Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 24 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:03 pm

Apparently Barca dont want to add any players in exchange.

Last offer: Loan with mandatory buyout at 180 mil

this is not happening sadly, meh

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 24 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by rincon Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:04 pm

danyjr wrote:@rincon How good Cancelo is, really?

He can be great, or he can be a tragedy. I remember the  question from the interviewer to Allegri after the first leg of Ajax "about Cancelo's disaster..."

The problem is that he is a defender with the reliability of a forward. He can be really exciting going forward in a match, and then make awful decisions playing out from the back costing his team. He is a liability and this happens with a frequency that is unsustainable for a defender. iirc Spalletti spoke about how he doesn't listen to instructions, Szczesny last season mentioned that he constantly had to yell at Cancelo to keep him focused.

A player like this can't be relied on because he costs you too often at the back, it resulted in De Sciglio of all people benching him in some big matches. What there is no doubt is that he isn't worth 60m at all, and that Walker is a better player. The hope is that Cancelo can improve.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:23 pm

Thumbs up

I thought he played well going forward, but at the same time I probably didn't concentrate much in his defensive ability. €60 million to be Walker's bench warmer doe...some teams have money to burn eh.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:34 pm

Neymar to Barca confirmed.

He'll arrive on Wednesday evening. The operation will include dembele. You heard it here first.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:56 pm

Bankz wrote:Neymar to Barca confirmed.

He'll arrive on Wednesday evening. The operation will include dembele. You heard it here first.

You literally wrote that Neymar is basically a madrid player on the previous page
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:03 am

Myesyats wrote:

You literally wrote that Neymar is basically a madrid player on the previous page
Not just once but multiple posts too Laughing

Anyway the deal is looking to be completed soon. Congratulations Barça fans for having that cancer in your dressing room Wink
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:54 am

Myesyats wrote:PSG require 100 million euros and the arrival of Semedo and French winger Dembélé for the signing of Neymar. [le parisien]

thats dirt cheap lol

I value Semedo at 45 and Dembele at 35 tbh

:facepalm:

your valuation holds no merit, Plus... you are wrong af.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:04 am

danyjr wrote:Thumbs up

I thought he played well going forward, but at the same time I probably didn't concentrate much in his defensive ability. €60 million to be Walker's bench warmer doe...some teams have money to burn eh.

stop saying 60 mil, the lad went for around 30 mil.

good lord.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:45 am

time to dust off the ignore list i guess

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 24 DfX4ZZC
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:51 am

Myesyats wrote:

That was my hunch (wish even) tbh, using deduction by putting one and 2 together through some follow ups. Dont want neymar anywhere near barca with Messi still there in any form.

But this is direct information this time. FCB are already in Paris as we speak. They left Barcelona as early as 7:30. Grau, Andre cury, Abidal and bordas wera all onboard the private flight.

My only curiosity is why they're making this all public. How info is just everywhere. Are they trying to let Messi know before time that they tried their best in case they failed?

That being said, my guts still tell me Neymar is a madridsta, though unlikely sadly. All the pointers are there. It's meant to happen, it's written in the stars ffs :facepalm:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:56 am

They already were in paris a week ago but their offer was not satisfactory.

I'm afraid this offer will not be good enough too and it's probably the last offer.

The truth is PSG don't need money so they don't have to sell unless Neymar throws a tantrum and he won't.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:57 am

[@marcelobechler] | Great optimism at Barcelona. Dembele, previously untouchable, may now enter the operation. A person in the club said that they are going [to Paris], because they think they will close the deal.

They're in paris right now, Nasser will be present at the meeting alongside PSG director Leonardo
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:33 am

Is he back home yet?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:37 am

I suppose we will know today, Abidal is pulling up in a private jet this time so I don't see how its not going to work out
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:19 am

Wait a min, you mean to tell me that Madrid is not even negotiating with PSG? That nobody is flying to Paris? That Neymar never wanted to come and Madrid never thought they had a chance of getting him? That all the weak rumors linking him to us were fabricated by Marca and were only believed by sports and Nick?

I'm shocked. I'm so very shocked Rolling Eyes
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:25 am

Sports lol

Marca is full of garbage. None of what they reported was true.

My sources are legit
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:20 pm

Myesyats wrote:Sports lol

Marca is full of garbage. None of what they reported was true.

My sources are legit

rofl For a moment I thought you were calling our "Sports" your legit source!! Both are really credible!!!!

funny that you should call them legit when I used them a week ago with some info re Madrid with PSG and you said my source was garbage?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:34 pm

My sources are Onda Cero, RAC1 which I value much higher than MARCA, AS, Mundo Deportivo and Sport combined.

Sportszczy thinking Marca is a legit source is lol-worthy
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:33 pm

Marca is not legit in itself (like all media)... some of its reporters are VERY legit however. You need to have an IQ over 50 though to figure it out so I think it's too much of a challenge for you.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:59 pm

Glad to have a Mensa member on the board then to dig through all Marca articles and post the most delusional ones

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Lol, that latest final offer was 170M plus Dembele!! and surprise surprise, it is being rejected!

Sure looks like these two players that started this so called new marketplace are left at the clubs that forked out the big money to them are being held against their will! Oh, the shame of that!!

Who was it that said, this is Neymar, PSG can’t hold on to him?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:07 pm

Leonardo is a Brazilian and he has a soft spot for Neymar and of course he wants his compatriot to be happy. He will make sure the deal will happen in the end.

I'll be here on the 1st September watching futbol and Myesyats licking tears off Mr_Prick, Scumsczy and MeganIsco's faces :coffee:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:55 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Lol, that latest final offer was 170M plus Dembele!! and surprise surprise, it is being rejected!

Sure looks like these two players that started this so called new marketplace are left at the clubs that forked out the big money to them are being held against their will! Oh, the shame of that!!

Who was it that said, this is Neymar, PSG can’t hold on to him?

The window is still open..... Even L'Equipe is reporting now that progress has been made

What I'm 100% sure of is that he won't go to Madrid and I've been saying this since day 1. He despises Madrid.

Now, whether Barca's offer will end up being satisfactory- remains to be seen. But it's close.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:36 pm

Imagine PSG accepting an offer for an injury prone player (and is out for 5 weeks) when 2 of their main attackers are out for 3 weeks plus. rofl
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:40 pm

danyjr wrote:Leonardo is a Brazilian and he has a soft spot for Neymar and of course he wants his compatriot to be happy. He will make sure the deal will happen in the end.

I'll be here on the 1st September watching futbol and Myesyats licking tears off Mr_Prick, Scumsczy and MeganIsco's faces :coffee:

Scumsczy seriously.... Laughing

Although it sounds funny, Sports is still an asset to this forum tbh

His bias towards anything French is what makes him unique and entertaining

Agree with you on Neganisco tho, and Numpti_Nick09 to a certain extent :coffee:

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:59 pm

lmao these are getting out of control

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next