Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:09 am

Doc wrote:Again, where the fuck is @Freeza to defend his main man? All this abuse.

Eriksen not being good for us is mad people talk tbh. He is, however, an AM and we really don't need anymore AMs at the moment.

Eriksen is just as much an AM as Kroos or Modric were before coming here. Combine that with him not being lazy as fuck and 10 times faster than Kroos.

He's at his best as a CM for the national team in a 4-3-3. But the Tottenham personal doesn't fit his style at all. He often becomes just a cross merchant for them.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:18 am

Where exactly does he play for Spurs? Sometimes it looks like a central midfield role then it'll be an attacking mid role and, just like you pointed out, he turns into a cross merchant because why not. I don't actually watch Spurs with my tactics shades on, just pretty much be ghosting through their matches.

Bottom line is Eriksen is more than good enough for Real Madrid. Come on, making it seem like we are talking about Winks or Dier.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:23 am

Doc wrote:Where exactly does he play for Spurs? Sometimes it looks like a central midfield role then it'll be an attacking mid role and, just like you pointed out, he turns into a cross merchant because why not. I don't actually watch Spurs with my tactics shades on, just pretty much be ghosting through their matches.

Bottom line is Eriksen is more than good enough for Real Madrid. Come on, making it seem like we are talking about Winks or Dier.

I've even said I prefer Pogba if I had to pick one.

People on here saying he's not good enough while our Midfield is ghost walking all season long bothers me.

Poch just has no idea to use him consistently at all. Eriksen is so good that he just makes him switch positions because the other players can't adapt as well as he can.

Saying Eriksen is not good enough is wild. On the NT where he's been given a tactical consistency he had like 15 goals and 5 assists in 20 game since Hareide took over. He's more than good enough.

Price is steep for a guy with one season left.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:20 am

Eriksen is a good player. Wasn't impressed with him against a deep defense in a big game.. I wouldn't mind him, but pogba is a much better creator and has more flair, Eriksen is in the Kroos mold.

We're forgetting that Kroos stepped it up big time when the season ended. I would keep him and sell modric. Pogba is a must. Ndombele is a good player, but we need to focus on Right forward, advanced CM position, and another class striker. Hazard irregardless of all that should most definitely come as well.

I really don't get all the hype for mendy. It's not that he isn't good, he is. Regullion has had top performances in big games, as well as being very solid defensively while playing a part in the attacking phase with his work rate.. so why get another left back. Carvajal and Odriozola were the disapppointing ones, add marcelo to that list too. Hakimi can easily displace him with his attacking prowness, should he somehow come back this season.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:51 am

Kroos stepping up when the season ended doesn't matter because while the season was still going on, he was absolutely shitty in his efforts and football. Fortunately for him, his name ain't Gareth Bale so his sins are clearly forgivable.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:53 am

Once we resigned Kroos, I dont see the need for Eriksen anymore. For me it's either pogba/ndombele hopefully both

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:22 pm

AS getting exposed

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:41 pm

Mendy more or less completed now

Make it rain Flo make it rain

Marcelo can go join his bae in Turin
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:26 pm

Zidane wants Marcelo to stay and thus Reguillon is out. Will be sold with a buy back clause, from what I read we will start selling players a bit more now as opposed to loaning them

After we are done with this first round of signing I think we will focus a bit more on Pogba
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:32 pm

Can someone enlighten me on Joao Felix? I read (Marca again) that Madrid have offered 80m for him, but plan to loan him right back? Also said Navas might be part of deal. I understand he is a emerging star and that several clubs are after him? But 80m and loan back??? I’m not even sure of his position. I read that he is a striker, a RW and an AM? Which is it?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:36 pm

Feel Nick would have more details on him but from very limited viewing (only Europa), he's quite a talented Benfica lad that plays I think in attacking midfield but can act as a playmaker forward or whatever people call Benzema's role these days. I wouldn't mind his signing at all but it's Marca and their guess is literally as good as mine (mine isn't particularly good so...).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:18 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Can someone enlighten me on Joao Felix? I read (Marca again) that Madrid have offered 80m for him, but plan to loan him right back? Also said Navas might be part of deal. I understand he is a emerging star and that several clubs are after him? But 80m and loan back??? I’m not even sure of his position. I read that he is a striker, a RW and an AM? Which is it?

