If you watch Joe Rogan...

+2
Freeza
CBarca
6 posters

Go down

If you watch Joe Rogan... Empty If you watch Joe Rogan...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Truth is coming to the light...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nT3jHled6Q#action=share

Back to top Go down

If you watch Joe Rogan... Empty Re: If you watch Joe Rogan...

Post by CBarca Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:59 pm

I'm not even a fan of Joe Rogan but...lmao what is this

I got a couple minutes into the video before he started referring to women as "Jewess", mentioning a centrist new world order. Skipped around to some more "Jew connections". Thinks Joe Rogan mindlessly speculating on mind control is evidence that he is involved in a scheme with corporations trying to invent it etc

Sorry I'm not gonna waste my time with this. This is nothing against you as a poster but this is one of the more ridiculous things I've ever seen and I imagine if I watched the whole thing I'd find it's clearly anti-Semitic too. I mean it's already pretty much there and I watched like 10 mins total. The dude is whack lmao.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:55 pm

Thumbnail is enough to not watch lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:38 pm

You know... I find this fascinating, but not in the way you might expect.

Over the years I have found videos on Youtube about the Illuminati, conspiracy theories that investigate media, politics, history, and life events; and also videos about a phenomenon called "gangstalking."

What does all of the mentioned have in common? Strangely enough there are thousands of people who engage in what seem like mentally ill practices, and they go down the rabbit hole of all these conspiracies, and it can be damn near impossible to convince them that maybe their thinking has markedly delusional traits to it.

That's fucking fascinating. It's like casual paranoid delusion. In reality you could say the same about peeps who are at the extreme of things and become neo nazi's or Antifa pseudo-terrorists. So it's not that uncommon. Thinking about just how twisted and prolific delusional thinking can be in the minds of millions of people even makes me kinda dizzy.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:01 pm

People have 90+ minutes to watch people getting paid millions to kick a ball around, but this video that you watched 10 minutes of is a waste because you think it was anti-Semitic

Any who, for those interested these links come from trusted sources. I am not into conspiracy theories, just the truth. There are beings working towards sovereignty and seeing as this place was a huge family for me, just wanted to share <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:47 am

I'm glad you're sharing but I also reserve the right to diss it when I think it's probably being anti-Semitic. Don't get me wrong, I'll admit I haven't watched the whole thing.

But let's start with actually defending it. Let's start at the beginning of the video. Why exactly is a powerful female figure being referred to as a "Jewess"? Is this an endearing term I just don't know about? Or is this anti-Semitic?

Honest question.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:59 am

Brother, you are free to do as you please. I am not here to defend this, but recently it came to the light that 80% of the conscious community is pushing an agenda...half of them are knowingly involved. This is my Dharma, so I speak on it and share.

Race is a social construct, the movement is all about Unity.

This specific YouTube channel (Matthew North) is geared towards connecting the dots. My focus is not so much in this arena, however I like to innerstand what the current agendas are. So I will occasionally watch a video like this...my attention is more centered towards the videos posted in the Conscious Thread - not asking that you watch them.

I post only to raise awareness and allow others to think for themselves. Not following their party, culture, religion, race, or any of those constructs which do not care for the individual, unique being. They call it Television Programming for a reason...millions of dollars are spend on advertising (think Super Bowl) for a reason. There is nothing to fear, but blindly following business as usual has lead us nowhere...

I don't feel the need to defend a video you have yet to watch. I am also not much into debate these days. As mentioned previously, this platform was a blessing and perhaps this information will resonate with someone. Possibly not...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:04 am

I think that Peterson is more against the dogmatic frameworks of thinking that result in videos like these (Peterson alludes to this in the clip at 16:30-something. To me, the guy speaking in the video is analogous to your garden variety SJW far-left feminist who would not be able to intelligibly argue with someone more balanced because they pretty much think in groupthink terms.

I'm not a Peterson apologetic or follower, but the video to me basically comes off like naive self-parody. If i'm not mistaken, Peterson's so called radical individualism is informed by a sort of agnostic Christianity (for lack of a better term) that basically posits that an individual should seek to be honorable, ethical, and logical.

Yall should check out this one forum called Kiwi Farms, and also you can visit some of the darkest corners of Reddit and you will find out just how fucked up a lot of people really are, and it usually follows the trend of angry logically-faulty groupthink, propagated by angry pseudo-intellectuals.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:52 pm

Don't go down that road Dom, I briefly did as well, there's nothing to find in political conspiracies. Political thinking is attached to an imaginary outside world. You'll just end up criticising "the ways of other people" a mere concept, or worse, end up thinking the government is following you every step of the way.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:11 am

Brother, I am not going down any road...

Please feel free to focus your concern elsewhere. I don’t indulge in television programming, but share this post-video to raise awareness.

Did you watch the video? If not, perhaps it is best not to assume where my mind is at. The video connects dots and provides evidence...

