titosantill
VanDeezNuts
Kick
Doc
sportsczy
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post-season assessment (why wait lol) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-season assessment (why wait lol)

Post by Thimmy Mon May 13, 2019 4:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Brother thimmy you need to relax,

I think you need to realize that, even if people post negative things online, and it makes you perceive the general atmosphere as negative, it doesn't necessarily mean that they're outright physically upset when they're writing it. I know you like to poke fun, and you've mentioned "long paragraphs" as an indication of how supposedly upset or enthused I am, but that's just me taking the time to respond properly.

This season hasn't been fun. I've hardly ever watched Man United willingly, but my closest friends are Man United fans, so I find myself watching most of their matches anyway, and their last 6-7 seasons have been depressing to watch. It was more enjoyable to watch football when at least one out of Real Madrid and United were doing well, since those are the two teams I find myself watching the most consistently from season to season. Man United actually looked good for a while this year, and I believe that's the first time I've seen a good string of convincing performances from them since Ferguson.

Assuming that Ole's responsible for the sudden and drastic shift in form is one thing, but to suggest a complete change in manager as the solution to the problems, seems about as sensible to me, as to suggest that our team will perform better if we change our coach again - It will just add confusion to the existing mess, and quite frankly, doesn't make sense unless there are clear signs that the manager is the source of the issues. We have a talented team. A substantially more talented team than Man United, but the dedication isn't there anymore, and that's one thing we have in common with Man United. If you can't change that, then you obviously have to replace the squad with players who are dedicated.

I honestly don't think we should've fired Lopetegui. I know a lot of you thought he was an ass with ugly shoes, but apart from some questionable substitutes that every single manager seems to make from a fan's perspective, I recognized the performance of the players as the consistent issue. We've now burnt through two managers and returned to the initial one after opportunistic cries for him to return, and the results haven't changed. The recurring tendency for a lot of football fans to blame the manager as soon as a team starts losing, and then throw their hands up in the air when a change of manager doesn't improve their circumstances, is probably the one thing that frustrates me, right now. I wouldn't mind the signing of Pogba as much as fans calling for Zidane to be sacked when Pogba and Jovic don't turn out to be our saviours. I genuinely don't understand why people think the solution is that simple. I'm not upset right now, by the way. Just airing my thoughts with long paragraphs hmm

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post-season assessment (why wait lol) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-season assessment (why wait lol)

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 13, 2019 5:45 pm

Marca: RM informed Navas he isn't in their plans for next season. Well unless we get a new goalie say bye bye to trophies next season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 13, 2019 6:28 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Marca: RM informed Navas he isn't in their plans for next season. Well unless we get a new goalie say bye bye to trophies next season

We won with Navas. I’m sure any keeper will do
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 13, 2019 7:25 pm

Clearly Conetois is proving that to be a very untrue statement
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Keepers too much drama pick one and get over it.

Defenders: ramos poor leader who only cares about cheap penalties for relevance, wouldn't mind if he is sold tired of him.

varane off season wc year fine.

Vallejo nice kid too eager to impress loan or replace nacho, nacho meh he can leave he sucks now.

Carvajal needs to spend less time worrying isco and asensio in games, ordi not ready and Marcelo out the team please been done like 3 seasons now and regullion is ok.

Midfield: nobody wants to create just score flukey goals.

Wingers: nobody wants to create just score flukey goals.

Forwards: was good not great being a team player is nice but sometimes lesser players should be put into their places and reigned in, he didn't do that in the crucial games not enough strong leadership there, but that not his job its the managers.

Coaching: doesn't matter when these players turn into spoil brats worrying about others playing time, wages, speaking the language or hanging out, instead of doing what the manager tells them cause it's never their fault unless it's a scapegoat to elevate the Spanish scrubs, the leadership of the team is nonexistent or toxic, sell the fake leaders and average players like isco who are distractions.

Overall: the is no need for a whole new team we all know by now new team is code for one player, what needs to happen is this selfish atmosphere/culture around the club needs to change, the success of the team come first not hyping one player and treating the rest like shit, put that cr shit into the past cause it's gonna ruin the team in the future regardless, everyone trying to be the next cr is gonna sink the team, that way of playing sucked ass.

madrid should avoid players like isco who are shit and everyone knows is shit but there still has to be some fake drama around him when he doesn't play cause he is shit and shitty Spanish media can't take the L and rather harass the manager every week and destroy the team atmosphere over a player who has never been good enough, hope he and asensio gtfo of the summer terrible average and selfish players, can bring carvajal with them too since he only wants to pass to them.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon May 13, 2019 10:10 pm

I have my thoughts that i’ll write down later but i’m gonna say this.. we are starting on the wrong foot letting reguillion, ceballos, and llorente out in the weeds. Zizou disappointing me big time and showing his nepotism by playing past it chokers like marcelo
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 13, 2019 11:36 pm

He's getting Ferland Mendy dude... who is better than Reguillon by quite a big margin.  Odriozola staying shows that ZZ sees his talent as good enough to develop.

Ceballos is just meh.  He's a CM without anything he's really good enough at.  He's just pretty good at everything.  I don't think he fits the needed profile.

Llorente is the one that I don't like.  The only one really.  We need a backup DM and he's a DM.  My only guess is that ZZ wants a deep playing mid with better ball skills.

All this said... we're likely going to sell with a buyback or first right of refusal.  If this happens with Llorente, i could care less about the rest.  None of them deserve to be on the senior Madrid team now or ever.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 14, 2019 6:41 am

Apparently ZZ wants Luca as the 2nd choice goalie next season

rofl rofl my sides
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Apparently ZZ wants Luca as the 2nd choice goalie next season

rofl rofl my sides

Please tell me you're joking, or at least that the source is not reliable in any way, shape or form. Please.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 10:17 am

Makes you wonder if Enzo is part of the plans for next season Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 14, 2019 11:26 am

Source was Marca

Would be so ZZ to do that rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 14, 2019 2:12 pm

I feel bad for Lunin. Had a terrible loan, barely played. Now he is going to be behind Luca Zidane

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2