GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Freeza on Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:51 pm

El Gunner wrote:surprised you picked "doesn't offer anything else other than pts and threes" McCollum so high in the draft in the first place

not gunna overreact on early performances again, gunna give my players the benefit of the doubt for at least 4-5 weeks


It’s fine to pick a specialist at 50 as appears to grading him for your second pick.

Think I might go undefeated this year tbh

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by El Gunner on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:00 pm

haha, not with me in this league
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15060
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Art Morte on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:15 pm

I'm looking at the teams now and Mole's basically gone with my preferred plan, intentionally or not: pick one of the big guys in the first round and get Simmons for your PG in the second and then just draft big players and win FG% and rebound categories every round.

Warrior's got a good team as well, imo. Ayton, Capela, Aldridge and Sabonis in one team ffs.

Vibe's got a lot of high-scoring guards again, he'll probably do well.

I'm gonna try to win FT% every time and trade George and Butler to whoever is the nicest to me when the playoffs begin.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17068
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Vibe on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:37 pm

I got pretty much what I wanted except Griffin and LaVine, took Tatum and Brogdon instead.

Fate of my numpties lies on Brogdon, Rozier and Randle and perhaps Tatum. I expect everything to go through Rozier in Charlotte and even if he's shit he should produce fantasy numbers, Brogdon will be the main man until Oladipo returns, Randle should get lots of minutes now and he was great for fantasy even with a lot less time, while Tatum could finally make that jump.

The rest are known quantities, more or less.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7280
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by El Gunner on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:47 pm

^^yeah but what's your strategy, like someone said your team doesn't look too much different from last year - lots of points scorers. Where else do you see yourself definitely being unbeatable or competitive? The percentage categories probably
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15060
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Vibe on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:55 pm

Well with so many guards I expect to win 3's, assists, points and FT% most of the time. I tanked rebounds and blocks as usual. Most of my boys shoot a high percentage from the field except Rozier, and are decent at steals. Turnovers are a lottery mostly.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7280
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by El Gunner on Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:07 pm

just thought you might have gone a bit different with your approach since it didn't lead you to winning it all last year.

might be interested in DeRozan from your team down the line, but only reasonable player i see i can give you for him is K.Love and of course that ain't happening
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15060
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Vibe on Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:13 pm

Well last year I didn't even pick my team. The only thing that kept me afloat was you giving me Kyrie and Warren for CJ McCollum.

I kind of like taking a different direction and see how it works out, doesn't have to be a winning combination.

DeRozan is my only guard who doesn't take treys, so he might end up on the trade block. But not for Love, he's gonna miss games and DeRozan provides more of what my teams needs.

I probably had a better team last year TBF, at least after I got Kyrie.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7280
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:23 pm

I'm satisfied with my team, it's similar to what i had at the end of last season. A quite complete war machine.
Only needs some minor adjustment (which i already made) so i'll evaluate for 1-2 weeks before making new trades
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 5233
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:24 pm

My only regret is not having Myles Turner, last season he single-handedly won me the BLKS category many times
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 5233
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Art Morte wrote:I'm looking at the teams now and Mole's basically gone with my preferred plan, intentionally or not: pick one of the big guys in the first round and get Simmons for your PG in the second and then just draft big players and win FG% and rebound categories every round.

Warrior's got a good team as well, imo. Ayton, Capela, Aldridge and Sabonis in one team ffs.

Vibe's got a lot of high-scoring guards again, he'll probably do well.

I'm gonna try to win FT% every time and trade George and Butler to whoever is the nicest to me when the playoffs begin.



Am i that easy to read? Laughing

Yeah that was my strategy, unfortunately i couldn't play out my strategy to it's fullest because in the middle rounds right before i was about to make a pick someone would take my pick like 4 rounds in a row. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 67348
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:10 pm

BTW i'm looking to trade Tobias Harris as i don't really want 3 Philly players Laughing

That doesn't mean i'm desperate or anything so don't give me stupid offers but i would like to move him if i get a good offer.

No real position need, just best possible offer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 67348
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Vibe on Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:21 pm

How about Kanter
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7280
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Art Morte on Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:27 pm

Is Kanter Boston's starting center now? If he is, he might be worth keeping, you know hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17068
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Freeza on Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I'm looking at the teams now and Mole's basically gone with my preferred plan, intentionally or not: pick one of the big guys in the first round and get Simmons for your PG in the second and then just draft big players and win FG% and rebound categories every round.

Warrior's got a good team as well, imo. Ayton, Capela, Aldridge and Sabonis in one team ffs.

Vibe's got a lot of high-scoring guards again, he'll probably do well.

I'm gonna try to win FT% every time and trade George and Butler to whoever is the nicest to me when the playoffs begin.



Am i that easy to read? Laughing

Yeah that was my strategy, unfortunately i couldn't play out my strategy to it's fullest because in the middle rounds right before i was about to make a pick someone would take my pick like 4 rounds in a row. Laughing


You stole my Simmons pick. Didn’t like it. I was trying to run last year’s team back

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 21448
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Kanter i had him for most of last year. He gives you 10+pts/10+reb on a regular basis. The only problem was playing time because Knicks coach wanted to play the young center Robinson.

This year he'll give good numbers for a middle round player.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 5233
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:03 pm

Vibe wrote:Teams are far more balanced than last year, I like it.

Hard to tell who did best.


I agree looking at it now, I'm not overly impressed with any team on paper.

Suppose that's a good thing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 67348
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Vibe on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:06 pm

Your team is the only one that stands out, GTFO

Trying to blend in Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7280
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Vibe on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:07 pm

Art Morte wrote:Is Kanter Boston's starting center now? If he is, he might be worth keeping, you know hmm


The only use my team has for him is FG%, however I'm sure he'll do great in Boston and will have trade value.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7280
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Vibe wrote:Your team is the only one that stands out, GTFO

Trying to blend in Laughing


? It's not that good lol, top end is i think but there's quite a sharp drop off in the middle.

It's quite a top heavy team.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 67348
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by CBarca on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:37 pm

Warrior wrote:My only regret is not having Myles Turner, last season he single-handedly won me the BLKS category many times


I wanted him badly last year tbh. I can't say that this can be much of a regret. I feel I really reached for him, and unless you were planning on taking him with pick #2 which is ridiculous, it's just unfortunate.

I'd listen to offers though. Although I can't see myself trading him

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 18030
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by CBarca on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:38 pm

Can someone please explain to me how I got Kawhi at pick #18?

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 18030
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Freeza on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:39 pm

CBarca wrote:Can someone please explain to me how I got Kawhi at pick #18?


He'll play a maximum of 60 games and he's not really elite statwise.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 21448
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Art Morte on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:45 pm

I kinda hope Kawhi plays full 82 games just to piss off Raptors fans.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17068
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by CBarca on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:50 pm

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:Can someone please explain to me how I got Kawhi at pick #18?


He'll play a maximum of 60 games and he's not really elite statwise.


Not sure about the # of games but you might very well be right. I didn't even really want him, but I had to take him at #18 imo

I'm happy about it anyway

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 18030
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Freeza on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:52 pm

CBarca wrote:
Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:Can someone please explain to me how I got Kawhi at pick #18?


He'll play a maximum of 60 games and he's not really elite statwise.


Not sure about the # of games but you might very well be right. I didn't even really want him, but I had to take him at #18 imo

I'm happy about it anyway


Pretty sure his injury is chronic. At least it was reported as such. So I can't see playing much. He'll either get hurt or be rested.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 21448
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum