Sina
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
Myesyats
Firenze
47 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:51 pm

Robespierre wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:How do you go from Sane to Perisic? Are the Bayern leaders right in the head? Ziyech is available for like 25m ffs.

Remind me where the Bayern manager is from

Seems a typical case of cronyism, surprised the Bayern hierarchy trust Kovac so much as to allow it.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:59 pm

- Sane injured
- Perisic plays in that role
- Inter gives him even on loan ( different reason, it's not adapted for 3-5-2 under Conte firstly. He's played as CF in friendly matches lol Moreover. willingly to eradicate- at all costs - Icardi Perisic Nainggolan)
- Player knows both league and Bayern manager
- So it seems legit as transitional solution ( surely he won't be confirmed)
I've more doubts about Inter move, because yes he 's became bad and it's out of Conte project. But I don't like loan.
I expect to see who 'll be his replacement (but we 'll do it ? )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:04 pm

Saido Berahino: Stoke City release £12m striker

@Firenze
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:12 pm

Congratulations on winning the transfer D'or, Arsenal.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:14 pm

may as well pull some guy off a park bench

will score as many goals
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:36 pm

This is a weird transfer window

United downgrades
Chelsea was banned and looks terrible
City didn't make much noise
Liverpool with almost no money spent
Arsenal and Spurs the big winners
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:38 pm

Did Spurs really upgrade? If they want to reach that elite level they needed new attackers not new midfielders. They didn't sign any. Are Alli and Son going to become world class players? Doubt it

Arsenal are the big winner of this Mercato even with their Wonky defense
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:56 pm

Kick wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:We're probably going to end up with Winfried Zaha

FML

I was going to say, at least you aren't selling an experienced CB to one of your rivals, but you totally did.

Bayern have not done much this window, haven't they?

We've signed Hamburg's young striker talent Arp, but he's hardly ready to be counted as a Lewandowski backup. Especially since the deal was known to happen for a year or more now, and ever since then Arp has dropped and vansihed even from HSV's 2nd Bundesliga team.

We've signed Pavard and Hernandez earlier this year (both through release clauses) to join in summer so we enforced our central defense.

So all those signings were done earlier than the window, which means we didn't actually do much this window, except of course sign New Zealand Robbéry successor Singh Proud

Boateng was supposed to be the one leaving since last summer, Hoeness even publicly saying "I advise him to look for a new challenge", and they they turn around and sell HUmmels to BVB who was Bundesliga's best performing CB in the latter half of last season.
I mean, after Pavard, we were reportedly looking at Stuttgart's 18 year old CB Kabak, so our management has actually been trying to replace the World Cup winning, historic world class central defense Boateng-Hummels with the very two CBs that got Stuttgart relegated conceding 70 goals. You couldn't make this shit up. Replacing the two best CBs in the world with the two worst in the league.

So now Boateng stays (I think?), in general our publicity in terms of transfer dealing have been an unmitigated disaster, a bottomless pit of failure.

All winter Brazzo exclaims publicly how he's desperate to get Hudson-Odoi. Chelsea isn't amused, we don't get Odoi.

Then, they start talking about Sané, how they're trying, how he's interested, Kovac even going so far as to say he's "optimistic" Sané will join.

Turns out, City isn't happy about that too, then the walk it back (that's the part I actually liked), Rummenigge publicly stating that he didn't like Kovac's comments, that we should stop talking about player's of other clubs, out of respect to Pep as a former coach etc pp. Brazzo too states that he's not going to speak about it anymore bla bla bla.

MEanwhile, Pépé joins Arsenal, with Lille's coach saying he's very surprised that he didn't end up joining Bayern
( https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7317797/Nicolas-Pepes-former-Lille-manager-surprised-Arsenal-move.html ), which tells me that we were supposed to get Pépé before we shifted our focus to the possibility of Sané, and now we're getting neither and Sané injures his fucking ACL in the Community Shield FML, because we're too incompetent to sort out whether a deal will happen in time.

Now, we're back to Kovac's list looking at fucking Perisic, whom I don't like and don't rate AT ALL, never have, never will,

We've got 17 player apart from goalies, both Robben and Ribéry retired and we have not signed anyone, Renato was desperate to leave, but we can't manage to sign Marc Roca from goddamn Betis either apparently so now the poor kid has to stay, we desperately need to add a few attackers.

It's a fucking mess.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:00 pm

rincon wrote:This is a weird transfer window

United downgrades
Chelsea was banned and looks terrible
City didn't make much noise
Liverpool with almost no money spent
Arsenal and Spurs the big winners

Disagree with Arsenal's.

