Sina
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
Myesyats
Firenze
47 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by S Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:26 am

Paulo Dybala told Juventus since 2 months he wants to STAY. He wants to speak with Sarri in the next days, then he’ll decide about hs future, He would change his mind only if Sarri will say he’s out of his plans. (@FabrizioRomano)

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:55 am

Patrice Evra has contacted Paulo Dybala to help convince him to join #mufc. He phoned him to sing the club's praises #mulive [gds]

Paulo Dybala is willing to join #mufc. The club have currently offered £150,000 a week to him, but he asks for £210,000 a week #mulive [gds]

want to sign him for the banter but like a bunch of United fans, can see this turning out like ADM, Sanchez etc

I only want him if it doesn't impact Fernandes, much as I'm not sold on him either, his profile looks way more what we're needing rn.

if it doesnt impact that deal - let's see what happens. Dybala could flop for us but now is the time to remove Lukaku (good striker but won't suceed in our setup)
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:10 am

S wrote:Paulo Dybala told Juventus since 2 months he wants to STAY. He wants to speak with Sarri in the next days, then he’ll decide about hs future, He would change his mind only if Sarri will say he’s out of his plans. (@FabrizioRomano)

I've got no doubt he wants to stay. Or did when he thought he was gonna play. Italy is a much more attractive place for SOuth Americans especially from way of life to way of football.

If this happens I am considerably less enthusiastic about the signing than I was when we gazumped City to Sanchez.

I remember when I used to only know about Dybala from FIFA where he had like 87 pace and then I watched him play and it's more like 65 Laughing

Just concerned with his attributes in the PL, we'll see. We talk about this like it's the biggest move of the summer but I guess Dybala finds himself on the bench more often than not with CR7 and Lukaku the same under Ole.

I don't necessarily think it's stupid from Juve like everyone online seems to think. I think the logic is that, if Dybala has another season like this last one, which is a high possibility in the current Juve setup - his market value would honestly probably halve. I'm sure Juve would love to sell for straight cash but nobody seems interested in that this summer. Lukaku will, as we've said, do just fine in Serie A and retain some value going forward IMO. Plus, you don't allow Inter to strengthen while pissing off Conte in the process.

I could see Dybala flopping at United and going back to Serie A in 2-3 seasons for like 35M while Lukaku smashes scrubs in Serie A and then you sell him back to the PL in 3 seasons for 60M.

Hope I'm wrong though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:12 am

Also, Dybala basically keeps Lingard out of the starting 11 except the odd game or two. He's worth signing just for that.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:03 pm

I'm so happy Juve finally got rid of Dymbala as I predicted last summer signing CR meant the end for him. I wish the Juve council didn't attack me when I warned them, I deserve apologies you numpties
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:06 pm

So Dybala reportedly liked a post on Instagram  of someone urging him to stay and become a club legend at Juve. If he moves, he is clearly moving disinterested and for money. Will be yet another Di Maria and will defo flop. The guy will be in PSG after one season. Cant believe why this idiot is going after players like these, who clearly prefer they rather be elsewhere. Better we pull the plug and fast.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:18 pm

Liking a post on Instagram means close to nothing, all it means is the players likes what the fan said about him lol.

Doesn't tell you what his actual intentions are, need to stop reading too much into stuff like this.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:39 pm

again talk that Juve are trying to insert Mandzukic into the deal too

so Lukaku + cash for Dybala and Mandzukic

hopefully they take Darmian too
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:41 pm

sorry, apparently I have the gist of things incorrect

Juve could offer mandzukic dybala plus cash for Lukaku[Sky]

lmaoooo

Woodward probably pinching himself rn
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:50 pm

I could be wrong of course, as I’ve been many times but I don’t think Dybala will fit well in the Premier League with his profile. Bruno Fernandes however will be excellent for who ever signs him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:51 pm

