Champions League 2019/20 | Group H

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

WHICH TWO TEAMS WILL PROGRESS ?

Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Vote_lcap40%Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Vote_lcap40%Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League 2019/20 | Group H

Post by Kick on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:41 pm

Honestly shocked Ajax didn't go through.

Credit to Valencia, they were the dark horses and went through on top, even after changing manager.

Shame Ajax are only going to the Europa League but I think they'll go far in that.

Lille rolled over for us, and there only threatening attack ended up in a goal. It was an easy win despite the scoreline.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Champions League 2019/20 | Group H - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League 2019/20 | Group H

Post by JespSwe on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:54 pm

@Kick wrote:Honestly shocked Ajax didn't go through.

Credit to Valencia, they were the dark horses and went through on top, even after changing manager.

Shame Ajax are only going to the Europa League but I think they'll go far in that.

Lille rolled over for us, and there only threatening attack ended up in a goal. It was an easy win despite the scoreline.

knock out stages wouldnt have done Ajax any favors, nerez is out long term, quincy promes got injured recently, the whole make shift changes is not helping matters and again defensively ajax has issues no matter who they play..

it was a tough group to survive.

though i dunno if it is my eyes or i read somewhere that Lille coach DEliverately choose to rest their regulars knowing they are going to be out which is cheap way to forfeit!

thought you could play for pride and for fans! it was a ridiculous statement...
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:57 pm

Ten Hag 1 season wonder confirmed.

Never trust bald coaches, they are all frauds. Even hair transplants can't save it (Conte). To be a good coach you need a great mane.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:03 pm

Except Zizou of course

We don't call your stadium Camp Zizou for nothing Thumbs up

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:18 pm

Camp Zizou, despite no league wins ever in Camp Nou. Ok.

I guess draws against us is also something to be proud of given what's happening every season in the Bernaleo.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:54 pm

@futbol wrote:given what's happening every season in the Bernaleo.

I’m ashamed to admit that part made me giggle Laughing

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:56 pm

@JespSwe wrote:

knock out stages wouldnt have done Ajax any favors, nerez is out long term, quincy promes got injured recently, the whole make shift changes is not helping matters and again defensively ajax has issues no matter who they play..

though i dunno if it is my eyes or i read somewhere that Lille coach DEliverately choose to rest their regulars knowing they are going to be out which is cheap way to forfeit!

Yeah it was a B team for Lille. They didn't care until they scored, then they cared for 5 minutes and gave up again.

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:19 am

@Kick wrote:
@JespSwe wrote:

Yeah it was a B team for Lille. They didn't care until they scored, then they cared for 5 minutes and gave up again.

sounds like it ... XD
ikone, oshimhen, bamba.. all on bench wth..
they could have caused chelsea some issues in defense with their pace

oshimhen ikone though in CL have spurred so many chances but still their lethal players... sigh...

that is just a really awful way to get out of CL with half a ss commitment :facepalm:

they gave a fight against ajax even though their defense, finishing sucked and i expected them to give Chelsea similar issues...

JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:32 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@futbol wrote:given what's happening every season in the Bernaleo.

I’m ashamed to admit that part made me giggle Laughing

Yeah, cant come back from that.

futboL, we will meet again after next Wednesday

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:36 am

@JespSwe wrote:
@Kick wrote:
@JespSwe wrote:

sounds like it ... XD
ikone, oshimhen, bamba.. all on bench wth..
they could have caused chelsea some issues in defense with their pace

oshimhen ikone though in CL have spurred so many chances but still their lethal players... sigh...

that is just a really awful way to get out of CL with half a ss commitment :facepalm:

they gave a fight against ajax even though their defense, finishing sucked and i expected them to give Chelsea similar issues...

I think we always knew that Lille were not going to go all out as they had nothing to play for, even if they played all their best players.

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:20 am

@futbol wrote:Camp Zizou, despite no league wins ever in Camp Nou. Ok.

I guess draws against us is also something to be proud of given what's happening every season in the Bernaleo.

Zizou given you amnesia. Not going to lie, Zizou does have that impact on people. With the Clasico coming up Bale has forgotten what his priorities are. Cant have him handicapp us ffs

Spoiler:

Like I said, not even Conetois will make us lose this game. We will get our customary red card of course but thats no problem for Zizou and Bezenaldo Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum