3rd round as well. Ifty/Bangladesh as well in our group, close home derby Proud

Most groups are pretty straightforward except Australia, who might have some trouble with both Jordan and Kuwait there.

Zaga and Sina's group have Iraq and Bahrain but that should be okay for them while Betty has a free ride to the WC.

South 'Zigra'ea has North Korea in their group, will be the prime Korean derby hoping the North Korean 11 is safe after those games.

Hope I didn't miss any other active GL Asian members out there, if so plz respond

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(AFC)
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

2022 Asian Federation WC Qualifiers Empty Re: 2022 Asian Federation WC Qualifiers

Post by Kick Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 2:25

I'll be following Aus mostly for Craig Goodwin Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

2022 Asian Federation WC Qualifiers Empty Re: 2022 Asian Federation WC Qualifiers

Post by Nishankly Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 23:35

Kick wrote:I'll be following Aus mostly for Craig Goodwin Proud

Betrayer, purposely didn't include since NZ in OFC
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 23:43

Nishankly wrote:

I played youth football with Goodwin and now he's in the Australia squad, how can I not follow my old football mate? Also, with all the news outlets in Aus, it's a bit hard to follow football in Aus without following the Australian national team to some degree Razz
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 23:44

Kick wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

I played youth football with Goodwin and now he's in the Australia squad, how can I not follow my old football mate? Also, with all the news outlets in Aus, it's a bit hard to follow football in Aus without following the Australian national team to some degree  Razz

Wait where? Were you in Australia during your childhood or did he start in NZ? This is interesting!
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 23:58

Nishankly wrote:
Kick wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

I played youth football with Goodwin and now he's in the Australia squad, how can I not follow my old football mate? Also, with all the news outlets in Aus, it's a bit hard to follow football in Aus without following the Australian national team to some degree  Razz

Wait where? Were you in Australia during your childhood or did he start in NZ? This is interesting!

In Adelaide during my early teen years. We were at the same club, he was in the age group above me which I occasionally played for. Nice lad, my mum even gave him advice from time to time. Advice that included focus on your studies because Football may not take you anywhere Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 5 Sep 2019 - 17:00

Yes we've all quit the sport because of that Sad

Btw WE ARE LEADING 1-0 AGAINST OMAN AT HT. WATTTTTBAAAA
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 5 Sep 2019 - 17:43

Reminds me of when i posted in french forums many years ago, i was like 13-14 at the time.

Some guy made a thread "my middle school mate is now in Sociedad youth teams"... turned out the mate in question was actually Griezmann. And it was verified no fake.

I can imagine you wish the best for someone you used to know who is now a public figure.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu 5 Sep 2019 - 17:56

Nishankly wrote:Yes we've all quit the sport because of that Sad

Btw WE ARE LEADING 1-0 AGAINST OMAN AT HT. WATTTTTBAAAA

Fckin as always two late goals post 85 mins and we lose 2-1 Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Fri 6 Sep 2019 - 11:29

Damn , so close to 3 points.

We have

Quatar
Oman
Bangladesh and
Afghanistan

In the group. Beating Bangladesh Afganistam and draw / win Oman is the only option,
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun 8 Sep 2019 - 7:44

Warrior wrote:Reminds me of when i posted in french forums many years ago, i was like 13-14 at the time.

Some guy made a thread "my middle school mate is now in Sociedad youth teams"... turned out the mate in question was actually Griezmann. And it was verified no fake.

I can imagine you wish the best for someone you used to know who is now a public figure.

I mean, someone has got to have played with every famous footballer?

Oh yeah, I wish the best for all Australian Footballers, but Craig especially, because I feel like he was just like me growing up, but he made it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun 8 Sep 2019 - 17:42

zenmaster wrote:Damn , so close to 3 points.

We have

Quatar
Oman
Bangladesh and
Afghanistan

In the group. Beating Bangladesh Afganistam and draw / win Oman is the only option,
Would you guys please leave us alone, FFS.

We have lost to freaking Afghanistan

In freaking Cricket

In a freaking Test match
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 11 Sep 2019 - 0:50

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0-0 against Qatar AWAY

Lets see yall doing that in a WC FFS

:bow: :bow:

Dream is on
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 19:37

I heard Bangladesh drew 1-1 with India, away. Earlier we lost 0-2 to Qatar at home. I have heard we played exceptionally (by our standards) well in both the matches.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down