Vibe
Freeza
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
14 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:35 am

Time to tank in Golden State.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:43 am

tank for the real Ball boy is on for the Warriors
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm

I guess you guys saw the twitter fight between Towns and Embiid after yesterday's brawl

Embiid i'm not surprised, but i didn't know KAT was a guy like that. Anyways, would fine and suspend both if i was a NBA commissioner.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Embiid10

i don't have Towns post but he is calling Embiid a "bitch raised around lions" and the reply was something like "you're a pussy you get smacked by you know who"

Turns out you know who is Butler. Can someone please make a long story short so i can understand ? Is it really hate and anger between the 2 or just trash talking that went too far ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:39 pm

Remember when people said I was overreacting when I called Golden State Ass during the preseason Laughing Laughing Laughing

Like I havent been watching an up close ass team for the better part of 30 years in Atlanta.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:40 am

Ingram is improving every night when it comes to making plays for others.

The pass he had just now was insane.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:40 am

Hopefully Zion's return won't spoil his show.

Really wanted to draft him, took him in my mock draft but someone stole him early.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:07 am

Mole took him lol
He's been incredible really. Quite surprisingly impressive to me as well the efficiency he has these days with his impact not only stats-wise, but visibly on the court as well
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:03 am

Good to hear people finally watch Ingram. He was incredible last year for like 30 games until the injury.

Pelicans need to win so he can become an all star. He’s already that good.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:24 am

Freeza wrote:Good to hear people finally watch Ingram. He was incredible last year for like 30 games until the injury.

In fairness he's improved a lot from pre season lol matter about last year.

Not really talking about his scoring, but his general floor game and decision making is a lot more decisive and quicker.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:40 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Good to hear people finally watch Ingram. He was incredible last year for like 30 games until the injury.

In fairness he's improved a lot from pre season lol matter about last year.

Not really talking about his scoring, but his general floor game and decision making is a lot more decisive and quicker.

Dude looks a little better than he did for us. Pre season can be explained by the dude not playing since he got a blood clot. It takes time to come back from something that serious. Hell that injury probably helped you get more back in the trade. Hoping it’s not serious.

One place he’s improved is his rebounding though.

Can’t wait to see where he’ll end up. Just turned 22 so there still so much time to improve.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:47 am

Did just read through the GM-survey this year.

One GM voted for LeBron to have a breakout season this year. What the hell Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:31 pm

Freeza out of curiosity during Ingram's performances before he went down with Blood Clot(specifically the period without Lebron)what was 3PTM per 36 average?

Because overall last season he was 0.6 and obviously that doesn't reflect the full picture.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:33 pm

Just 2 rookies have scored 110 pts through their first 5 games....kevin durant and kendrick nunn.
Kid plays much older than a 24 yr old in his first year.
Heat keep finding gold in the G League year after year

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:42 pm

from my understanding Nunn played for the Warriors' G-League team and they passed on him, doesn't look like a good move atm.

I'm sure they wouldnt mind though if Jordan Poole turns out alright. Then again he is more of a point than shooting guard, no?..
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Freeza out of curiosity during Ingram's performances before he went down with Blood Clot(specifically the period without Lebron)what was 3PTM per 36 average?

Because overall last season he was 0.6 and obviously that doesn't reflect the full picture.

He started hitting threes right before the injury, so it’s hard to reflect his level as he was just beginning to add it his game. Think he hit more than 2per game right before the injury. But it was a too small sample really. His main problem was confidence with his three ball. It always helps with confidence for young guys when they aren’t in the Lakers spotlight, though I think Ingram is the last dude to impacted by it. He’s the most professional player we’ve had since Kobe by far (not counting LeBron).

He shot above 50% FG in 21 of his last 23 games before the injury and got to the FT line at will while being our best player by far.

He was really beginning to put it all together. And I still hate how underrated he is. Doesn’t help going from Lakers to Pels in that sense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:23 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Img_2018

The reason i asked is because of this, obviously the difference doesn't explain the whole story. A 2 something to 3.4 jump is more realistic as a natural jump than 0.6 to 3.4 lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:35 pm

El Gunner wrote:from my understanding Nunn played for the Warriors' G-League team and they passed on him, doesn't look like a good move atm.

I'm sure they wouldnt mind though if Jordan Poole turns out alright. Then again he is more of a point than shooting guard, no?..

Probably...its only 5 games, but that gap looks like a canyon right now. Plus, scoring trumps everything else. Ill take the elite scorer over the elite game general anyday

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Img_2018

The reason i asked is because of this, obviously the difference doesn't explain the whole story. A 2 something to 3.4 jump is more realistic as a natural jump than 0.6 to 3.4 lol.

He tweaked his mechanics last year, so it took a while for him to start hitting shots. So it makes sense the stats would show it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ingram is improving every night when it comes to making plays for others.

The pass he had just now was insane.

This is the pass i was referring to

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:47 pm

Great pass.

He showed that more during his rookie year when he was our point guard. He’s had a weird development overall. He’s basically been three different player each year before finally putting it all together last season for 20 games.

Just want to see how Zion fits into all of this Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:24 pm

Steph had surgery, out at least 3 months effectively ending Warriors season and Numpteam hopes
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:52 pm

Brace yourselves, Curry trade proposals incoming.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:27 am

Caruso is actually a good player no memes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:21 am

Dallas threw that game hilariously badly. So many ways they can avoid it but they managed to fuck them all up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:36 am

Spurs really got the refs in their pocket. Impressive.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:13 am

your team is leading, stop complaining
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next