Wtf is going on
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:51 pm

Firenze post some lineups pls so we can make sense of this situation
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:55 pm

The Dybala- Lukaku exchange is a concrete idea. The only reason it hasn't gone ahead yet is because Dybala wants to meet and talk with Sarri. [Romeo Agresti]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:56 pm

Vibe wrote:Firenze post some lineups pls so we can make sense of this situation

Mandzukic
Martial Dybala Rashford
Pogba Matic
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

Higuain Lukaku
CR7
Can1 Can2 Pjanic
Sandro Chiellini DeLigt Darmian
Chesney

Icardi
Perisic Borjito Candreva
Motta Gagliardini (c)
Nagatomo Skriniar De Vrij Maicon
Handanovic
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:01 pm

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 2 EAhE7gTXUAIvw5F?format=jpg&name=medium

If I speak against GL lads last season, ill be in trouble.

Prime Klopp, said it last year he won't sign anyone. We've spent 1.2m this summer with 5-6 squad depth players leaving. 0 full back cover, 0 attacking cover bar Origi. Ox is back that's about it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:28 pm

Vibe wrote:Wtf is going on

When Ed Woodward is calling the shots, every situation remains fluid.

Matuidi is currently trending worldwide which means Ed's finally found his number 9.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:41 pm

#mufc seem to have definitively abandoned a move for Harry Maguire and are trying to test the waters for Barcelona's Samuel Umtiti #mulive [sky italia]

always considered Maguire a marginal upgrade on Smalling at most so I'd actually take Numptiti for 40M
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:53 pm

Dybala was upset and wanted to stay at Juventus + play in the Champions League. No personal agreement with United yet. He is not enthusiastic about the Premier League (@MaxNerozzi of La Stampa)

Very reliable imo
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:55 pm

Wait for what Domenico Di Culo thinks of the situation imo

No move is done until then

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:59 pm

Firenze wrote:#mufc seem to have definitively abandoned a move for Harry Maguire and are trying to test the waters for Barcelona's Samuel Umtiti #mulive [sky italia]

always considered Maguire a marginal upgrade on Smalling at most so I'd actually take Numptiti for 40M

Fam you'll pay 60mil and you;ll thank us in the process

Doesnt the window close in like a week for you plebeians? You'll probably end up signing neither Maguire, Umtiti nor Dymbala
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:12 pm

Nishankly wrote:The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 2 EAhE7gTXUAIvw5F?format=jpg&name=medium

If I speak against GL lads last season, ill be in trouble.

Prime Klopp, said it last year he won't sign anyone. We've spent 1.2m this summer with 5-6 squad depth players leaving. 0 full back cover, 0 attacking cover bar Origi. Ox is back that's about it.
it's not klopp it's the owners. Klopp is the one talking but it's the owners that refuse to buy. I've said it all along and now I'm proved right. We only spend money that's made from selling players. This season we have not sold a star player and now they are saying we have no money despite making record amounts of money last season. We got lucky when we made £270 mil from coutinho Suarez and sterling.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:29 pm

Mandzukic and Matudi also included in the deal. Forget Lukaku, it was a lure, we are going for POGBA.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:04 pm

Any deal that includes Matuidi leaving is instantly made better. Mandzukic sadly reached the end of his road for us, he is leaving this summer regardless of this deal, best of luck to him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:12 pm

Warrior wrote:Mandzukic and Matudi also included in the deal. Forget Lukaku, it was a lure, we are going for POGBA.

lol stop, we value Pogba at 180M. So unless you're trading Dybala, those 2 and 100M you have no chance at Pogbito.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:13 pm

The dialogues between Paulo Dybala's agent and Manchester United continue in search of a definitive agreement. The player's representative is still in England, while the Argentine has just started to Italy, where from tomorrow he will start training with Juventus again. Looking forward to reaching an agreement with the club that wants it. [Di Marzio]
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:14 pm

It really is silly season, isn't it, all around.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next