Pepe should be better than Iwobi assuming he settles in asap
Ramsey>>>>Ceballos
Kos>Luiz
Koli=
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:02 pm

I remember Hap was a Perisic hater even when he was good , let alone now Laughing

NO EXCUSES @BVB @Favre
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:04 pm

I am actually hoping for Zaha now. Or Bale.

I don't care, just no Perisic.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:05 pm

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11780339/how-much-did-premier-league-clubs-spend-on-transfers-in-summer-window

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 31 Skysports-transfer-graphic_4740036

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 31 Skysports-graphic-data-transfer_4740035

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 31 Skysports-graphic-transfer_4740033
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Also 50% of Pepe's goals are penalties. Arsenal will have to decide who takes them now.

Also 4.4m is fake news ffs, its just 1.3m. Elliot is a tribunal fee decided much later.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:21 pm

Art Morte wrote:Don't understand why Jjuve would be looking to sell Dybala in the first place when all their other forwards are 30-somethings who will only get worse.

It's because they're playing 4D chess
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I am actually hoping for Zaha now. Or Bale.

I don't care, just no Perisic.

Used to the idea. Believe me if I say it's done.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:28 pm

Robespierre wrote: and Hap didn't even want Sane... RIP

I think you might have misunderstood me very, very decisively there, not sure how you could possibly come to this conclusion Laughing

Anyway, we're not buying Perisic, just because Fraudricio Romano is writing something doesn't make it true.
Fraud like his uncle Di Marzio. They are fed by agents, according to them, Dybala to United, Fernandes to United, Manzukic to United, bla bla bla

So stop it with your fantasy of loaning Perisic to us, you're getting carried away like @Sportsczy plotting a Pogba-Mbappé partnership at Real
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:35 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Kick wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:We're probably going to end up with Winfried Zaha

FML

I was going to say, at least you aren't selling an experienced CB to one of your rivals, but you totally did.

Bayern have not done much this window, haven't they?

We've signed Hamburg's young striker talent Arp, but he's hardly ready to be counted as a Lewandowski backup. Especially since the deal was known to happen for a year or more now, and ever since then Arp has dropped and vansihed even from HSV's 2nd Bundesliga team.

We've signed Pavard and Hernandez earlier this year (both through release clauses) to join in summer so we enforced our central defense.

So all those signings were done earlier than the window, which means we didn't actually do much this window, except of course sign New Zealand Robbéry successor Singh Proud

Boateng was supposed to be the one leaving since last summer, Hoeness even publicly saying "I advise him to look for a new challenge", and they they turn around and sell HUmmels to BVB who was Bundesliga's best performing CB in the latter half of last season.
I mean, after Pavard, we were reportedly looking at Stuttgart's 18 year old CB Kabak, so our management has actually been trying to replace the World Cup winning, historic world class central defense Boateng-Hummels with the very two CBs that got Stuttgart relegated conceding 70 goals. You couldn't make this shit up. Replacing the two best CBs in the world with the two worst in the league.

So now Boateng stays (I think?), in general our publicity in terms of transfer dealing have been an unmitigated disaster, a bottomless pit of failure.

All winter Brazzo exclaims publicly how he's desperate to get Hudson-Odoi. Chelsea isn't amused, we don't get Odoi.

Then, they start talking about Sané, how they're trying, how he's interested, Kovac even going so far as to say he's "optimistic" Sané will join.

Turns out, City isn't happy about that too, then the walk it back (that's the part I actually liked), Rummenigge publicly stating that he didn't like Kovac's comments, that we should stop talking about player's of other clubs, out of respect to Pep as a former coach etc pp. Brazzo too states that he's not going to speak about it anymore bla bla bla.

MEanwhile, Pépé joins Arsenal, with Lille's coach saying he's very surprised that he didn't end up joining Bayern
( https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7317797/Nicolas-Pepes-former-Lille-manager-surprised-Arsenal-move.html ), which tells me that we were supposed to get Pépé before we shifted our focus to the possibility of Sané, and now we're getting neither and Sané injures his fucking ACL in the Community Shield FML, because we're too incompetent to sort out whether a deal will happen in time.

Now, we're back to Kovac's list looking at fucking Perisic, whom I don't like and don't rate AT ALL, never have, never will,

We've got 17 player apart from goalies, both Robben and Ribéry retired and we have not signed anyone, Renato was desperate to leave, but we can't manage to sign Marc Roca from goddamn Betis either apparently so now the poor kid has to stay, we desperately need to add a few attackers.

It's a fucking mess.

Singh will save you.