These are not the videos I consume on a regular basis, but from time to time, it is good to keep oneself informed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OnWCznVMt/?igshid=vm4q0ghqrbbc
“If you want to go dig deep, dig deep enough to know the entire conscious community is run by the CIA”

Are you family with Black Mountain College?

My focus is not conspiracies, but there is truth being revealed about motives. My intention is only to spread the message, what those do with it, is ultimately up to them. Matthew North is doing this kind of work...which I appreciate and respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:26 pm

I'll pass on Sam Harris Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:40 pm

Just a thought I got from that video...
don't you guys think humanity's future is indeed automation hey? I mean, we're way deep in at this point.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:53 am

El Gunner wrote:Don't go down that road Dom, I briefly did as well, there's nothing to find in political conspiracies. Political thinking is attached to an imaginary outside world. You'll just end up criticising "the ways of other people" a mere concept, or worse, end up thinking the government is following you every step of the way.

The government following you is not a conspiracy theory, the US government is one of Google biggest client and other social media giants.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:21 pm

I wouldn’t say WE (individually) are watched. But as a collective, “they” like to know how we react in specific situations. Not sure if you’re familiar with “Hegealian Dialectic”...interesting subject and has multiple meaning.

A.I. is a search engine. Facebook is one of the most powerful A.I. and it comes down to data collection. That is why some of the major platforms and applications continue to be free. Won’t get into that as my focus is solution oriented.

Anyway, my time on the forum has come to an end. It was such a powerful journey and I wanted to thank all who contributed to the experience and forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:47 pm

Why are you leaving the forum? Are you trying to dissociate yourself from all media?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:53 pm

Nope. Personal reasons.

Don’t feel I have anything left to offer this space. All things come to an end and I’ve learned letting go is an essential part of this experience - whether that be a forum, relationship, job and so on, so forth.

Came back with the intention of sharing and I sense that has been accomplished. So there is really nothing left for me here and these days, I’m mindful of where I invest my time and energy.

I love a good conversation, however it wasn’t found here. Appreciate your feedback and making the time to converse the other day. Thank you for that, brother ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:06 pm

No probs, I hope you find the will and time to come back sometime along the way to share what you're up to. Hopefully the forum will still be running by then lol

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:19 pm

Myesyats wrote:No probs, I hope you find the will and time to come back sometime along the way to share what you're up to. Hopefully the forum will still be running by then lol

Highly doubt it, but guess one can never really say never.

I'm always open to exchanging Whatsapp or email - I keep in touch with other members, but this space is not in resonance with me. It was cool to check back in, but definitely time to check back out. Didn't like the feeling as I was composing messages only to get limited (if any) answers. I really don't take offense to difference of opinion, as in my experience that leads to building.

But when the responses don't even connect to the questions, it feels-felt like a disconnect. Or being suggested external "gurus" for mindfulness...don't follow a religion, but check out this dude Sam Harris. Or being diagnosed by a quick google search...

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:31 pm

Well, I tried my best but I am no philosopher and perhaps my command of English is not good enough to properly convey my thoughts sometimes. Also, I feel like there are no right or wrong answers in this type of discussions.

I only have one last question, if I may, where do you work? Do you enjoy your work? I suppose no.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:37 pm

Myesyats wrote:Well, I tried my best but I am no philosopher and perhaps my command of English is not good enough to properly convey my thoughts sometimes. Also, I feel like there are no right or wrong answers in this type of discussions.

I only have one last question, if I may, where do you work? Do you enjoy your work? I suppose no.

I actually enjoyed our conversation, brother. That was mentioned in my message before the last one.

My last job was dog walking and I loved it, but it was no fulfilling. Had a great relationship with the boss man and left on good terms - gave him 2 weeks notice and stayed with the company until he could find an adequate replacement - took a couple of months Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:55 pm

Thats interesting, I never heard about dog walking as a full time job where I live. It actually sounds like the nicest job I could imagine.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:04 pm

The nicest job in my opinion would be the one you are passionate about...leaving one feeling fulfilled and not needing to take a vacation from because you have a Vocation <3

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:15 pm

Blue wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Don't go down that road Dom, I briefly did as well, there's nothing to find in political conspiracies. Political thinking is attached to an imaginary outside world. You'll just end up criticising "the ways of other people" a mere concept, or worse, end up thinking the government is following you every step of the way.

The government following you is not a conspiracy theory, the US government is one of Google biggest client and other social media giants.

of course, the conspiracy comes in when you end up thinking you are Neo and they're specifically following/targeting you.

The Black_ish Sheep wrote:
Anyway, my time on the forum has come to an end. It was such a powerful journey and I wanted to thank all who contributed to the experience and forum.

Love and light, bro, remember to take it easy. Maybe i'll still see you around on Instagram?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:22 pm

Brother, why you feel the need to tell me to take it easy? Worry is a waste of energy...

Yes, I use the social media platforms to share...I don't believe in disconnecting and running away from it all.

We are all the one...if you feel fear (false evidence appearing real) question it because that is the number 1 tactic being used. Compassionate being and unconditional love doesn't require fear <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down