Vibe
Freeza
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
14 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:38 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:Heat look good....same steady leadership, top shelf D, the young guys have noticably improved, you add a future stud like Herro (will have better career that Zion, injury or no) and a go to guy like Jimmy (which is what theyve been missing) who exemplifies everything the heat stand for. Second round to ECF team.

This take is so hot it burned my house down

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:38 pm

Freeza wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:Heat look good....same steady leadership, top shelf D, the young guys have noticably improved, you add a future stud like Herro (will have better career than Fake-Dominique, injury or no) and a go to guy like Jimmy (which is what theyve been missing) who exemplifies everything the heat stand for. Second round to ECF team.

This take is so hot it burned my house down

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:42 pm

Which part Mr.No-Such-Thing-As-A-BigMan-Iso?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:48 pm

Herro better career than Zion barring no injuries combined with Heat in ECF.

And yeah, there still isn't anything called a post up iso in the statkeeping.

https://stats.nba.com/players/isolation/?SeasonYear=2018-19&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&sort=POSS&dir=1
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:10 pm

So Anthony Davis's wet jump shot is the reason he led big men in iso plays?

https://youtu.be/aqPrhHbtqzA
Like i said, they teach you this shit when your 12 and 13 years old.

You dont see it as much nowadays because big men are crap in the paint nowadays. If you watched hakeem, kareem, tim duncan, ect. Youd know better.
Im kind of amazed im actually having this discussion with someone

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:18 pm

So Anthony Davis's wet jump shot is the reason he led big men in iso plays?

You dont see it as much nowadays because big men are crap in the paint nowadays. If you watched hakeem, kareem, tim duncan, ect. Youd know better.

And yeah, the outside scorer who doesnt carry an unnecessary 15 pounds of muscle will have a longer better career.

Lastly the East blows donkey nuts. Miamis been a 500 the last 2 years without shooting or a real go to scorer, which they now have. Second round minimum

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:21 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:So Anthony Davis's wet jump shot is the reason he led big men in iso plays?

You really made a video yourself to find information about a "post-iso". My god.

You want to know the reason AD led big men in iso plays? Then watch him play Laughing He has plenty isolation plays on the perimeter. Just look how he plays:

Also. I find it wild how you're arguing against facts. I'm not gonna bother with your absolute idiocy anymore Laughing

The official NBA statkeepers don't call post-ups isolation, so I won't either. But apparently you know better than the people defining the terms.

I'm still not sure which idiot's troll account you are.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Yeah bro, i saw this coming a year ago, so i made a video, created 22.1k fake accounts and subscribed to my channel just to make it believable. Its not like there arent a DOZEN other videos about ISO post plays.

Davis shot 44% on jumpers dude. You and the uploader wanna slob all over him "playing like a guard" then whatever. I can find a bunch of Antoine Walker highlights of his BALLING from the perimeter, and break them down for you. Does that make him anything more than an inefficient ball hog?

And so you know, the NBA didnt invent basketball. Its just an enterainment company that shows basketball games for money.
Which is why most pickup games in the U.S. are played without 3pters, it was invented by the NBA so casual fans would be more excited by a shot going in from far away.

They allow carrying, dont allow hand-checking, and by midseason players are taking 3, 4, and 5 steps without a travel. Thats not basketball.

Last edited by FilthyLuca on Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:19 am

And for the record, most of your posts are very poignant, and its obvious youve been watching ball for a while. you just say some ridiculous ass shit every third week of the month.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:44 am

Woke up in the middle of the night to watch Grizzlies vs Bulls, let's goooooooooooooo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:45 am

Also, Coby White > Zion or Herro
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:01 am

Jokes aside, coby white can play

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:02 am

Impressive. That you guys even catch the NBA is impressive to me tbh.

I've gotten to like the NBA but if it were more inconvenient for me than it is atm (AKA not at all), I don't think I'd follow it.

But this is my reward for footy being in europe imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:05 am

NBA > Health and sleep tbh.

I need to watch Lonzo throw an alley oop to a fat Italian.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:32 am

No idea if we'll win this or not but early impressions of Dallas is their defence is terrible.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:59 am

Markkanen having his career-worst game, I didn't wake up for this xD

Our offence is aimless, Boylen out.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:08 am

There are trades that i don't understand in NBA. Porzingis to Dallas is one of them.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:56 am

Because the Knicks make Newcastles "Front Office" look like the Spurs. Porzingiz wanted out and they traded him to a team they thiught would suck enough that theyd get a good player

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:28 am

Well, we made hard work of it, but just about managed to beat one of the worst teams in the league.

Also, Markkanen is yesterday's news; Coby White has arrived Cool
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:10 am

Good god our defense is going to be great when Iggy gets here
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:11 am

FilthyLuca wrote:Heat look good....same steady leadership, top shelf D, the young guys have noticably improved, you add a future stud like Herro (will have better career that Zion, injury or no) and a go to guy like Jimmy (which is what theyve been missing) who exemplifies everything the heat stand for. Second round to ECF team.

just beat last year's regular season conference leaders Proud

still without Jimmy B
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:34 am

El Gunner wrote:

just beat last year's regular season conference leaders Proud

still without Jimmy B

One exciting ass game...i wonder what jimmys role is going to look like on offense. He doesnt come back for another 2 games.

Last edited by FilthyLuca on Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 am

And ive only seen him play a handful of times, but im always amazed at how useless Giannis is outside of the paint. Your not winning shit with him as your go to scorer.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:59 am

God the refereeing in this league is so fucking bad sometimes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:17 am

Sometimes?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:22 am

This is another level

How this isn't a clear path is beyond me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next