But seriously, you should have got Pepe. Is your only option Perisic now?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:35 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Robespierre wrote: and Hap didn't even want Sane... RIP

I think you might have misunderstood me very, very decisively there, not sure how you could possibly come to this conclusion Laughing

Anyway, we're not buying Perisic, just because Fraudricio Romano is writing something doesn't make it true.
Fraud like his uncle Di Marzio. They are fed by agents, according to them, Dybala to United, Fernandes to United, Manzukic to United, bla bla bla

So stop it with your fantasy of loaning Perisic to us, you're getting carried away like @Sportsczy plotting a Pogba-Mbappé partnership at Real

Because I know my club and I know we are available to give Perisic even on loan
Bayern need desperately of a winger, it's basically gratis(you 're giving just 3-5 mln for loan), he 's a Bundesliga  legend proven player  and Kovac knows him very well ( he wasn't the past Croatia coach ? Well, Perisic always plays his best matches in NT , so probably he rates him too) . It satisfies both parties, it's just matter of few days I suppose.
Perisic (C) is coming home
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:40 pm

It can't be true, it mustn't be true, it isn't true

IT'S NOT TRUE

I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU LALALALALALLAAAALALALOOOLEEELIII
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Did Spurs really upgrade? If they want to reach that elite level they needed new attackers not new midfielders. They didn't sign any. Are Alli and Son going to become world class players? Doubt it

Son is already world class and better than anyone in your starting 11 lol the fuck you talking about Nicholas?

put some respect on Sonaldo's name

absolute state of the window when ppl are saying Arsenal are the big winners ffs

OAP SideShow Bob, Cellulite and the French Suso ffs

Last edited by Firenze on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:45 pm

He is not world class but whatever floats your boat. One season is not enough for me, needs more
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:It can't be true, it mustn't be true, it isn't true

IT'S NOT TRUE

Honestly I am a bit surprised from Bayern mercato

Hadn't Rummenigge announced a great renovation for this summer ?

But it seems a poor session such as last year

Perhaps last Bundesliga just won at the tail end was harmful for you..In case of loss it could do open eyes to the management
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:09 am

Robespierre wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:It can't be true, it mustn't be true, it isn't true

IT'S NOT TRUE

Honestly I am a bit surprised from Bayern mercato

Hadn't Rummenigge announced a great renovation for this summer ?

But it seems a poor session such as last year

Perhaps last Bundesliga just won at the tail end was harmful for you..In case of loss it could do open eyes to the management

Hoeness. Hoeness said in winter ominously to reporters "If you only knew whom we have already in the bag for the summer.."

He was probably talking about Timo fucking Werner. At least I hope it wasn't Jan Fiete Arp.

Anyway, window still open for 3 weeks. It was reported weeks ago Kovac had a wish list of Rebic, Perisic, and Zakaria so no surprises there, but I think it's equally evident that the board and DoF don't seem to take his wish list seriously let alone think about honouring it.
So I'm fairly confident we won't sign Perisic. Ziyech, maybe. Werner, also very possible again, now that the Sané deal doesn't seem to be able to happen and we're getting desperate
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:47 am

Who the fuck Aston Villa bought?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:52 am

Doc wrote:Who the fuck Aston Villa bought?!

It'd be quicker to list who they didn't buy.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:31 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Did Spurs really upgrade? If they want to reach that elite level they needed new attackers not new midfielders. They didn't sign any. Are Alli and Son going to become world class players? Doubt it

Eh?

1. Son is world class and I don't think anyone can say otherwise after his form the last two seasons

2. The biggest problem with Spurs last season was the midfield. Sissoko was a starter. Dier, plagued by injuries and regressing every year, rotated in. As did Wanyama who has glass knees that probably wouldn't allow him to pass a medical. Winks was the standout midfielder. Dembele left after playing like 5 games last season.

Lo Celso and N'dombele are huge.

However I agree that Spurs haven't had the amazing window people thought. The luck Spurs had in the CL is papering over the cracks of the Spurs squad from last year. Spurs got what, 71 points? And Spurs never covered the clearest weak link in the team - right back.

If Eriksen leaves, Spurs have effectively replaced Dembele and Eriksen with N'dombele and Lo Celso. Then added Sessegnon, and lost Trippier.

You can argue that's a great window. It's not bad, especially since the team was a pretty good one last year. And to be sure, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, Lo Celso and N'dombele are both more dynamic from a dribbling perspective than Dembele/Eriksen, especially going up the pitch. That's something spurs needed.

But I don't think Spurs have had as amazing a window ad people will say. With Dybala? Historic for Spurs. Without? It was good. But Spurs need depth and buying 4 players (with 1 loaned out) while losing Trippier and Llorente is not a way to build it. It gets worse if Eriksen leaves.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next