I'm not believing this deal for a second. It just doesn't make sense (actually a lot of our business doesn't make sense so maybe I am wrong). But anyway, I don't really see this outside of Marca, so I am guessing there is not much truth to it. He's an AM which we have a million of, he looks to be talented and relatively highly rated, but I don't think he has earned the 80m pricetag just yet.
Even if we inflate his figure based on hype.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Problem is with RW is that I literally see no one that is elite and available at the same time. Mbappe teased a transfer but nothing will come from it. Then there's Griezmann who is having issues with his transfer to Barca. but I feel the club won't even consider him.

I saw the Joao Felix rumors but he isn't a right winger. And we were linked with Nicolas Pepe before but is he ready for a club such as Madrid?

If were not going to go for a RW, I feel we might either see the Zidiamond or one of Asensio or Isco playing on the right
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:59 pm

@Joao Felix, Marca are not reporting about us actively trying to sign him. Marca director published it as a blog first just to inform we made an offer to Benfica 80 mil + one year loan but both player and club are not I retested because Joao Felix wants to move now and Benfica want 120 and City will pay that as soon as they sell Dane to Bayern.

He is an interesting talent, his goalscoring talent is clear. Positionally is where I have my issues with him because he plays the same role Griezmann play for Atletico, he is a second striker and I don't think he has the qualities to be an elite winger or to play as a striker. I simply don't like players who are great only because they have freedom and everything is built around them. The track record of those guys in Europe is not great in recent years.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:18 pm

Concerning Pogba... Raiola is doing a masterful job fyi. The guy is a g.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:49 pm

eriksen does look better for denmark this is true... and someone just raised the point I did not consider: he is being managed by that pathetic clown Mauricio pochettino. a numpty who I will never rate.

hrm.... how the hell did I ignore this variable? Erickson is having a bad year in terms of big game performances but maybe that's not his fault. pochettino is a proper tactical incompetent. maybe I've been too harsh on Erikson. if erikson were to be managed by Zidane on the other hand... hm.... he does have the skillset but his #1 problem is decision making which is lowering his overall game. something Zidane can easily correct. hmmm...

this gives me a lot to think about. maybe erikson would fit but at the same time we're keeping Kroos. we need guys like Ndombele and Lo celso more. erikson doesnt fix the the static midfield issue. pogba doesnt fix that either.

makes me question how our midfield will look come august.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:38 pm

NO to Lo Celso... just no lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote: eriksen does look better for denmark this is true... and someone just raised the point I did not consider: he is being managed by that pathetic clown Mauricio pochettino. a numpty who I will never rate.

hrm.... how the hell did I ignore this variable?
Erickson is having a bad year in terms of big game performances but maybe that's not his fault. pochettino is a proper tactical incompetent. maybe I've been too harsh on Erikson.   if   erikson  were to be managed by Zidane on the other hand... hm.... he does have the skillset but his #1 problem is decision making which is lowering his overall game. something Zidane can easily correct. hmmm...

this gives me a lot to think about. maybe
erikson  would fit but at the same time we're keeping Kroos. we need guys like Ndombele and Lo celso more. erikson doesnt fix the the static midfield issue. pogba doesnt fix that either.

makes me question how our midfield will look come august.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:34 pm

That post was an attempt on my life
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:47 pm

I really don't give a fuck if I am biased. I had no idea Atal would become THIS good. What a player. We absolutely need to get him

He can play RW/LW or fullback equally well. Incredible acceleration and technique.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:02 pm

The Nice player?  Not sure of his real quality. Very good on the attack... but had some defensive issues.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:13 pm

"Jovic will not be the only signing announced this week or even possibly within the next 48 hours"

"Hazard and Mendy are very close"

"Madrid wants to send two messages this week. One message is to those that doubted Madrid's economic power throughout the stadium renovation process. The second message is to players currently on the roster. Many wish to stay but it will be made clear that Zidane and Real will not count on them and they must leave"

"Madrid will try to get around 300 million in sales"
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:16 pm

Freeza wrote:That post was an attempt on my life
3 different spellings for the same player in one post lmao.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Not going to pretend like I know anything about him, but there is a solid chance the board have the same level of knowledge about him lol.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:10 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Not going to pretend like I know anything about him, but there is a solid chance the board have the same level of knowledge about him lol.

That wouldn't surprise me, at all. I do think we have a much better track record than Barca in getting our signings right, but that record would've looked much better if we didn't get it wrong with so many Spanish prospects through the years.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:25 am

All of Real Madrid’s signings before June 30 are counted towards the finances of 2018/19. They do not have any influence on the budget/transfers of this summer. [Sergio Valentin]
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next